Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - December

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
I can't stress how important it was that 343 listened to us and added Teams matching Teams in MM a few months back, it's made a huge difference to my MM experience. Thank you
Idk what you’re happy about, a party of 3 (and now 4) can search and match an entire team of solo searchers...
Welp, there you go, there goes my trust again, not that I had much to begin with
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: incorrect medal awarded when you destroy a turret (you get a vehicle kill one).
  • REPRO STEPS: destroy a turret, for example in the map Sanctuary and you will receive a medal saying that you destroyed a vehicle.
I guess that's probably not so important, but it's definitely non sense.
Is there a possible way to make the triggers more sensitive because they take more than half way to fire at all. Ever since the release, because of this, I can't double shot as I know I can. Whereas, I walk around in other games these days such as Overwatch and barely hit them and do so. I will all too gladly return as a long time veteran of this beloved series if this takes place and bring friends, I shall.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 Hardcore
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Everything gameplay wise.....

Melee trade offs are ruining this game for me and everyone else, I CAN'T play this game anymore, I've never felt so much stress playing a halo game in my 15 years of playing it.

Please fix this issue.
I was just matched up against a party of 3 when I was searching solo. I was losing badly because of the game being completely unfair. I even had a guest on my team which makes it even more unfair. After a while, with my teammates constantly dying over and over not helping at all. I got fed up and I quit the game. I'm sure you know where this is going.

I was banned the very first game that I quit out that day. I rarely quit games, every once in a while i'll quit a game because I get so fed up with games being unfair. I'm starting to get discouraged to play Halo: MCC entirely because of how easy it is to get banned. I don't want that to happen because I love halo and i've played halo for many years.

I've been playing halo since halo 2 and i've only been banned a couple of times all on halo 3. It was because of me deranking which is cheating basically. The first time was a week long ban and the second time was a permanant console ban. Which I deserved because of what I did. However quiting a single game is no reason what so ever to be banned.

People are going to quit games that's inevitable and when they're banned for doing so that just gives them a reason to not play Halo: MCC. This scares me because the population is not doing so well. At least I think, It's difficult to find games at times(Mostly at night).

At the end of the day all I wish is for halo to be as successful as it once was. So 343, please don't leave our suggestions swept under the rug. We are counting on you guys.
ADD AN OPTION FOR LOCAL GAMES ONLY, PLEASE! I am Australian who loves Halo BUT REALLY HATES LAG!
H2 Waffles wrote:
I was just matched up against a party of 3 when I was searching solo. I was losing badly because of the game being completely unfair. I even had a guest on my team which makes it even more unfair. After a while, with my teammates constantly dying over and over not helping at all. I got fed up and I quit the game. I'm sure you know where this is going.

I was banned the very first game that I quit out that day. I rarely quit games, every once in a while i'll quit a game because I get so fed up with games being unfair. I'm starting to get discouraged to play Halo: MCC entirely because of how easy it is to get banned. I don't want that to happen because I love halo and i've played halo for many years.

I've been playing halo since halo 2 and i've only been banned a couple of times all on halo 3. It was because of me deranking which is cheating basically. The first time was a week long ban and the second time was a permanant console ban. Which I deserved because of what I did. However quiting a single game is no reason what so ever to be banned.

People are going to quit games that's inevitable and when they're banned for doing so that just gives them a reason to not play Halo: MCC. This scares me because the population is not doing so well. At least I think, It's difficult to find games at times(Mostly at night).

At the end of the day all I wish is for halo to be as successful as it once was. So 343, please don't leave our suggestions swept under the rug. We are counting on you guys.
Sometimes you have games where you lose by a lot, win by a lot, lose a close game or win a close game. This is part of online gaming not a Halo issue. Don't blame 343 for putting quit bans in this game blame the mass quitting that has been part of this game since it launched. I still randomly get matched up with people who complain or I don't like this map I'll just quit right away. Those are the people that made quit bans be enabled for this game.
I feel like it would be good to have a new ui component that shows the members alive for your team and the enemy team. Would make the flow smoother than checking the scoreboard.
H2 Waffles wrote:

Sometimes you have games where you lose by a lot, win by a lot, lose a close game or win a close game. This is part of online gaming not a Halo issue. Don't blame 343 for putting quit bans in this game blame the mass quitting that has been part of this game since it launched. I still randomly get matched up with people who complain or I don't like this map I'll just quit right away. Those are the people that made quit bans be enabled for this game.
But when you match against a party of 3 or 4 it is a gaurenteed lose everytime you'll have no chance to win at all. I just wish that solo searchers were matched together more often then parties of 2,3,4 or whatever. Having a full game of solo searchers would make it equally fair for everyone in that game.

I see what you're saying about the bans though. I can remember before the updates when you could vote on different halo games and maps. People would always quit if they didn't get what they wanted. I don't mean to blame 343 I just wish things were a little bit different then they are now.
add party restrictions to ranked.
Been playing Halo 3 over the Christmas period, and the state it is in is embarrassing, the worst online game I've ever played, not sure what has happened in recent updates but it has been ruined by the online connection, inconstant shots which never hit, melees which NEVER land, blood shots from snipers, grenades which never weaken opponents, the game has never been this broken in it's 12 year cycle. (Maybe the first month it was released back in 2007) But 343 I hope you address all these issues, I am so nearly done with this game.

Before anyone tries to be smart and says 'Welcome to halo 3 online' I am aware this happens in this game, but no where near to the extent of what I and many others have been experiencing.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can we get an increase on the weight of getting Team BRs on Halo 3 social slayer? I can't stand AR starts cause I end up having to fight not only the enemy team, but also my own team for a basic starting weapon on the map that doesn't shoot pellets. I don't really want to play Team Hardcore because I suck at objective games, nor do I mind getting AR starts from time to time, but BR starts is definitely preferred and I don't seem to be getting it often, if at all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Remove Heretic as a 4v4 map in H3. Oh my god this map sucks so hard! And its always AR and magnum as starting weapons. Seriously just remove it and use it only as a 2v2 map.
we dont need assault in team arena
The map randomizer for big team battle needs to be improved. Whenever i play halo 3 80% of the time I get Sandbox. I am not sure if there is a problem with it but i felt i should at least post it or even add a veto option again. Thank you
Gaara00444 wrote:
Can we get an increase on the weight of getting Team BRs on Halo 3 social slayer? I can't stand AR starts cause I end up having to fight not only the enemy team, but also my own team for a basic starting weapon on the map that doesn't shoot pellets. I don't really want to play Team Hardcore because I suck at objective games, nor do I mind getting AR starts from time to time, but BR starts is definitely preferred and I don't seem to be getting it often, if at all.
^^^This X 1000. Enough of the nonstop AR starts. There are kid nerf guns at wal mart that are more powerful and would be more effective in the halo battle field than the AR we start with 9 times out of 10.
I'm rank 1 in H3 Lone Wolves. Why am I getting matched against players WAY above my skill level? I understand that these people may not have a high rank in this particular playlist, but one of the people I was matchmade with is a level 50 in H3 Hardcore. My highest is level 7 in HCE Doubles.
Levels from a different playlist are not accounted for in a different one.
Horrible frame drops for Halo 3 2v2 social. Even when Im not in a gunfight. I spin my reticle facing a wall and the frames take a dump. Whats up with that? 23n ping.
Ping and framerate are not associated.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11