2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22
hey another thing will you ever fix the black footprints on snow levels like avalanche and snowbound foot prints are supposed to be white look at halo three on 360 or used to be white on MCC until one of the updates that turned them blocked they look ugly and horrible please fix them ASAP. also this is the 343 I wondering I was wondering if I could have my own nameplate it would be available for everyone but is just a certain colour of blue that I see my name plate glitch to sometimes after games and I was wondering if I could have that nameplate included into the game as a name plate for all people for something like playing 50 games of big team battle or something like that I have screenshots and it’s a certain blue that never comes up it’s a glitch but yeah I’d be cool if I could have my own name plate just think about it and I’ll show you pictures of what blue it is I have screenshots of it. cmon. lol
Kurtimus wrote:
hey another thing will you ever fix the black footprints on snow levels like avalanche and snowbound foot prints are supposed to be white look at halo three on 360 or used to be white on MCC until one of the updates that turned them blocked they look ugly and horrible please fix them ASAP. also this is the 343 I wondering I was wondering if I could have my own nameplate it would be available for everyone but is just a certain colour of blue that I see my name plate glitch to sometimes after games and I was wondering if I could have that nameplate included into the game as a name plate for all people for something like playing 50 games of big team battle or something like that I have screenshots and it’s a certain blue that never comes up it’s a glitch but yeah I’d be cool if I could have my own name plate just think about it and I’ll show you pictures of what blue it is I have screenshots of it. cmon. lol
1. Don't post multiple times in a row, you can edit your prior post to add more info.

2. As stated, nameplates are granted manually and will be handed out when we run the necessary queries.

3. No custom nameplates, sorry. :P
For any developers that may see this: there seems to be a bit of an issue with selecting the 8v8 Yappening playlist. My friend and I went to jump into it last night, and from what he described it as was he tried to select 8v8 but it wouldn't let him and would reset the playlist and pick 4v4 instead.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Apologies, I never intended to post more than one post here and it never crossed my mind to edit my already existing post. I will make sure it doesn't happen again.
Me too sorry for posting more than once I did go back and edit my post but after that I accidentally close the browser and I reopened it on my phone and I couldn’t find my forum posts so I went back and tried to look through the forum posts from my original post but I couldn’t find it so I just posted a new one sorry about that
Not sure if anyone has addressed this problem but I've found that it has been really hard to find games on MCC, halo 2 anniversary especially and whenever I am done a match it seems to kick me out of the lobby.
For xbox one btw
why are the yappening nameplates not unlocking for me? i have literally played over 80 games of yappening 4v4. other people already have unlocked and claimed them. and for the grunt headshots this can be done in any of the halo campaigns? and spartan ops? i need specific details. help! and where is my halo insider email? im signed up and verified why have i not gotten an email? i got emails last time from the mcc insider and speaking of that what is happening with the mcc insider? is it just dead now since all the newest/latest updates just come to mcc itself now? I WANT HANSWERS!!!
Kurtimus wrote:
why are the yappening nameplates not unlocking for me? i have literally played over 80 games of yappening 4v4. other people already have unlocked and claimed them. and for the grunt headshots this can be done in any of the halo campaigns? and spartan ops? i need specific details. help! and where is my halo insider email? im signed up and verified why have i not gotten an email? i got emails last time from the mcc insider and speaking of that what is happening with the mcc insider? is it just dead now since all the newest/latest updates just come to mcc itself now? I WANT HANSWERS!!!
For starters, stop demanding things. The nameplates are granted manually in waves so you'll eventually get it if you met the requirements. The Grunt headshots can be done in any campaign and/or Spartan Ops. Maybe they haven't sent your email yet or it could be in your spam folder. Insider isn't dead, but the Reach flights haven't started yet.
Kurtimus wrote:
why are the yappening nameplates not unlocking for me? i have literally played over 80 games of yappening 4v4. other people already have unlocked and claimed them.
Nameplates are granted manually and done in batches. If you've met the criteria then you'll be in on e of the next batches of unlocks, though that may end up being next week as we're gearing up for the weekend.
Kurtimus wrote:
and for the grunt headshots this can be done in any of the halo campaigns? and spartan ops? i need specific details.
This information can be found in the blog post relating to the update:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/the-yappening-two-yaps-this-time
Kurtimus wrote:
and where is my halo insider email? im signed up and verified why have i not gotten an email? i got emails last time from the mcc insider
Emails are going out i batches, the email being sent right now is merely an introduction to the program and what to expect going forward. If you don't have it yet it may come in the next few days or could have been caught in your spam folder.
Kurtimus wrote:
speaking of that what is happening with the mcc insider? is it just dead now since all the newest/latest updates just come to mcc itself now?
The Halo Insider program is superseding the MCC Insider Program, everything will run through it going forward.
Kurtimus wrote:
I WANT HANSWERS!!!
Demands like this aren't constructive, keep that in mind for the future
My friend also has the issue where they disconnect from random intermittent games, can be playing any of the Halos, any of the gametypes, any of the servers and whilst the game is loading the bar will slow to a crawl and stay on "Connecting" the game then loads I'm missing a teammate like they were never there and they're back in the main menu. Has been happening for a long time but now it's every 5 games or so, some back to back games which is crazy frustrating.
Is 343 aware of some of the issues with Halo CE matchmaking? For one, often if you throw a grenade, but die before the grenade detonates in matchmaking, the grenade simply disappears and never goes off. There are other issues that have been known for a while like hit registration and melee hit registration too. I just shrug the hit registration off and accept it may never be fixed, but grenades disappearing is equally frustrating.
I just want to say that I've been enjoying the hell out of TMCC for the past several months. Aside from getting pitted against full teams late at night in HCE social slayer, the experience has rekindled all those nostalgic feelings. Thank you! Also, I wish people loved HCE matchmaking as much as I do. I still feel it puts everything else to shame. Can't wait for Reach to be added too. Halo is storming back in a massive way. I have a feeling E3 is going to be nuts.

