Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - February 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
Please ban bad players from the game.
Define "bad players" for me.
People who get hardly any kills and die a lot. I think it's easy to spot people who are bad at this game.
Also I'm bad.
Please ban bad players from the game.
Define "bad players" for me.
Me.
Are there any plans to fix or update Halo 2 so it can be viable for tournaments and competitions again?

Also it is literally impossible to find ranked games in Halo 2 Arena. Doesn't matter if I search solo or with other players, I haven't found a match in this playlist since December.
Valhalla in 4v4 is not supposed to have the Banshee or the Wraith on it. It never did in OG Halo 3 and it shouldn’t have them either. It’s using the same version that’s in BTB. Could we get a fix on this please?
Give us the MS store 2v2 playlist to practice for the upcoming tournament!!!
Any plans for the gamemode weighting problem?
Bring back ranked halo 3 team doubles (better competition)
Game and Gametype: Halo CE BTB CTF
Map: Timberland
Issue: The Announcers voice was absent. I’m not sure if this was a one time glitch, but I played Halo CE and the announcer didn’t warn me about my flag being stolen and what not. He didn’t speak a single word throughout the match.
So it’s been over a month since I’ve played Lone wolves, I stopped playing due to the broken ranking I was hoping that it’s been fixed. Nope, the very first game I played I placed 3rd in a full game and ranked down, check my game history. This isn’t supposed to happen, in the OG halo 3 you can rank up from 3rd so why am I ranking down?? Then the 2nd game I played against a rank 49 and a rank 50...
Please ban bad players from the game. I've gotten 10 games in a row where at least 2 of my teammates go -15 to -20. I don't know how it's possible to be so unlucky but it feels like solo queueing is screwed and that you're always paired against partied up teams. That or I'm just -Yoinking!- unlucky and 343 has me on a hidden list to get a terrible losing team every time.
this is sort of a joke but honestly being forced to play social sucks, I almost always have bad teammates, sometimes teammates who get 0 kills and 15-20 times. I'd rather play ranked but sometimes I cannot find a game in ranked.... i guess people have just moved on...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No swat objective
if SWAT magnums isn't a thing yet, it should be. I miss it for Halo 2 and I think it would be amazing in H2a
Hi, can we please get 4v4 CTF BG for Halo CE? It's literally the best game type, every Halo CE player would want it. Just add it to the playlist. Please. Simple easy way to make everyone really happy. Ctf BG Halo CE 4v4 with regular warthogs.
Can we add Ravine into Halo 4's BTB rotation? More specifically, the variation "Settler." That's still one of my favorite maps.
The H3 Elites in mp keep being mean.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MCC Game : Halo CE
issue: Why are there so many -Yoinking!- vehicles on Blodd Gulch now?!?! The map is literally unplayable because of this.
I want the option to not play heavies in BTB. I do not enjoy it, every time I play it my team gets absolutely massacred. Then the enemy team gets both banshees, both tanks etc.

The teams I get are always worse than the teams I face, I'm fine with that, I like the challenge and it means the matchmaking system is good at balancing games. But when I play heavies and there is so many power weapons and vehicles, I just can't do it. Trying to carry the team, when every one of the enemy team is in a vehicle or has a power weapon, it's just too much. I don't think I have played a single game in that game type where I got even half of the score to win. And I play a lot of games!+
May have previously posted this in the wrong thread:
Any chance the weighting of AR/BR starts on H3 social slayer could be looked into? It was mentioned in an update that the weighting is now 50/50, however i get AR starts now more than ever. Yesterday 11 of my first 12 games were AR starts. The total was around 15 AR starts and 4 BR starts (with me getting kicked to menu and receiving a ban on a couple of the BR starts). This is my experience every single time i play. Is anybody else still getting an extremely unproportional ratio??? I prefer BR starts on every map, but i know there are a few players that prefer AR starts so i don't mind them as long as the ratio reflects what the update mentioned. As i mentioned, it is seemingly every time i play that the ratio is still 80/20 AR/BR starts or worse.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12