2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Not sure why everyone still has a Halo 3 fetish here. Pretty sure you can still play Halo 3 on the 360. So why overpopulate playlists with Halo 3 exclusives? And now the only FFA is Halo 3 exclusive? Why can’t we just have ranked Pit and have it Halo 2 (C and A), Halo 3, and Halo 4? (Not that anyone liked Halo 4) But I mean come on. If I want to play something ranked, 343 is LITERALLY making me play Halo 3, because it takes me at least 45 minutes to find a game in Halo 2. Also on that note, I notice that the ranks that find games used to be within 10 or so of yours so you don’t play 40s when you’re a 15. But this doesn’t matter when playing Lone Wolves. I’m a 9, and just played a 35, 29, and 28, along with other low levels. Why does this (bad) playlist get an exception? And if the answer is because not a lot of people search so the rank differential doesn’t come into play, then how come I cant play 10s on my 30 in Halo 2? You can’t tell me that less than 8 people are searching Halo 2 at any given time. I’m sure I’ll get no response and/or get banned because of my unpopular opinion and they have to save their precious Halo 3 people. Here’s a helpful hint: Don’t make a bad game, won’t get bad reviews. (Also, in the time it took to write this, searching with no game found.)
I agree about the ranking especially in lone wolves where you match people 30 tanks higher. Halo 3 has 4 playlists that are ranked out of 7...every halo has 1 ranked playlist but halo 3 halls 4....on top of that in the suggestion/feedback threads every month a lot of people have been asking for a ranked ffa playlist that is a cross play Of many halos. Many many many people asked for this, more than those who wanted a h3 only ffa playlist yet we get a ranked h3 only ffa??? Why not put in what the majority wanted?? Especially considering halo 3 already makes up well over 50% of ranked playlists
For the love of god, can we please fix the FFA playlist? OBJ and ARs is unacceptable. I just played that trash foundry map that Bungie put in the their H3 FFA playlist. Why would you guys even consider including that it MCC? The playlist is so bad sometimes it's actually hilarious. Please fix. I feel like I'm about to start banging my head against the wall.
Quand auront nous la possibilité de choisir le max ping en recherche de jeu sur halo 3 c'est juste injouable pour tout joueurs venant de eu on tombe toujours sur des serveurs américain
Not ranking down if you have a team mate that quits within the first 30 seecs to a minute or something along those lines. Players seem to quit or dc a lot near the start of games. Hell ive played some 3 vs 4s where they arent even shown on the leaderboard, assumably a host issue.
Quand auront nous la possibilité de choisir le max ping en recherche de jeu sur halo 3 c'est juste injouable pour tout joueurs venant de eu on tombe toujours sur des serveurs américain
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This game is honestly unplayable for me at the moment. The servers are borderline garbage and I'd very much stick to P2P if it meant I could get consistently smooth gameplay every single match. Halo 5's servers play buttery smooth so what the hell is wrong with this game? It makes me believe Dedicated Servers aren't even implemented because of how trash the connection is. My internet is PERFECTLY suitable (NY, USA) for online multiplayer and every single multipayer game I play (Halo 5, Battlefront 2) plays much more smoothly than the MCC. Halo 2 plays like hot garbage in its current state. It's sucked all the fun for me and being as I used to play the MCC religiously, the fact I only played like 10 games this whole week is just disappointing to me, because I want to love this game. But the fact players can zig zag around the map and eat bullets while they continuously 4 shot me no sweat makes me not want to touch this game with a 6 foot pole.

Tl;dr: Servers are -Yoink-, makes me not want to play.
DSErrt wrote:
This game is honestly unplayable for me at the moment. The servers are borderline garbage and I'd very much stick to P2P if it meant I could get consistently smooth gameplay every single match. Halo 5's servers play buttery smooth so what the hell is wrong with this game? It makes me believe Dedicated Servers aren't even implemented because of how trash the connection is. My internet is PERFECTLY suitable (NY, USA) for online multiplayer and every single multipayer game I play (Halo 5, Battlefront 2) plays much more smoothly than the MCC. Halo 2 plays like hot garbage in its current state. It's sucked all the fun for me and being as I used to play the MCC religiously, the fact I only played like 10 games this whole week is just disappointing to me, because I want to love this game. But the fact players can zig zag around the map and eat bullets while they continuously 4 shot me no sweat makes me not want to touch this game with a 6 foot pole.

