Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - February 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
  • MCC HALO GAME: All Halo Multiplayer games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Push-to-talk option for when using standard in-game chat
Would be really nice to have a PTT option in settings for when we want/need to say something to teammates without having the mic pick up background noises all the time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm sorry for my English, this is not my language, I used a translator, I hope you understand me.
Game: Halo 2 Classic
Video:
option1: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/gamerw4rrior/video/69184856
option2: https://xboxclips.com/GamerW4rrior/31cd2620-42b5-41d2-b680-8866584266dbI have noticed that the informative text (upper left) during a game is wrong, In the text appears on the contrary. I have noticed that this happens when killing with a sniper or a beatdown (melee from behind).
In the video we can see that the enemy kills my teammate, but in the informative text says: "teammate (SanGilYork) has sniped the enemy (Sebastian)" in spanish, wrong text: (SanGilyork ha abatido a Sebastian), in spanish, correct text: (SanGilYork ha sido abatido por Sebastian).I use my game in the language: Spanish (Latin)
I do not know if it's a bad translation or a bad configuration in this language.
Seems like the searches for the multiplayer option takes longer and when I finally get other players found and joined into the game, the first game always takes forever to load and sometimes we are late in the game and have been killed already.
I repeatedly match a full game of players while searching and the search resets. This happens almost every time a search happens.
Any chance we will be able to mute players in Halo CE? Currently, there is no way to mute them. The scoreboard doesn't allow it and pregame lobby lets you hear all players in the game but since their name is blocked preventing you from muting them. Figure out a way to mute player in Halo CE games please.
For Halo 3 (arena or slayer), please adjust the frequencies of map selections. Heretic should be removed from the face of the earth, but I should at least not have to play it every other game. Why not just give us a team brs option? There is already a social option for objective game types such as CTF and Oddball. Social slayer sucks because half the time you start with an AR and just run around spraying people. Would love arena, especially because the competition is great and the ranking system is wildly better, but am really getting sick of Heretic and other obnoxious CTF games. Or, if I'm not asking too much, adopt something that is seen in CS GO and allow players to choose their map.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
MJLatty wrote:
For Halo 3 (arena or slayer), please adjust the frequencies of map selections. Heretic should be removed from the face of the earth, but I should at least not have to play it every other game. Why not just give us a team brs option? There is already a social option for objective game types such as CTF and Oddball. Social slayer sucks because half the time you start with an AR and just run around spraying people. Would love arena, especially because the competition is great and the ranking system is wildly better, but am really getting sick of Heretic and other obnoxious CTF games. Or, if I'm not asking too much, adopt something that is seen in CS GO and allow players to choose their map.
agreed me and my buddy were complaining about this for a whileee
MJLatty wrote:
May have previously posted this in the wrong thread:
Any chance the weighting of AR/BR starts on H3 social slayer could be looked into? It was mentioned in an update that the weighting is now 50/50, however i get AR starts now more than ever. Yesterday 11 of my first 12 games were AR starts. The total was around 15 AR starts and 4 BR starts (with me getting kicked to menu and receiving a ban on a couple of the BR starts). This is my experience every single time i play. Is anybody else still getting an extremely unproportional ratio??? I prefer BR starts on every map, but i know there are a few players that prefer AR starts so i don't mind them as long as the ratio reflects what the update mentioned. As i mentioned, it is seemingly every time i play that the ratio is still 80/20 AR/BR starts or worse.
Seconded! its unbelievable
It’s nice to know my friends and I aren’t the only ones. Any time one of the Sandbox map variants pop up we are happy knowing that at least it will be BR start. Wonder why there was enough competence to always put BR starts on those maps, but nearly every other map has a 90% chance of AR start. Would the sandbox variant maps being BR starts disrupt the algorithm to where the 50/50 weighting is much different on every other maps??? Had an AR start on The Pit yesterday. I went 30 kills 2 deaths and it was rather boring bc there was absolutely nothing the other team could do off their spawn to slow down my sniper/BR combo. Once I got sniper ammo I simply horded the BR ammo unapposed by their marshmallow shooter ARs. Again, it was boring and uneventful
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 Social Slayer, Ranked
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: First of all, I was playing Halo 3 on the 360 for a long time before I even became aware of this game, so let's first start with some gratitude because this game is AWESOME and I love having great online Halo play back. However, after playing with a significant sample size I'd like to suggest a few areas to improve that seem relatively simple and have almost universal support (note: I only play Halo 3 Slayer 4x4 most often with 1 or 2 friends):

