2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
the original halo 3 team doubles playlist was ranked for 10 years now it got put in social where only new players play it. No competition exist please put it back to ranked because the majority of the population wants it. This is confirmed by the poll halo way point did a few months ago where many people voted for it and why it was added in the first place.
Yes, please bring back halo 3 Doubles ranked. Its no fun playing it social. And the mlg Version is not always an option.
Please make a rank system for team doubles again!

Please don’t disappoint so many players who have the same wish!

Thanks in advance!

King Regards

Patrick
1. PREGAME LOBBY, now with the addition of quit bans being implemented as well as the match composer there is no reason to hide player names in the pregame lobby, if people dodge they get quit banned now. Myself and many other players would like to see who we’re playing against, also a highest rank achieved next to player name would be nice to see in addition to reavealing names in pregame lobby.

2. RANKED GAMES. Fix the ranked matchmaking parameters, a party of 3 35+ players searching together should not be able to match a team of 4 level 10 solo searchers, this should have never made it into an update.

3. Exp progression system like in og halo 3 in addition to ranks

4. Ranked playlists OTHER than just halo 3. There are a total of 7 ranked playlists and 4 of them are Halo 3..there is no CE team arena or halo 4 arena when there should be. Halo 3 doesn’t need 4 playlists

5. Ranked ffa playlist other than just h3, h3 ffa should not have been implemented it should have been multiple halo games crossgame ffa, with it being ranked and now with quit penalties quitting would not be a problem. Many of us have been suggesting this for months now, it’s the only playlist that would do well with crossgame.

thanks
I agree but I feel like cross game ffa should be implemented in social games. I feel like FFA should be ranked for Halo 3 and Halo 2A. But for games like the original Halo 2, it should be social ffa because halo 2 has special button combos that can be used like the 6 round burst BR glitch. Some people don't know these glitches, like myself because I'm mainly a halo 3 guy. So whenever I play halo 2 I get dominated because of button combos. Halo 1 has bad spawns and would be a nuisance to play ranked ffa in my opinion. And halo 4 ffa doesn't have a high enough demand I think. Halo 3 and H2A ranked FFA all day
We should be able to change individual parts of Spartan armor like shoulders, chest plates, and helmets. A bonus would be adding the color black to be used for Spartan and emblem colors.
Suggestion for all matchmaking playlists: Add the experience points system the original Halo 3 had where you gain 1 exp per win, gain 0 per lose and lose an exp point per quit for each playlist. Milestones could range from 1-2000 exp like it did in halo 3 (or maybe go even higher), where 2000 is 5 star in that playlist. This was fun to A LOT of people because it added another thing to go for, especially if you reached 50... in other words, after getting your 50 you could set the goal of getting 1000exp in the playlist or maybe you want to get that much exp regardless of your level, the point is to add a progressional goal setting system. I've talked to people in twitch chats, a notable one being Vetoed, and he and many many others miss this type of system. Please implement this idea if possible, thanks.
I feel like map variants are stronger for some than others, for instance, I am getting amplified, construct king/slayer and onslaught a lot and I mean A LOT, and am yet to play the pit or narrows in over 15+ games, does anyone else have the same issues?

Also I am all for XP per win again just like halo 3, would be a great edition.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
- Matchmaking is a bad connection every-game, the delay is huge and the bullet registration is non existent. (From the UK)
- Matchmaking times although have improved seem to be no where near the American counter-part
- Bring back connection bars during in game so we atleast know we're playing on a 2bar
- Implement region only searching, the same way on Halo 3 you could search my language only. (This then allows UK/EU players to match each other on a more level playing field
- Bloodshots are 2/3 shots, Double grenades are common, beatdowns don't register, USA grenades are like napalm mine are like potatoes
- Still active DDoS attacks during match making
- Remove the additional controller settings back to default of sens 1-10

ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
  • Feel free to watch any game we play in theatre to experience the huge latency delay.
  • Go on Twitch, watch any streamer from EU playing on an American Server - Watch the 100+ Ping
  • I have a full list of Halo 3 players from the EU whom all complain about the connection

PLEASE FIX THIS, USA are not the only players who play this game....
cottam wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
- Matchmaking is a bad connection every-game, the delay is huge and the bullet registration is non existent. (From the UK)
- Matchmaking times although have improved seem to be no where near the American counter-part
- Bring back connection bars during in game so we atleast know we're playing on a 2bar
- Implement region only searching, the same way on Halo 3 you could search my language only. (This then allows UK/EU players to match each other on a more level playing field
- Bloodshots are 2/3 shots, Double grenades are common, beatdowns don't register, USA grenades are like napalm mine are like potatoes

ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
  • Feel free to watch any game we play in theatre to experience the huge latency delay.
  • Go on Twitch, watch any streamer from EU playing on an American Server - Watch the 100+ Ping
  • I have a full list of Halo 3 players from the EU whom all complain about the connection

Connection is literally 1 bar everygame for EU.

Implement region only match making (optional)
Not sure if this is possible but I would like to see gamechat being mandatory in matchmaking. What I mean by this is party chat not being allowed in matchmaking. This way we can all communicate with one another which is very important for competitive halo. Also making some new halo friends would be nice.
Put in the gold 1 to gold 2 guardian ghost jump from old halo 3. It's really hard to do in halo 3 MCC but you could do it really consistently in the OG halo 3.
cottam wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:

Total agree👍
Could we maybe get some CE gametypes that dont have the pistol in it? I love CE but honestly the game is much more enjoyable to me without the pistol because the pistol utterly destroys all other non power weapons. I know you can do it in custom games but the majority of my play time is in multiplayer and I would like to see this option.
Although the CE pistol might be good for any situation, it is never the best weapon in every situation. HardWay has a video where he explains it in further details. Playing CE without having the pistol as one of your starting weapons would defeat the entire purpose of playing H1.
I get what you’re saying, I enjoy using the pistol in CE; however, why not consider adding Action Sack in CE without the pistols? I think that would be fun. We could have KOTH with Shotguns, CTF with SRs, a random weapon Super Fiesta, etc. Spawning with a Magnum in Super Fiesta would be like spawning with a power weapon.