Tl;dr: Servers are -Yoink-, makes me not want to play.
I don't touch Halo 2 for the reasons you stated. I'm on the east coast too, and the 2 games that work smoothly are H2A and H4. Surprisingly those are 343 games, and not Bungie's
<p></p>
Could we get a heavier weighting towards BR start in H3 in social??? Currently it seems as if i get AR start 80-90 percent of the time. H1 always has the pistol, H2 has BR start, and h4 has custom loadouts. It just gets very old playing vanilla AR start over and over and over and over....and over and over again.
Game is literally unplayable right now, the hit reg/connection on this game is the worst I've ever seen it, man it's 2018, why are we struggling with these issues? I played on better servers in 2007-2011 with a quarter the connection speed I have now.
Could we maybe get some CE gametypes that dont have the pistol in it? I love CE but honestly the game is much more enjoyable to me without the pistol because the pistol utterly destroys all other non power weapons. I know you can do it in custom games but the majority of my play time is in multiplayer and I would like to see this option.
Although the CE pistol might be good for any situation, it is never the best weapon in every situation. HardWay has a video where he explains it in further details. Playing CE without having the pistol as one of your starting weapons would defeat the entire purpose of playing H1.
I've watched the video and I know about how the other weapons function, in particular about the plasma rifles slow down. But in ALMOST ALL situations the pistol will outmatch other non power weapons. And plus, you dont spawn with a PR, so getting one before you are killed is next to impossible, and some maps dont even have them. The pistol still kills faster is close range than the AR in CE. In my experiences in matchmaking in CE (MCC) its just been a pistol fest with sniper rifles and rocket launchers.
I keep getting kicked out of Halo 3 ranked whenever the map is loading up. It's been happening so much that I can't even play the game anymore. BTW Nat is open and ive tried almost everything that my xbl friends have recommended.
Not ranking down if you have a team mate that quits within the first 30 seecs to a minute or something along those lines. Players seem to quit or dc a lot near the start of games. Hell ive played some 3 vs 4s where they arent even shown on the leaderboard, assumably a host issue.
Sorry this is me getting kicked everytime the map loads up and my internet works fine. Iplay fortnite black Blac4 red dead 2 and Forza horizon 4 with no problems
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I'll echo what someone posted on the November update thread - TOO MUCH SANDBOX

I pretty much only play Halo 3 BTB and I got the map 3 times in a row, a single break, and again before I quit for the night. If 4 out of 5 times I'm gonna get Sandbox, I'm going to quit, regardless of the penalty.

Avalanche, Standoff and Valhalla barely exist anymore since the update. If the game is going to be centered on medium sized maps I'll just go play some other FPS.
Andreas OG wrote:
Sorry this is me getting kicked everytime the map loads up and my internet works fine. Iplay fortnite black Blac4 red dead 2 and Forza horizon 4 with no problems
Haha, its not on you to do something about it, its all on 343. Its happened to me a couple times and my friends too.
3 issues:
1. IDLING PLAYERS - If the players in the game lobby are idling for more than 15 seconds (time not confirmed but it is unreasonably short) the "Idling Players" message shows up, to which party and I are unable to enter matchmaking.
2. No option to view postgame carnage report after backing out to pregame lobby.
3. Blood shots, particularly in Halo 2, are not registering.
There are a few multiplayer achievements that are either not working properly or are incredibly difficult to achieve with the current state of matchmaking.

The Nice Work Dawg! (2500 assist medals), Domination (100 legendary medals), Catch This (500 grenade/plasma kills), Party Pooper (250 killjoys), and Plating A Flag (250 CTF medals), among others, are not currently counted towards achievement progress when earned during Halo 3 matchmaking. I believe H3 is the only one that isn't working, as both H2's and H4 seem to be tracking correctly. It would be nice if you didn't have to get assist medals (since they don't exist in Halo 3), and just need 2500 assists by themselves, to get that one to count. But the rest of them should definitely count when playing H3 matchmaking.

Roadkill Rampage (100 splatters in H2A MP) and Rock and Coil Hit Back (100 environmentalist medals) are extremely specific and can only be done on a handful of maps in H2A. Can we get a playlist that emphasizes these two achievements, or do we need to use the Match Composer with only H2A selected and hope one of the four maps comes up? At 100 kills each and with no veto option, these two achievements are near impossible.

