Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22
Any luck on the PC MCC?
Please don’t let big team battle maps in the 4v4 rotation, they’re way too big for them
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
iiBloxorz wrote:
Lockout and Midship are both too small for Team Snipers, please remove them from map rotation
Ehhh no, they're excellent team snipers maps that have been included since OG H2. I'd argue that the larger maps are worse for any 4v4 gametype but they're barely alright on snipers.
Matchmaking is wrong, it disadvantages the players who play well since it almost always pairs you with bad players and this makes you frustrate and you also have to implement a system so that when a player disconnects, he has the possibility of another player between
the skill pairing they implemented is wrong, that makes the game not fun and you get frustrated when playing, please correct that as this can damage the game experience and that each game you look like you are playing a world championship, for that is the competitive mode the multiplayer should not be like that.
I honestly can't wait, once Infinite is released MCC will be forgotten as history seems to repeat itself with 343 games. MCC released, H5 fell in the gutter, H5 released, H4 dumpster fire. But MCC might still stay pretty popular considering it's piggybacking on the Bungie series.
Brandabs wrote:
iiBloxorz wrote:
Lockout and Midship are both too small for Team Snipers, please remove them from map rotation
Ehhh no, they're excellent team snipers maps that have been included since OG H2. I'd argue that the larger maps are worse for any 4v4 gametype but they're barely alright on snipers.
Snipers has always been a game type to play 4v4 on BTB maps by default. Lockout is the second smallest map in the game (it plays just barely half decent) and Midship is way too cramped and plays even worse (once a team takes control, it's basically over). Warlock was excluded, so I think at the very least Midship can get the axe too.
Please bring back Ranked FFA. The removal of Lone Wolves was abrupt and performed without community input.

Just posted this as well: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/bring-back-ranked-ffa/7359174c-ca59-42db-bdf2-c8afee165b2a/posts
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo Master Chief collection there is a certain problem with it

For example

Linking up with people in matchmaking has become a issue

This is also including linking up in campaign through matchmaking

Ever since the title update has been released with the Grant background feature at the beginning of the title screen

I know that your team is working on it extremely hard to to try and get the servers up and running is there going to be a appropriate time and date when this is going to be running the service

It's come to the issue that the only servers which are running at this moment of time is Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 Guardians
Halo 4 currently has an issue where certain sounds stop working. IE, footsteps, shooting (some sounds are still present while shooting, such as the turret spinning and bullets hitting the ground), armor abilities, and ordinance drops.
KingyBRFC wrote:
Add tanks to btb maps. Thnx
I imagine balancing is the primary concern of adding tanks to maps. I would like to see them add tanks and Banshees to Halo 1 Btb as well, I think they'd work well in Slayer as there's no stationary places to defend and there's more likeliness of random spawns. As for objective modes perhaps adding them for a month to gather feedback would be a good place to start or perhaps as a heavy variant. For your post are you referring to any specific games? There are tanks on Halo 2 and 3 maps currently though mostly Wraith tanks on Halo 2 from what I've seen.
Halo 4 currently has an issue where certain sounds stop working. IE, footsteps, shooting (some sounds are still present while shooting, such as the turret spinning and bullets hitting the ground), armor abilities, and ordinance drops.
Do you have any recorded clips or saved films of this issue occurring?
"MCC is unplayable for EU and AUS players"
343, be sure to write this statement 1000 times at least in your offices' blackboards before releasing another update full of messed up functionalities and "fixes" that the community did not even ask (such as removing radars from team snipers or randomly changing the rules of the gametypes and so on) and focus instead on a new network protocol. The game is unplayable outside of US. Broken hit registration, nades that appear 2+ seconds after the throw animation, kills behind walls, trade beatdowns not happening, melees not registering, opponent shields that won't go down no matter the weapon (.....)
We don't want an explanation of how the server's choice work, we want a fix.
Team Hardcore H3 is currently UNPLAYABLE for non-US users, all the problems mentioned above always lead to matches full of anger, cursings, and screams by us Europeans. Since the new loading screen I can now tell that I get matched 99% of the time to "East US 2", to which I ping 120. This even if 3/4 of the lobby is from EU too. I am European and the only way to get connected to a EU server is by searching in Doubles MLG on Saturday afternoon. I have NEVER ever played a Team Hardcore game on a EU server. I can't win with all those disadvantages due to the connection and the server choice, in Team Hardcore it's just impossible to counteract connection with skill, because the amount of skill needed is too high since we're playing amongst the best H3 players. Ask yourselves why the majority of the EU players is forced to write in the clan tag the nation where it belongs and its ping to the US server. The amount of frustration due to this server system absurdingly exceeds the one I used to accumulate when I played the original H3 when matched to Mexican hosts back in the day.
BR is broken, hits do not register. I started to even get tremendous bloodshots even with the sniper.
Everyone has been asking the same 2 things: erase and rewrite a better netcode or just give us the chance to choose the server preference in the menu. Hardcore playlists are unplayable. Social too, even if with skill I am able to counteract the gap, it still feels so frustrating to see the shots not being registered. I've had enough with this mess of a game. Just for once, listen to us and read the multiple posts on the thread: FIX THE NETCODE, ffs.
JessHawk36 wrote:
Do you have any recorded clips or saved films of this issue occurring?
1. Please don't post multiple times in a row, you can quote multiple people in one post.

