Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 22
GAME: Halo 3

ISSUE: While playing Speed Demons on Avalanche, players (infected and humans), can now get trapped in between the two man canons at the center of the map. I bounced back and forth for several minutes before someone finally killed me. Maybe this happened because of adjusted player speed/ gravity.

REPRO: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFO: None other than THANK YOU FOR BRINGING INFECTION BACK! Also lava pit, frogger, etc. The infection community rejoices.
That has always been an issue in that map due to the "high gravity" in Speed Demons even before 343 updated the game just try to avoid that area, there really is no escape unless someone kills you.
Now that the Yapyap event is done, you guys should put the gamemodes that went along with it into Action Sack. The gamemodes were really fun and this seems like a much better solution than just removing them entirely.
Can the weighting of H3 Infection gametypes be adjusted?

I played a lot of infection prior to the big update, and about 90% of the games were Braaaaains. This was really good, and obviously liked by players.

I was hoping this would have been sorted with the latest update, but it seems like it's still roughly split between all of the weird ones (Save one bullet, Creeping death etc.)

Bring back Braaaains!
I think my main problem with MCC multiplayer was the lack of an ability to have 1 custom loadout for Halo:Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 3:ODST. Halo 4 gave 5 loadouts, and there is no Halo 4 mentioned on War Games, and Halo:CE Slayer was 2 versus 2, and I was hoping for bigger team in Halo:CE.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Add sprinting and ironsights to all the halo games. Also remove the option to pick up other players weapons and instead make a loudout system where you have to unlock weapons. Also make immedietly unlocking weapons cost 100 dollars each. And make the grind super tedious and annoying.

(Sarcasm)
Had an incident yesterday where matchmaking became unresponsive.

I was searching for a BTB match for any game, with all of the default options selected (like I always do). The game found all but one player, and could not seem to find that one player. Or continued it's attempt for about 3 minutes before kicking me back saying there was an error, and to try again. I restarted the search, and found a game in under a minute without any issues.

Sounds like it was an isolated issue, I have had zero issues with matchmaking otherwise.
halo 3 swat and another thing i am sick and tired of people messaging me you dont die in swat could you 343 do something like with halo2 birthday party skull killing headshot
everything is good here in texas the halo games are great
I keep connecting to severs far away! What’s going on? Its obviously pointless to play any shooter with a terrible ping when your internet is just fine. I wanna play competitive lobbies but it’s no fun losing rank cause of the servers.
I know the feeling, but ya just gotta power through, my friends.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Is anyone else having a problem when sometimes you load up a campaign mission and instead of showing the loading screen it’s just black and just doesn’t seem to load?
I have never had that problem, but I think it's just your internet connectivity.
Spoiler:
Show
Assault playlist has people spawn camping for kd while me and my buddy are stuck with 2 noobs. I literally cant move when they obviously are all working together and have all done this before. I am spawning feet away from enemies. I cant quit or I will be banned and they wont win so I am stuck dying for 10 minutes. It kills my kd and gives them a great fake kd. This was on h3 Citadel nuetral bomb. I got destroyed the whole game by 4 people looking at my spawn. Please fix the spawns. At least on social.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 22