EDIT: one complaint though. what did increasing the slayer games to 75 kills achieve? No one that i know of has an issue with quick games. In fact, that is one thing that I love about HCE. 75 kills is too long and if you do get quitters on the other team, the full team is forced to not quit and find a solo person to kill 75 times to finish the game. For something that was never requested, it is a strange change to make to HCE slayer. Please revert back to 50 kills. A 75 kill limit is not going to make the playlist stronger or encourage more people to keep playing. It's going to have the opposite effect and fast.
Quitter's shouldn't dictate a kill limit, I could theoretically say 50 kills is to much for any of the game's if half the team quits out early on in the match or in BTB 100 kills is to much across Halo CE, 2 and 3 if half the team quits out as well.
Well 50 kills has been the standard limit forever, and doesnt exacerbate the issue. Increasing kills to 75 does. And maybe you havent been playing hce matchmaking but people quitting, afk'ing is quite common. Your point is moot. 4v4 to 50 kills iis the same ratio of player count to # of kills to win as 8v8 to 100 kills, so what is your point? Would you like the btb kill limit to be increased to 150? Because that would be the equivalent. I play late at night a lot and consequently, stuck against the more die hard players and often full teams. It really stinks when randoms get repeatedly obliterated by full teams over and over again. And now i can thank my lucky stars that i will have to endure longer beatdowns to 75 kills instead. Yay me and randoms! Yay!

The bigger issue is that the flow and speed of matches in a game to 50 kills feels right. No one asked for the limit to be increased. Good luck with getting a perfection now too because things got a heck of a lot longer.
I just want to say that I've been enjoying the hell out of TMCC for the past several months. Aside from getting pitted against full teams late at night in HCE social slayer, the experience has rekindled all those nostalgic feelings. Thank you! Also, I wish people loved HCE matchmaking as much as I do. I still feel it puts everything else to shame. Can't wait for Reach to be added too. Halo is storming back in a massive way. I have a feeling E3 is going to be nuts.