Thank you for looking into this!
Not sure why everyone still has a Halo 3 fetish here. Pretty sure you can still play Halo 3 on the 360. So why overpopulate playlists with Halo 3 exclusives? And now the only FFA is Halo 3 exclusive? Why can’t we just have ranked Pit and have it Halo 2 (C and A), Halo 3, and Halo 4? (Not that anyone liked Halo 4) But I mean come on. If I want to play something ranked, 343 is LITERALLY making me play Halo 3, because it takes me at least 45 minutes to find a game in Halo 2. Also on that note, I notice that the ranks that find games used to be within 10 or so of yours so you don’t play 40s when you’re a 15. But this doesn’t matter when playing Lone Wolves. I’m a 9, and just played a 35, 29, and 28, along with other low levels. Why does this (bad) playlist get an exception? And if the answer is because not a lot of people search so the rank differential doesn’t come into play, then how come I cant play 10s on my 30 in Halo 2? You can’t tell me that less than 8 people are searching Halo 2 at any given time. I’m sure I’ll get no response and/or get banned because of my unpopular opinion and they have to save their precious Halo 3 people. Here’s a helpful hint: Don’t make a bad game, won’t get bad reviews. (Also, in the time it took to write this, searching with no game found.)
I agree about the ranking especially in lone wolves where you match people 30 tanks higher. Halo 3 has 4 playlists that are ranked out of 7...every halo has 1 ranked playlist but halo 3 halls 4....on top of that in the suggestion/feedback threads every month a lot of people have been asking for a ranked ffa playlist that is a cross play Of many halos. Many many many people asked for this, more than those who wanted a h3 only ffa playlist yet we get a ranked h3 only ffa??? Why not put in what the majority wanted?? Especially considering halo 3 already makes up well over 50% of ranked playlists
Dude honestly I feel this!! There is 7 ranked playlists and 4 of them are H3! I posted about this earlier in this forum about how doubles should be a crossplay between all or a mix of the halos and how team hardcore should be H2C and H3 mixed! FFA especially should have been a crossplay of all halos! I even said how if they gotta single halo 3 out atleast make another ranked FFA playlist featuring the other halos! I love H3 but I love the other halos too!! I've found H2C games in about 30-40 mins. I still haven't even found a H2A game at all! But as soon as I search H3, 1-2mins tops and I find a game... There isn't even a ranked halo 4 arena and people would play it solely cause it's ranked period! I was one of many players excited to finally play ranked HCE online when MCC came out and they left us with ranked HCE doubles with 4v4 score limits instead of regular ranked 4v4 arena! I just hope they understand how balanced MCC should have been... I wish they had pro players in their staff...
I just got done playing a game of H3 Lone wolves and I was matched against a level 23 when I am a level 1. While on halo 3 you would match people (in ranked playlist's) close to your rank. You'd match with players maximum 10 ranks above or below your own rank. So if a player in a ranked match is level 1 that player will only match other players ranks 1-10. Which didn't happen for me.
is there any side/post which explains the ranking system?
bc i think i rank up way to easy and i rarely derank at all. i'm playing a lot of h3 team hardcore lately (i'm not good, but i try to get better) and i deranked only once recently, even though i lose often and have a horrible kd. it seems like i only need one or two wins to rank up, but i need a lot of loses to rank down (if at all). when i was rank 5 i was on a really bad losing streak but didn't derank.
could the reason be, that i'm still in the low tier ranks (i'm 11 now)?
First, I want to thank 343 for adding increased options for look sensitivity/acceleration. On to my comments:

1. General Multiplayer: this has been mentioned in previous posts, but I also support adding an experience progression system for each playlist, in addition to ranks, similar to what OG H3 had.

2. Lone Wolves: again, this has been brought up before, but Lone Wolves will match low ranks with much higher ranks. Part of this probably happens because of low population. However, it seems the matching system is also prioritizing speed over skill-matching - I find games very quickly, but I match people 15-25 ranks higher. This isn't necessarily bad, but I would be willing to wait longer to find people with ranks closer to mine.

3. Lone Wolves: the gametype weightings are a bit frustrating. I know that oddball and KOTH were included in the OG H3 Lone Wolves, but I feel like they're weighted pretty high relative to slayer. Personally I would prefer 100% slayer, but I doubt that will happen. Regardless, I think the objective gametypes should be weighted lower, something like 75% slayer, 25% objective, or maybe 70/30. I haven't played a ton of games yet so I might have just had bad luck, but I've definitely played more objective than slayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11