1) Most important - map selection. I played last night and got Heretic 4 times in row and Narrows 3 times. With all the great maps this is just unacceptable and cannot be only unlucky. Options to fix this include: bring back voting (I didn't have Halo when this was in place but most people didn't like it for some reason), add a veto feature (I'd love having this back), or improve the algorithm of the map selection process. It would be fine if I were to get Guardian or Blackout over and over, but not Heretic! Lol.
2) Adjust the Ban to exclude quitting when you're playing against 2 people. We've run into multiple games where 2 individuals quit on the other team and it's a painful 4v2 for 12 minutes. We should be allowed to quit in that instance without penalty.
3) Personal requests - I'd love to play Ranked Doubles and also Ranked Slayer for Halo 3 without Capture the Flag, etc. I wish both of those were options.

I understand time and resources are limited but I'd love to see some of these small improvements. I'm happy to help or spend time assisting if you need a resource.
Please ban bad players from the game. I've gotten 10 games in a row where at least 2 of my teammates go -15 to -20. I don't know how it's possible to be so unlucky but it feels like solo queueing is screwed and that you're always paired against partied up teams. That or I'm just -Yoinking!- unlucky and 343 has me on a hidden list to get a terrible losing team every time.
I've quit playing halo because of the party matching. If a solo searcher is paired against a party of 2 or 3 players with mics on it's a lose and there's nothing us solo searchers can do about it. Now if both teams had an equal amount of partied up players then it would be a different story. Also solo searchers should match other solo searchers the majority of the time.
Please, add Ricochet to H2A Shrine again, just like it was before the update. I've had loads of fun with that mode.
Please halo 2 needs rank!
As a fan of halo 2 since it came out, please 343 put more games in ranking
please!
1v1
2vs2
ffa
I've played well over 20 games of the 2v2v2 playlist and still haven't received the "Valentine's Day Nameplate.". Is this something that is supposed to unlock tomorrow on the actual Valentine's Day? Anyone else?
I've played well over 20 games of the 2v2v2 playlist and still haven't received the "Valentine's Day Nameplate.". Is this something that is supposed to unlock tomorrow on the actual Valentine's Day? Anyone else?
It's not an automatic unlock.

Please read the bulletin.
Thanks so much for Multi-Team, Postums! Expect me to play in it a WHOLE lot! (Wish is was 3v3v3v3 though. The more the merrier!)
H2 Waffles wrote:
Please ban bad players from the game. I've gotten 10 games in a row where at least 2 of my teammates go -15 to -20. I don't know how it's possible to be so unlucky but it feels like solo queueing is screwed and that you're always paired against partied up teams. That or I'm just -Yoinking!- unlucky and 343 has me on a hidden list to get a terrible losing team every time.
I've quit playing halo because of the party matching. If a solo searcher is paired against a party of 2 or 3 players with mics on it's a lose and there's nothing us solo searchers can do about it. Now if both teams had an equal amount of partied up players then it would be a different story. Also solo searchers should match other solo searchers the majority of the time.
yeah I know, ranked helps a little bit but the population is so low they cant do anything that would really solve this, imo
I can’t seem to find any of the game types I really enjoyed, husky raid, ninja assassins, binary slayer, shwatguns..... where have all those games gone?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12