EDIT: one complaint though. what did increasing the slayer games to 75 kills achieve? No one that i know of has an issue with quick games. In fact, that is one thing that I love about HCE. 75 kills is too long and if you do get quitters on the other team, the full team is forced to not quit and find a solo person to kill 75 times to finish the game. For something that was never requested, it is a strange change to make to HCE slayer. Please revert back to 50 kills. A 75 kill limit is not going to make the playlist stronger or encourage more people to keep playing. It's going to have the opposite effect and fast.
Quitter's shouldn't dictate a kill limit, I could theoretically say 50 kills is to much for any of the game's if half the team quits out early on in the match or in BTB 100 kills is to much across Halo CE, 2 and 3 if half the team quits out as well.
Well 50 kills has been the standard limit forever, and doesnt exacerbate the issue. Increasing kills to 75 does. And maybe you havent been playing hce matchmaking but people quitting, afk'ing is quite common. Your point is moot. 4v4 to 50 kills iis the same ratio of player count to # of kills to win as 8v8 to 100 kills, so what is your point? Would you like the btb kill limit to be increased to 150? Because that would be the equivalent.
Ive played plenty of Halo CE MM and still do, what I'm saying is quitters and AFKers shouldn't dictate the kill limit in a game. I've had plenty of matches where it's a 2 or 1 vs 4 with a 50 kill limit. Does that mean we should lower the count to 25? No not at all. In all of those matches the time still expired before my team got to 50 kills since they left early on in the match, so lowering it back to 50 won't change a thing. Halo CE is a much faster paced game compared to the other Halo's, the ulitity weapon has a faster TTK, the spawn system is different, and the weapons all respawn at a set time making games go by quicker. Play a match of Hang Em to 50 with a party of 8 and then play a match of Tombstone and time the match which one do you think will go faster? You can also do a comparison on Wizard and Warlock or Chill Out and Cold Storage. A game of Halo CE to 50 would be an equivalent to a game of Halo 2 or Halo 3 to 25. People want longer matches then just two or three minutes. On the BTB thing I never wanted a TS increase a 100 kill likitnis fine.All I stated was because people quit at times then BTB TS games should be lowered to 50 across all games going by your logic.

Well 50 kills has been the standard limit forever, and doesnt exacerbate the issue. Increasing kills to 75 does. And maybe you havent been playing hce matchmaking but people quitting, afk'ing is quite common. Your point is moot. 4v4 to 50 kills iis the same ratio of player count to # of kills to win as 8v8 to 100 kills, so what is your point? Would you like the btb kill limit to be increased to 150? Because that would be the equivalent. I play late at night a lot and consequently, stuck against the more die hard players and often full teams. It really stinks when randoms get repeatedly obliterated by full teams over and over again. And now i can thank my lucky stars that i will have to endure longer beatdowns to 75 kills instead. Yay me and randoms! Yay!

The bigger issue is that the flow and speed of matches in a game to 50 kills feels right. No one asked for the limit to be increased. Good luck with getting a perfection now too because things got a heck of a lot longer.
I agree kills should be 50 not 75

Well 50 kills has been the standard limit forever, and doesnt exacerbate the issue. Increasing kills to 75 does. And maybe you havent been playing hce matchmaking but people quitting, afk'ing is quite common. Your point is moot. 4v4 to 50 kills iis the same ratio of player count to # of kills to win as 8v8 to 100 kills, so what is your point? Would you like the btb kill limit to be increased to 150? Because that would be the equivalent.
Ive played plenty of Halo CE MM and still do, what I'm saying is quitters and AFKers shouldn't dictate the kill limit in a game. I've had plenty of matches where it's a 2 or 1 vs 4 with a 50 kill limit. Does that mean we should lower the count to 25? No not at all. In all of those matches the time still expired before my team got to 50 kills since they left early on in the match, so lowering it back to 50 won't change a thing. Halo CE is a much faster paced game compared to the other Halo's, the ulitity weapon has a faster TTK, the spawn system is different, and the weapons all respawn at a set time making games go by quicker. Play a match of Hang Em to 50 with a party of 8 and then play a match of Tombstone and time the match which one do you think will go faster? You can also do a comparison on Wizard and Warlock or Chill Out and Cold Storage. A game of Halo CE to 50 would be an equivalent to a game of Halo 2 or Halo 3 to 25. People want longer matches then just two or three minutes. On the BTB thing I never wanted a TS increase a 100 kill likitnis fine.All I stated was because people quit at times then BTB TS games should be lowered to 50 across all games going by your logic.
Please help me understand. Do you like games to 75 kills? Did you ask for it? If not then i have no idea why you are even having this conversation, or perhaps you just like to argue. I like the quicker games in CE and im pretty sure the majority of the other players do too or at least it is a non-issue. Im also pretty sure that no one specifically requested for the kill limit to be increased and the change was not needed, especially with more pressing issues/bugs in HCE right now. So what is your point again?

