Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - December

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
Numbers v3 wrote:
This is just general feed back across all games. I would like to see a voting system similar to halo 3s original system. I think doing this would provide good feedback as to what the player base wants to play without having to ask over social media.

Maybe more armor customizations options? That may be to much to ask lol. Other than that I’m loving the direction MCC is going. Keep up the good work!
I don't believe that voting is on the cards to return, it was intentionally removed in favor of the current designs.
Advanced customization is a noted request, but also no plans to return as far as I know
Heyhou117 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME:all games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:MCC with match composer is just a halo 3 remake so it's impossible to find the true reason of playing MCC:halo 4 and h2a's btb who are nearly impossible to play now because everybody wants to play the worst game of the franchise that makes me ultra mad
343 can't control what people want to play
Spoiler:
Show
Agree on everything except for the name "Grab bag" lol
Quote:
Agree on everything except for the name "Grab bag" lol
I just needed a name that wasn't "Other"
Do not create/use alternate accounts.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not create/use alternate accounts.

Spoiler:
Show
Game: Halo 2 Anniversary
Gamemode: Infection/Cadre
Issue: In some games/rounds, the Zombies at random can start off basically as a Survivor, full shield, normal colors, and a magnum. I have no clue how to reproduce this glitch but it’s very funny to see people’s reaction when suddenly one of their own infects them with a swift pistol shot. So far it’s happened 4 times to me.

Also, what the heck is up with the Teams? Ever since yesterday they’ve been pretty terrible, second 4v4 match today and I keep getting paired with people who are obviously way better than me and are REALLY coordinated or are way under my skill level. I also keep getting AFK players on my team. I used to get pretty fair matches but now? Eh... It’s getting like how it was before the update.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Choppy framerate on Remnant and Stonetown. Can occur throughout the match or in spurts. Playable, but very noticeable and unpleasant. Doesn't seem to occur on other maps. Happens mostly on 8v8, but a little on 4v4. Does not show up in capture recording of gameplay.
  • REPRO STEPS: Social games, 8v8, H2A, any gametype. Occurs on Remant and Stonetown but not Bloodline.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This has been happening since I got MCC in October. Others have complained about it here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/anyone-else-getting-choppy-framerate-in-h2a/60bc1fa3-e237-487d-a750-bb2c21d78304/posts?page=1
Can you guys do a competition for map making for halo 2 anniversary? The BTB community is very stale with only three maps it’s very repetitive and I would love to see some diversity thank you so much from Jeremy
Ability to select or block data center. I live in kansas and am constantly paired with players based out of Mexico central and south america sometimes even EU.
These players lag and are hard to aim at and some even teleport and absorb damage. These games are not fun and could be avoided with an easy fix. To avoid abuse enable restrictions from data center if latency is to high.
I will not touch multiplayer until there is a fix, risking my xbox live reputation due to a flawed matchmaking system isnt my idea of fun.
  • MCC HALO GAME: SWAT (Match Composer)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Please take grenades out of all Team SWAT gametypes & games.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Grenades were NEVER in Team SWAT at any point during its lifespan on Xbox 360.
ISSUE: Please bring back the Playlist Team Doubles Halo 3 (the non-mlg version) in ranked matchmaking. Please submit also Halo 2 doubles ranked!
iDuL wrote:
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Grenades were NEVER in Team SWAT at any point during its lifespan on Xbox 360.
False. Halo 3 definitely had grenades in swat. And I want to say the Halo 4 variants like Covvie/Forerunner swat did too.
iDuL wrote:
Hmm, you're wrong bud. Grenades were always a pickup in SWAT for Halo 3 at least. They don't play that big of a part in SWAT so they don't need removing at all.
Trying to play halo 3 team hardcore and 70% of the time after I find a game. The map won’t load up, then it will boot me back to the lobby saying connection error. So if I’m playing with a friend they have to play with a man down. Solutions? Ps I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
  • 1: When you are about to die and you throw a grenade as a last resource (this happening at the very last half second or so before dying), even if you see and hear the animation happen, it doesn't get thrown out there. I pretty sure it wasn't like this before since I always tried to get that kill even after dying on the original H2. I leave a clip at the botton for you guys. At first I wasn't really sure if it was me just having bad timing but this one was pretty obvious and off. You can even see the blue light of the plasma nade.
  • 2: Someone already mentioned this and I concur. You can kill each other at the same time when in a Battle Rifle "battle", don't remember this happening ever before.
  • 3: Sniper shots don't always register from long distances.
  • 4: Gameplay wise.... the banshee on ascension in H2C Competitive isn't competitive at all. H2C Arena is like the substitute of Team Hardcore, therefore it really doesn't make any sense to have it there. And when someone uses it, is super annoying.
  • 5: Add a FFA to match composer or Ranked FFA for Halo 2, either way it's cool, just add it please! :)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
  • Grenade Clip: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/i-mike-liamas-i/video/64949787
Infinity seems to be coming up a lot lately in Halo CE BTB, my settings are CTF and KOTH. I know KOTH is limited to Infinity and Hang Em High but Infinity is weighted significantly higher then Hang Em High for KOTH. For CTF Infinity seems to be most frequent map to come up repeatedly versus the other 8 maps as well. This isn't just me saying this but a lot of other Halo CE players as well. Feel free to use my game history as well as the other players on my team since we were all in a group together. I can also provide other GT's from my friends as well if need be as well for further proof via messaging. Keep up the good work though on MCC in the mean time the control fix was much needed.
Halo CE Ideas.

They need to make a Halo CE 1v1 ranked playlist, remove the rox. Need the old weapon sounds back, the new sounds are loud as hell and hurt my ears.

Need a ranked FFA playlist.

I'm a really big fan of the ban system.For 2v2 playlist: Once it is 2v1 the game needs to auto quit after 2 mins the team with the higher score wins.

MCC needs to add the original Halo CE game so we can Lan the OG version on LAN with the Xbox One. I"m not sure if the pc version will ever play the same as the OG version this is why I say this. It would be godly if somehow ya'll could make the OG version 60 frames.

Post carnage report needs to show the total kills of each team.

For all Halo games:
Add weapon skins to all the halo games. Use the money raised by the skins to throw tournaments. I'd say to follow a model like CS:Go. First 10 people to lvl 50 in any game type get a special weapon skin. Reset the season/ranks quarterly, once every 4 months.

Other than that I'm happy to see that MCC is being updated.
Can we please make maps like ascension, lockout and sanctuary more common in H2C snipers? I'm not a fan of BTB maps in 4v4 snipers and I don't think I've ever had lockout/sanctuary which are the best imo. I think H2C snipers would be more popular with a better map pool.
Also, across all games, please implement a smart ban system that only bans the first couple quitters or something. I had to sit through an 8 minute timer 1v4 against an AFK player just to not get banned.
Can we please make maps like ascension, lockout and sanctuary more common in H2C snipers? I'm not a fan of BTB maps in 4v4 snipers and I don't think I've ever had lockout/sanctuary which are the best imo. I think H2C snipers would be more popular with a better map pool.
I’m a fan of BTB maps in 4v4 snipers; in fact, I prefer them.

Just providing my perspective on the subject which happens to be different from yours.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11