MCC Multiplayer Feedback - February 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
  • MCC: All games, matchmaking searching.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I can't see a way in the options to ensure I only go onto my local Data Centres. In settings I'm about 23ms and 30ms away from the Australian Data Centres but when I search I never get placed on them, nor is there an option to guarantee low ping games. Playing on 200ms US Servers isn't fun. Loving the new mixtape matchmaking though.
  • REPRO STEPS: I've tried searching at prime times for my region, I figured the most popular playlist would be Social slayer gametpyes (but I included fiesta as well), I plan on partying up with another player from my region to see if that gives us more of a chance to get on our server.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I've opened ports for the Xbox on my routers and am on an Open Nat, bandwidth is good. I am using a two router setup with one in bridge mode, but I have forwarded all the xbox live ports between them and my xbox. Not sure what my 'mmr' is on MCC or if that's a contributing factor. I was getting great low ping games on AU servers last year.
Are we going to get the voice chat in Halo 2 classic multiplayer fixed yet, for game (not party) chat? It's still broken from what I see.
Social Games – 4v4 – H3 – Team Snipers
  • Radar has been disabled
Why??? H3 Snipers always had radar, people just want to play the original H3 Snipers playlist. I don't understand why it's so hard to do this correctly. There is still radar in Hill Snipes.. What's going on? Why is Hill Snipes still a thing also? Can we get more of the original maps added? Just bring it back to what it's supposed to be and no one will complain.
Dreamy wrote:
Social Games – 4v4 – H3 – Team Snipers
  • Radar has been disabled
Why??? H3 Snipers always had radar, people just want to play the original H3 Snipers playlist. I don't understand why it's so hard to do this correctly. There is still radar in Hill Snipes.. What's going on? Why is Hill Snipes still a thing also? Can we get more of the original maps added? Just bring it back to what it's supposed to be and no one will complain.
Hill snipes is terrible!
Any chance we see a multiple game ranked Playlist for 1v1 and FFA? If not, is it possible to get the options to choose Cross game FFA in social with slayer, snipers, and objective to choose from? Right now 1v1 works really well searching all halos in the social Playlist.
XX VIKINGS wrote:
Any chance we see a multiple game ranked Playlist for 1v1 and FFA? If not, is it possible to get the options to choose Cross game FFA in social with slayer, snipers, and objective to choose from? Right now 1v1 works really well searching all halos in the social Playlist.
This feature would be great!
Im sure you are looking to fix this but the glitch where if you search as a party for social games and end up on different teams from your party is fantastic. There is Nothing like giving a beat down to your 30 year old friends like they were 14 again
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: sometimes while reloading the reloading sound isn't played or just played partialy.
  • REPRO STEPS: don't know if it is easy reproduceable, because it doesn't happen all the time, not even over the whole cause of a game.
Asked a lot, but I'm still hopefull for adding the experience points into the social games. System of H3 was awesome!
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
When ranked team doubles back? It was played a lot on the old halo 3, a lot of people appreciate it !
#TeamDoublesBack
XX VIKINGS wrote:
Many, many of us have been asking for a ranked multi game FFA for awhile now, a solid 6 months at least, but we’re still waiting :/
XX VIKINGS wrote:
Many, many of us have been asking for a ranked multi game FFA for awhile now, a solid 6 months at least, but we’re still waiting :/
Again there will not be a Ranked Cross Game Playlist for FFA or any gametype. FFA if it's added would be in the Composer under Social. 343 has already confirmed there will not be any Ranked Cross Game Playlist's and for good reason. Back when Team Doubles and Team Hardcore were a Cross Game Playlist pre August 2018 there was mass quitting or AFKing if you didn't get the game you wanted.
XX VIKINGS wrote:
Again there will not be a Ranked Cross Game Playlist for FFA or any gametype. FFA if it's added would be in the Composer under Social. 343 has already confirmed there will not be any Ranked Cross Game Playlist's and for good reason. Back when Team Doubles and Team Hardcore were a Cross Game Playlist pre August 2018 there was mass quitting or AFKing if you didn't get the game you wanted.
Considering Halo 3 has its own ranked FFA most of the quitters/crybabies will be residing there, not only that but with FFA being ranked plus quit penalties will help alleviate the crybaby quitter problem..
Please ban bad players from the game. I've gotten 10 games in a row where at least 2 of my teammates go -15 to -20. I don't know how it's possible to be so unlucky but it feels like solo queueing is screwed and that you're always paired against partied up teams. That or I'm just -Yoinking!- unlucky and 343 has me on a hidden list to get a terrible losing team every time.
XX VIKINGS wrote:
Considering Halo 3 has its own ranked FFA most of the quitters/crybabies will be residing there, not only that but with FFA being ranked plus quit penalties will help alleviate the crybaby quitter problem..
Again your missing a few key points here. One Halo 3 is the most popular game in the MCC, 343 did their research and data collecting therefore it has a ranked FFA Playlist. Two Cross Game Playlist that are Ranked do not work ( look at Team HardCore and Team Doubles before the big update from August 2018) people will quit, or go AFK in a match if it's a game they don't want to play or they will skip the Playlist entirely. Third people will complain " why should my rank go down if it's a game I'm not good at". Finally Fourth Halo CE , Halo 2 Classic and Halo 2A in their most popular ranked playlist at times take a while to even find a match could you imagine what FFA Ranked would be like since it's a less popular Ranked Gametype plus throwing in they might not get the game they want multiple matches in a row? It's best left for a social gametype in the Composer and 343 has heard the demand for it and it is noted. In the meantime if you want Competitve FFA Cross Games why not do Customs in the mean time.
Can we get an ETA on when you guys will be fixing the broken melees in Halo 2? This issue has been brought up for months now it would be nice to know if you’re planning on fixing it or not
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Game froze up and I was disconnected, maybe only 1 minute into the match.
  • REPRO STEPS: none. it happens from time to time
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Guess what? it gave me a ban! We really need to have 1 freebie per day to avoid this. Please, just give us 1! It's not likely to have more than 1 legitimate DC in a day, so why not let us have 1 freebie?
Please ban bad players from the game.
Define "bad players" for me.
Please ban bad players from the game.
Define "bad players" for me.
That was a pretty asinine remark, but what I think he means is either betray/suicide trolls, afk players, or new people who tend to get killed more.

In reponse to it, how exactly would someone go about doing that? Banning "bad players," especially by your definition, is such a stupid idea. Everyone deserves a chance to play the game regardless of skill and there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it, party up with people you think are "good."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6