Please help me understand. Do you like games to 75 kills? Did you ask for it? If not then i have no idea why you are even having this conversation, or perhaps you just like to argue. I like the quicker games in CE and im pretty sure the majority of the other players do too or at least it is a non-issue. Im also pretty sure that no one specifically requested for the kill limit to be increased and the change was not needed, especially with more pressing issues/bugs in HCE right now. So what is your point again?
I'm for a 100 kill limit, but 75 is better then 50. Besides Damnation and maybe Hang Em the matches are over in 3 minutes with a 50 kill limit. Now at least matches last at least 5 minutes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Brandabs wrote:
Oh my. Are you kidding me 343? Why would you enable grunt birthday party? I'm currently AFK in a H2C SWAT game to get on here and say please take this off. It is maddening and does not make me want to play at all. I would understand if it were just one day on April fools, but why you'd enable this full time I'll never know. P l e a s e remove grunt birthday party from matchmaking. This whole YapYap thing is nonsense, and is about as forced as can be. 343 has been doing pretty well and a lot of this update was a great improvement, but some of the recent decisions have been a thumbs down from me.
The Grunt Birthday Party deaths are only during the event which will end on the 24th. If you find this displeasing, then perhaps you should just either tough through it if you wish to play so badly or play another game type until the event is over? This event is not new; perhaps to MCC it is, but this event was on Halo Wars 2 last year and I'm sorry you don't like it, but it's just a fun little thing the developers wanted to do.

A lot of players often criticize developers for not doing enough or any little fun events and they can't please everyone, but perhaps instead of complaining about something that does not really make the game unplayable, you can just enjoy a little fun content while it's around? If you can't find any enjoyment in it, if even a little, then I'm sorry that is the case. Regardless, you can't just tell a developer to NOT make content or that they can't change things up a little for some fun, and this isn't something that's going to be around forever.
Why would I, or anyone, enjoy hundreds of "YAY!!!!"s every hour? Absolutely mind numbing.

I'm for a 100 kill limit, but 75 is better then 50. Besides Damnation and maybe Hang Em the matches are over in 3 minutes with a 50 kill limit. Now at least matches last at least 5 minutes.
But did you request longer matches on the forums? There are so many things that can happen over the course of a single gaming session. Somedays, just by chance, i get the same 2-3 maps over and over again. The shorter matches are a blessing in disguise. You bring up Hang 'em High, which i would prefer removed from the 4v4 playlist personally. Now, to 75 kills, matches are going to take even longer.. Repeat maps happen quite often. Then there are quitters and people who go afk. Then there are the full teams that randoms like me get matched up against repeatedly. 75 kills may make the matches longer, but it doesnt improve the quality of those matches. I love that i can hop onto TMCC and get in 2-3 matches and sign off in a short period of time. Longer matches mean that if i dont have a lot of time, there is a higher chance the game will still be going when i have to up and leave in a hurry. Like, the 75 kill limit does nothing but extend the length of the match and literally nothing else. So why would it be so important to change what was already a familiar and accepted experience? A 75 kill limit doesnt make the experience greater, so why implement it? I think you will discover more people dislike it than like it. I think of all the old school halo players that have come back to play the game only to find the experience is no longer what they remember.
H2c and H3 still have broken melees and H2c still has BR trading that needs to be fixed these things have been issues for 6+ months now. The deranking glitch also needs to be addressed where if you ranked up with multiple wins in a row and turn off your Xbox then come back later your rank is reset, it’s a real annoying issue.

Also 343 please listen to the H2c community and add a ranked H2c FFA which has been asked for countless times by many many players.

thank you
I 100% agree, a buddy of mine got deranked, I'm not sure how much but it was enough to make him irate. Also a FFA would be a great addition as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 22