2. My guess is Krispy is referring to Pitfall/Sword room.
today i played halo 5 and i dead like as man.
i'm sorry, i need practice my english,.
Please the hidden matchmaking is ruining the game for my friends and I, it’s not fun any more it’s ranked 2.0
Personally liked the Yappening felt good as a super fiesta gamemode with a few skulls turned on. Would be nice to see it Return in the future
giafra wrote:
"MCC is unplayable for EU and AUS players"
343, be sure to write this statement 1000 times at least in your offices' blackboards before releasing another update full of messed up functionalities and "fixes" that the community did not even ask (such as removing radars from team snipers or randomly changing the rules of the gametypes and so on) and focus instead on a new network protocol. The game is unplayable outside of US. Broken hit registration, nades that appear 2+ seconds after the throw animation, kills behind walls, trade beatdowns not happening, melees not registering, opponent shields that won't go down no matter the weapon (.....)
We don't want an explanation of how the server's choice work, we want a fix.
Team Hardcore H3 is currently UNPLAYABLE for non-US users, all the problems mentioned above always lead to matches full of anger, cursings, and screams by us Europeans. Since the new loading screen I can now tell that I get matched 99% of the time to "East US 2", to which I ping 120. This even if 3/4 of the lobby is from EU too. I am European and the only way to get connected to a EU server is by searching in Doubles MLG on Saturday afternoon. I have NEVER ever played a Team Hardcore game on a EU server. I can't win with all those disadvantages due to the connection and the server choice, in Team Hardcore it's just impossible to counteract connection with skill, because the amount of skill needed is too high since we're playing amongst the best H3 players. Ask yourselves why the majority of the EU players is forced to write in the clan tag the nation where it belongs and its ping to the US server. The amount of frustration due to this server system absurdingly exceeds the one I used to accumulate when I played the original H3 when matched to Mexican hosts back in the day.
BR is broken, hits do not register. I started to even get tremendous bloodshots even with the sniper.
Everyone has been asking the same 2 things: erase and rewrite a better netcode or just give us the chance to choose the server preference in the menu. Hardcore playlists are unplayable. Social too, even if with skill I am able to counteract the gap, it still feels so frustrating to see the shots not being registered. I've had enough with this mess of a game. Just for once, listen to us and read the multiple posts on the thread: FIX THE NETCODE, ffs.
Couldn't have put it any better myself. I'm from Australia and play H3 regularly and it's ridiculous the amount you get put into US west server even with multiple Australians in the game. Playing on 180ms is a big difference in game like halo where every shot counts. Basically every single game I play consist of shots not registering and a lot of blood shots with the sniper rifle. Although if Americans played on the connection we do and we have that connection advantage they're likely to just quit. To be fair though it is slightly better then the original Halo 3 playing against Americans. As you stated they should have a setting to search for a certain server or region considering the original H3 had a 'Good connection' search setting why remove that option in MCC? Its almost as if 343 just ignore other county's pleas being just like "well it doesn't effect us so..."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22