Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - August 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Please be aware that there are more places on earth than the US.

Every single game I am placed in east US 2, rendering the game unplayable
Was doing a 2v2 tonight and the whole match was garbage. Shots not connecting then I get one shoted at full Shields. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjgbIjRk3mbbk3uyTBIwtJCpsB4E?e=cTxKn6. 343i has taken my favorite video game series and turned into a joke, file share is about pointless when I can't save whole matches, it misses about 1 out of every 10 temporary map types, have to save it to private then make it public? Can't boot players in customs games without backing out to the lobby, can't view fileshare of other players that aren't online like 360 when it was built into the dashboard menu. You just implemented on the 28th the close skill range sorting that should of been in from the beginning. The host disadvantage is horrible. I find more and more bugs in the campaign everyday even in halo 4, a game you guys made! At least you managed to have the correct button your supposed to press to attach the bomb to the didect this time around. Nothing is going to change guys unless we do community black out days and pledge not to buy halo infinite unless they actually listen to us. To them were just money.
I watched the video. I think you were likely naded before you went in top gold (right at the door and then you were killed with the BR). That's my only guess.

As for everything you've said, I 100% agree. The connection is absolutely terrible. I'll get maybe 1-2 games out of 10+ where the BR shots actually connect properly. Or that the person isn't teleporting. I feel bad for my fellow players outside of North America. I have it bad enough and I'm in Canada (West). Can't even imagine playing on US servers if you're in EU or anywhere else.
Please let us turndown the game volume. The game is way too loud.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11