1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
Can we put in a ranked Halo 2 1v1, 2v2, or hardcore playlist? Classic has too much Zanzibar, Turf, Elongation, Colossus, and Desolation. Need more MLG-esq gametypes and maps.
I think a ranked 1v1 playlist is a great idea.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When a player walks through the snow on any of the levels featuring snow (especially Avalanche), the foot prints in the disturbed snow appear quite black where as it appears white in original Halo 3.
On the topic of one of the most broken games in Xbox Live history, you have a complaint about footprints. That’s beyond incredible.
Just pointing out a glitch I hadn't seen until recently. Not sure what caused it.

I would also appreciate 343 giving us the ability to save and share theater films and clips like we used to in Halo 3 and Reach.

Also, please remove Hide and Seek from the infection playlist..... It was never a match made gametype during the Bungie Halo 3 and Reach games and should only be kept to either custom games and or action sack.

Please also give us the ability to have a free for all playlist with any of the Halo games, be it 1, 2, 2A, 3, or 4. I need some Rumble Pit action!
Why are there two different versions of the nameplate I’ve seen green and red versions in the inside build. Why did you guys allow certain members to get the Them in the insider build to get the Christmas plate before other and now it’s being pushed back if u did play enough. I made sure to play as much as I could during the time it tells You and played with people that had the reclaimer name plate last time I read about only like 15-30 ppl have it and the rareies MVP that been given out to a few ppl come on I deserve it. The name plates that eventually everyone will have and the nameplate for playing with a 343 employee I’ve had. I was so happy I got that 343 ice name plate for playing and I beat a guy from 343 and played with him. Now everyone will have it in the next patch. Such a bummer it felt when I would use that nameplate it felt like recon h3 before it was free and having something not many ppl get. Now it fells like Back in Halo three when they looked in halo 3code for campaign and found out how to get the Hayabusa sword. instead of us the ppl finding it with out cheating or looking into the game cods. Also it felt like when recon was given out to everyone for free.
also please add some more ranked playlist and work on fixing objective game types being played more than slayer. I’ll get king of the kill odd ball 7 games in. Row 3 times on the same map and I’m trying to play team slaying. I wanted to play objective I would play in social or play hard-core
Can we put in a ranked Halo 2 1v1, 2v2, or hardcore playlist? Classic has too much Zanzibar, Turf, Elongation, Colossus, and Desolation. Need more MLG-esq gametypes and maps.
Apparently all of the 07 H2 MLG gametypes have been moved into the H2 Arena playlist. It still takes a considerable amount of time to find a match though.
Have you removed heavy vehicles such as the scorpion from big team battle?
It's still in there, but you have to turn off every game mode off and just leave action sack on. Figured this out just a couple days ago.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 BTB
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Territorries is totally absent for me. I'm playing a lot BTB, but never came across Territorries for about a month now. And there is no option for me to turn territorries on or off in the Match Composer (or am I missing something?)
Edit, seems to be a new bug
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 BTB
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: King of the Hill doesn't work in the match composer. It just won't accept the settings.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When using the Match Composer, choosing KOTH gametype, maps chosen among those available leaned very heavy towards particular maps, not evenly probable between the selection. For example, among 9 KOTH games Tuesday night, 4 were Construct, 2 were Heretic, 2 Ghost Town, 1 was Guardian. This was similarly the issue during 4 CTF games that night, where 3 were on Standoff, and 1 was on Heretic.
  • REPRO STEPS: Using the matchmaking composer, I chose 4v4 Halo 3, CTF and KOTH as gametypes, and searched the night of Tuesday, 12/18.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Game history is in my service record.
My friends and I really wanted games on The Pit - or even Isolation, but were stuck in a cycle of getting the same maps over and over again. I hope it wasn't just bad luck on our end - but we all agreed it seemed abnormal.
I can't stress how important it was that 343 listened to us and added Teams matching Teams in MM a few months back, it's made a huge difference to my MM experience. Thank you
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3

