Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - February 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
PLEASE DECREASE SANDBOX MAP VARIANTS for MCC halo 3 matchmaking!!!! It seems whenever I play BTB, 70% of the maps I get in matchmaking are sandbox variants. I would love to play more Valhalla, Sandtrap, Last Resort, Avalanche, and Stand-off. The sandbox maps are terrible, the bases are not even bases so it is really easy for teams to camp your spawn points and then you end up dying +20 times a game and there’s nothing you can do about it. It takes no skill to spawn kill. PLEASE DECREASE SANDBOX VARIANTS!!!!
Add h2 playable content in matchmaking... ?? Where did it go?
PLEASE DECREASE SANDBOX MAP VARIANTS for MCC halo 3 matchmaking!!!! It seems whenever I play BTB, 70% of the maps I get in matchmaking are sandbox variants. I would love to play more Valhalla, Sandtrap, Last Resort, Avalanche, and Stand-off. The sandbox maps are terrible, the bases are not even bases so it is really easy for teams to camp your spawn points and then you end up dying +20 times a game and there’s nothing you can do about it. It takes no skill to spawn kill. PLEASE DECREASE SANDBOX VARIANTS!!!!
Captain, I could not agree more!! SANDBOX MAP VARIANTS ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE REDUCED in MCC Halo 3 matchmaking. If you agree with this please take the time to comment, 343 industries needs to update this!!
First off, I’d like to compliment 343 on not only adding a CE Action sack but bring all-new game modes for a 2001 game. How’re are some other suggestions that I figure won’t require too much effort (though I’m no expert):
-Shotty Snipers
-Fiesta
-Add specific load outs
-Fiesta KOTH
—Fiesta CTF
-Fiesta BTB
-add Max # of vehicles on all maps
First off, I’d like to compliment 343 on not only adding a CE Action sack but bring all-new game modes for a 2001 game. How’re are some other suggestions that I figure won’t require too much effort (though I’m no expert):
-Shotty Snipers
-Fiesta
-Add specific load outs
-Fiesta KOTH
—Fiesta CTF
-Fiesta BTB
-add Max # of vehicles on all maps
Fiesta objective combinations and fiesta BTB would be nice even though the objective ones could be very chaotic.
MJLatty wrote:
MJLatty wrote:
For Halo 3 (arena or slayer), please adjust the frequencies of map selections. Heretic should be removed from the face of the earth, but I should at least not have to play it every other game. Why not just give us a team brs option? There is already a social option for objective game types such as CTF and Oddball. Social slayer sucks because half the time you start with an AR and just run around spraying people. Would love arena, especially because the competition is great and the ranking system is wildly better, but am really getting sick of Heretic and other obnoxious CTF games. Or, if I'm not asking too much, adopt something that is seen in CS GO and allow players to choose their map.
agreed me and my buddy were complaining about this for a whileee
I agree please reduce sandbox map variants I’m so tired of playing the same map over and over and over
For Halo 3 (arena or slayer), please adjust the frequencies of map selections. Heretic should be removed from the face of the earth, but I should at least not have to play it every other game. Why not just give us a team brs option? There is already a social option for objective game types such as CTF and Oddball. Social slayer sucks because half the time you start with an AR and just run around spraying people. Would love arena, especially because the competition is great and the ranking system is wildly better, but am really getting sick of Heretic and other obnoxious CTF games. Or, if I'm not asking too much, adopt something that is seen in CS GO and allow players to choose their map.
  • Delayed or missing sounds for Halo 2 now extend to 4v4, no starting game announcement for 8v8 and the spawn timer is now universally broken. Breakaway elements (i.e. glass in the buildings on Zanzibar) have delayed sounds or no sounds at all and no debris release.
  • Minor nitpick but can game modes be restored to regular text (i.e. Team Slayer instead of TEAM SLAYER)? The capitals for some and regular for others is a bit annoying.
Please decrease Sandbox variants weighting in 2v2 and 8v8, they're even more usual than maps like Valhalla or the Pit.
In the new H2 Hardcore playlist you can still earn -1 for suicides in Team Slayer. And the flag is supposed to be Home to Score in 5 CTF maps like Midship and Warlock.
ZetaBlaze wrote:
Please decrease Sandbox variants weighting in 2v2 and 8v8, they're even more usual than maps like Valhalla or the Pit.
ZetaBlaze you are right the matchmaking is heavily weighed for sandbox map variants and it is getting so annoying!! Please fix this!!! More Valhalla would be great.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12