Another question: why no Halo CE Swat? That would be intense.
How is there STILL not a ranked halo 2 doubles playlist?
shocked rn...
shocked rn...
Because it’s not Halo 3, unless it’s H3 343 don’t care about ranked. Loads of people asked for a ranked ffa that was multiple halos and what did we get? Only a h3 ffa ranked. I watched the suggestion threads for months and most posts made by people who wanted a ranked ffa wanted it to include many halos, NOT just H3. No idea why they didn’t listen to what the majority wanted especially when Halo 3 already makes up 4/7 playlists in ranked, kinda irritates me, also many many people asked forvranked ce arena and 343 stared it would be a ranked playlist, this was months ago and it’s still not here, why ask for feedback?...think about that, there’s only 1 ranked playlist per halo game except halo 3, which has 4..
cottam wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:

Connection is literally 1 bar everygame for EU.

Implement region only match making (optional)
cottam wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:

I'm from the EU and the connection is painful and I get killed behind walls
shocked rn...
Because it’s not Halo 3, unless it’s H3 343 don’t care about ranked. Loads of people asked for a ranked ffa that was multiple halos and what did we get? Only a h3 ffa ranked. I watched the suggestion threads for months and most posts made by people who wanted a ranked ffa wanted it to include many halos, NOT just H3. No idea why they didn’t listen to what the majority wanted especially when Halo 3 already makes up 4/7 playlists in ranked, kinda irritates me, also many many people asked forvranked ce arena and 343 stared it would be a ranked playlist, this was months ago and it’s still not here, why ask for feedback?...think about that, there’s only 1 ranked playlist per halo game except halo 3, which has 4..
And if you love that, I’ve seen people complaining that they want Halo 3 Doubles. They already get a H3 Doubles Hardcore but that’s not enough? Halo 4 doesn’t even have ranked. I know that it is more casual but it deserves one ranked playlist. H3 is the worst of the series and the BR is broken in the MCC, yet the fans and 343i favor H3. It’s infuriating.
The November update was golden (mainly the matchmaking composer), and we are finally back on track with some great playlists. For a while there, I was wondering who was making the playlist choices and what they were thinking. A couple of things I would like to request, in an effort to make this game perfect:
  • If you're able to find a way to add the matchmaking composer to custom games, that would be a fantastic offering. When I get groups of guys together to play Halo, there's always a ton of options that need to be changed for every single custom game that is set up. That, and of course no one can ever decide on a map. If the composer were available run custom games, it would immensely extend the life of this title as a core "LAN" game.
  • Now that the backbone of this game is finally fixed and the player base is starting to recover, I think you need to fix the matchmaking "Career Stats" page that is in-game. When browsing someone's stats, only four are shown: Total Games Won, Total Kills, Total Deaths, and Total Assists. Knowing the "Total Games Won" stat without knowing the Total amount of games played is meaningless - it has no value. You need to add the Total Games Played stat, and then put the Win Percentage as well. I also feel that this page should show the K/D ratio (for example, 1.452). This should also include weapon stats - how many kills with each weapon, amount of double kills, triple kills, etc, and the date that the player has been playing MCC since. Stats are important in competitive games like Halo, and should not be watered down. I feel like right now there's no centralized area to view all of the stats for this game - it's all scattered - some on Waypoint, some in the game, some don't exist, etc.
  • Also relating to stats - on the Game History of the Service Record on Halo Waypoint, why can we only see the previous ten games that were played? In the Bungie game history, you can see ALL Halo games played back until launch day of Halo 2. We should be able to view games, players scores, etc. It doesn't need to be as detailed as Halo 2 with the heat maps and such, but we should at least get a better implementation of the Game History feature.
  • Lastly, why can we not have Proximity Chat for opposing players? It seems as though only a handful of people know about the "Control Voice Chat - All Players" feature that you've added - and since "My Team" is the default, rarely do you ever get to exchange words with the opposing team. Halo 2, 3, Reach were very social, competitive games; embrace that. Proximity Chat should be restored to emulate the original experience.
Why not remove MLG team doubles? and make doubles ranked again? We have the proper MLG 4's playlist which should stay period and not be removed.

I hope this part gets read, but ever since this update the connection on this game has become a joke, I'm from EU, and never seem to get a good connection game, it's becoming unbearable - melee's NEVER register, sniper bloodshots happen 24/7, grenades are weak, this version of MCC/halo 3 is the worst I have ever felt since 2007.

Look, I don't want to play on a USA server, GIVE me the option to select my region!!!!!!
KxrrupT wrote:
Why not remove MLG team doubles? and make doubles ranked again? We have the proper MLG 4's playlist which should stay period and not be removed.

I hope this part gets read, but ever since this update the connection on this game has become a joke, I'm from EU, and never seem to get a good connection game, it's becoming unbearable - melee's NEVER register, sniper bloodshots happen 24/7, grenades are weak, this version of MCC/halo 3 is the worst I have ever felt since 2007.
Its always going to be unfair for us ;(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11