ISSUE: Social Matchmaking Balancing

If there isn't already, I think there should be some type of team balancing for social matches rather than just randomly putting together teams. I wish I could show you stats screen shots of some of these games like the BTB game I just played where the score was 100 - 13 and btw now one on the losing team left or was idle. Its EXTREMELY rare to have a close game in social matchmaking. I'm thinking it's a good idea to balance the teams based on the players highest rank, but if that is already how it is done then it's not nearly good enough. You then should try balancing the teams based on k/d, that way the people who don't play ranked games or dont play them enough to show an accurate rank of their skill will still have at least a rough record of there skill level. That system would work far better than the way things work now.
Game: Halo 3

Issue: Game chat is disabled / not working in competitive doubles. Mic status shows as permanently muted even though my mic is plugged in. Makes coordinating impossible
I can't stress how important it was that 343 listened to us and added Teams matching Teams in MM a few months back, it's made a huge difference to my MM experience. Thank you
Idk what you’re happy about, a party of 3 (and now 4) can search and match an entire team of solo searchers...
How long til we get a ranked ffa playlist, that’s not halo 3?? I’m pretty tired of h3 getting favorited in mcc
Still no initial game announcement for H2C BTB Slayer. Might be other game types as well but Slayer is all I can remember off the top of my head.

EDIT: Respawn timer sound effect in H2C is also buggy, sometimes skipping around, delaying the blips, or even continuing after you've respawned.
343 why are you now allowing parties of 4 to match people who search solo? This has happened to me and others over the past week, check my thread, this needs to change I’m sick of matching parties
Okay, why are we still not allowed to back out of matchmaking before all players are loaded in and the game is still searching? Wasn't this fixed in a previous patch? What happened?

EDIT: Please also remove Team Ball from H2A Action Sack, and all others. Oddball really should be its own hopper category.
Gwydien wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3

ISSUE: Social Matchmaking Balancing

If there isn't already, I think there should be some type of team balancing for social matches rather than just randomly putting together teams. I wish I could show you stats screen shots of some of these games like the BTB game I just played where the score was 100 - 13 and btw now one on the losing team left or was idle. Its EXTREMELY rare to have a close game in social matchmaking. I'm thinking it's a good idea to balance the teams based on the players highest rank, but if that is already how it is done then it's not nearly good enough. You then should try balancing the teams based on k/d, that way the people who don't play ranked games or dont play them enough to show an accurate rank of their skill will still have at least a rough record of there skill level. That system would work far better than the way things work now.
Anything would be better than it is now, im so sick of being punished because some noob walks in front of me while im shooting or throwing a grenade so i get a betrayal and banned for 5 minutes
Game affected: halo 2 anniversary

Issue: finding games in h2a arena

Lately I've been having a hard time finding games in h2a arena in competitive. Not sure if this is because of server issues or just the population, but I would sometimes find a game within seconds for a couple of games then getting 20 to 30 minutes and not a game would show up. I have not stayed longer than 30 minutes so I am not sure if the wait time could be longer, by that time I just switched to playing social via match composer.

p.s. I find stonetown and remnant not fitting as well as other maps in the h2a competitive playlist. I am not sweaty by any means and they are great maps but I just find them to play at such a different pace than the others such as lockdown or shrine.
Can we get a playlist population in MCC please so people dont have to sit waiting on a possible match that might not ever happen like when the game launched PLEASE!!!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: 25+ spree doesn't display classic medal and also doesn't play the announcer voice
Since the release of Halo: MCC I have had a lot of trouble with the hit registration on halo 3. I have played the 360 version of halo 3 and it's much better in regards to your shots hitting your target. This is a very important issue that needs to be addressed because it makes halo 3 on the mcc unplayable for some. I urge 343 to compare the hit registration of halo 3 on the mcc and halo 3 on the xbox 360 to see with their own eyes.
Not sure how many times this has been mentioned but quitting penalties need to only be enforced upon the FIRST player to quit on a team, not everyone else that follows, or at least not to nearly the same severity. I got stuck in a match where one by one my entire team quit out on me; I was getting destroyed by the opposing team without so much as being able to land a single kill due to it being a 1v4. I quit rather than sitting in a match waiting to be killed another 30 times to end it and as a result got a lengthy penalty.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11