Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - December

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
How is there STILL not a ranked halo 2 doubles playlist?
shocked rn...
Because it’s not Halo 3, unless it’s H3 343 don’t care about ranked. Loads of people asked for a ranked ffa that was multiple halos and what did we get? Only a h3 ffa ranked. I watched the suggestion threads for months and most posts made by people who wanted a ranked ffa wanted it to include many halos, NOT just H3. No idea why they didn’t listen to what the majority wanted especially when Halo 3 already makes up 4/7 playlists in ranked, kinda irritates me, also many many people asked forvranked ce arena and 343 stared it would be a ranked playlist, this was months ago and it’s still not here, why ask for feedback?...think about that, there’s only 1 ranked playlist per halo game except halo 3, which has 4..
I said we would bring out HCE 4v4 and we did. Ranked or non-ranked is a weak argument that we didn't listen. Also, with FFA - doing a crossplay playlist isn't a good thing as quitting is a problem in such playlists. The argument that we don't listen to feedback is not true. Literally take a look at where MCC has gone in the past year.
PopeBum wrote:
For the love of god, can we please fix the FFA playlist? OBJ and ARs is unacceptable. I just played that trash foundry map that Bungie put in the their H3 FFA playlist. Why would you guys even consider including that it MCC? The playlist is so bad sometimes it's actually hilarious. Please fix. I feel like I'm about to start banging my head against the wall.
The playlist is a 1:1 to lone wolves. It will not be changing.
I know BR starts in Halo 2 is preferred by most (not me personally) but could we please have normal starts on Midship? Midship is a great map but BR starts completely ruins this map. There are two BR spawns, a sword and a shotgun leaving plenty of options for people spawning with SMGs. BR range is absolutely ridiculous and it is a spawn kill fest for either the winning or losing team and no fun on either end. I won't try to argue against BRs on other maps because I know I'm in the minority when I say normal starts are more fun but at least change Midship back to normal starts.
Not for ranked. Ranked H2C will remain BR start.
eLantern wrote:
I know BR starts in Halo 2 is preferred by most (not me personally) but could we please have normal starts on Midship? Midship is a great map but BR starts completely ruins this map. There are two BR spawns, a sword and a shotgun leaving plenty of options for people spawning with SMGs. BR range is absolutely ridiculous and it is a spawn kill fest for either the winning or losing team and no fun on either end. I won't try to argue against BRs on other maps because I know I'm in the minority when I say normal starts are more fun but at least change Midship back to normal starts.
Pretty sure this is a major major minority opinion, but you’re free to feel as you do.
I'm aware the community for some reason likes to kill people repeatedly over and over with the same weapon (like in Halo CE) the whole game but myself and the friends I play with prefers the variety and map movement needed with normal starts.
I would say that customs are where the fringe game types and wants are best played.
STOMPDOWN wrote:
Lower the weighting of objective in Arena. Feels like we are playing more team objective rather than slayer. Single or even teams of 2 are hesitant to search Arena due to the bad random teammates. You cant carry them in objective.

If Arena was more slayer than objective I have no doubt there would be more people searching. The playlist lacks population simply due to the amount of objective based gametypes.

I encourage you to run a trial to prove this. I get endless feedback from players about this.
Weighting has been reduced numerous times. Objective is a part of the ranked matchmaking suite of the Team Arenas. If you only want to play Team Slayer, there is the social offerings in Match Composer that will allow you to do so at this time.
H2 Waffles wrote:
Can we put in a ranked Halo 2 1v1, 2v2, or hardcore playlist? Classic has too much Zanzibar, Turf, Elongation, Colossus, and Desolation. Need more MLG-esq gametypes and maps.
I think a ranked 1v1 playlist is a great idea.
This exists in social
I can't stress how important it was that 343 listened to us and added Teams matching Teams in MM a few months back, it's made a huge difference to my MM experience. Thank you
Idk what you’re happy about, a party of 3 (and now 4) can search and match an entire team of solo searchers...
Teams of 4 can only match a team of 4.
add party restrictions to ranked.
Party restrictions are enabled in ranked. To4 only matches To4.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11