Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - January

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
Its all and brillian ok
Multiplayer is stabile and a lot of fun
Perfeeect!
PUNK4ZZ wrote:
Then your team should not let them get control of all the good weapons on the map. Use grenades. Be strategic and not go out in the open. Grab a power up. Fight with your team. If you let them control the map, then your team got out played.
I know exactly how to play Halo. I’ve been playing since 2001. My point is with AR starts there are simply situations that you can’t do anything about to prevent your death due to not being able to fight back. A player should never be in a situation where they spawn out in the open and are immediately shot at across the map by someone who picked up a BR and they can’t fight back because they are armed with an AR. No matter how you slice it AR starts are a bad idea.
I must say bringing the flamethrower back to CE was quite brillant. Nothing is more fun than roasting your enemy with that thing.
Please get rid of AR starts in H3, or at least give us an option in the match composer to select games only with BR starts.

Also, can we get a pregame lobby? When I'm playing social I don't even know what I'm playing until the game starts (unless I only select a specific option to search with).
I’ve noticed that in halo 3 o would mele an opponent and it would connect, but somehow do no damage.
Dagger 323 wrote:
PUNK4ZZ wrote:
Then your team should not let them get control of all the good weapons on the map. Use grenades. Be strategic and not go out in the open. Grab a power up. Fight with your team. If you let them control the map, then your team got out played.
I know exactly how to play Halo. I’ve been playing since 2001. My point is with AR starts there are simply situations that you can’t do anything about to prevent your death due to not being able to fight back. A player should never be in a situation where they spawn out in the open and are immediately shot at across the map by someone who picked up a BR and they can’t fight back because they are armed with an AR. No matter how you slice it AR starts are a bad idea.
I completely agree. It happens too often that I spawn in the middle of the map with an ar and immediately get gunned down.
I waited for almost an hour for H2C team arena im level 30 but it doesnt work, no players? O what is going on with this, H2 needs more type of games For rank
Hello all,

New to forum but not to games.

Yesterday, after finishing Halo 4 in co-op, I started Spartan Ops in multiplayer, split screen. After completing first and second ones (all 5 sub chapters), I noticed not a single one has been saved... Ok, maybe an issue with servers, I tried again today, same result.

Is the team aware of the issue?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 Spartan Ops
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Progresses not being saved in co-op (tried twice). Legendary difficulty.
  • REPRO STEPS: login with 2 separate accounts on my console, one with live, other is wife account. Press A to join in chapter selection, then we proceeded with legendary, no skull, start.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: none
Multiplayer feedback/wishlist:
  • Halo CE 4V4 RANKED.
  • Flawless in game party chat.
  • Ability to interact with friends list while searching.
  • When friends are partied up (same game), group them together on the friends list, under the game description.
  • Ability to see HCE post game carnage reports online like the other Halos.
  • Phantom beatdowns are still a problem (2/3/19).
  • Halo CE shotguns are very inconsistent, turning while shooting leads to inaccurate shots. (Similar to what happens when spinning a shooting a rocket, comes out sideways).
  • Picking up camo in HCE, when an old one is wearing off, sometimes just burns the new camo and leaves you fully visiable.
  • Plasma rifle in CE needs just a little bit more 'stun' effect.
  • (Hail-Mary request) Ability to upload CE maps from PC to XBox =)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE (BTB in this case but it could apply to other CE game types as well)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: PC weapons don't show up on the PC maps in BTB if playing CTF. They only show up for Slayer.
  • REPRO STEPS: Simply pick BTB CE and play both a Slayer game and CTF game. You'll notice the difference pretty quickly.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I was very satisfied to see the return of the fuel rod and flamethrower in CE. Sadly, that only applies to Slayer. When my group of friends and I play together, we usually play CTF and the PC weapons are still disabled there for some reason. Basically, I want to see the PC weapons show up on the maps in CTF as well as Slayer since they don't currently.
Dagger 323 wrote:
PUNK4ZZ wrote:
I also agree with this, seeing that AR starts usually end in one sided match when the losing team lose control of the map. SMG starts are even worse with the shorter range and some halo 2 maps are very easy to predict spawns down to the exact location of the spawning spartan's head. for example, on sanctuary, if you control your side of the map, it is likely that the enemy team will spawn in their rocks or under the turret. with a teammate on ring 3 and another on carbine, there is no chance an enemy spawning rocks with an SMG can survive. But with a BR and decent accuracy, you can descope the enemy and make them fall back, allowing you to get to cover.
In Halo 4 I found 3 minor glitches, not game breaking but worth noting. I previously posted 2 of these glitches, but I’m gonna put them in this post as well.
  1. Only in Halo 4, swapping weapons is glitchy. Sometimes instead of swapping from your primary to your secondary weapon, the game swaps from your primary back to you primary.
  2. Only in Halo 4, the ‘Mute Player’ option is messed up a little. The M and U overlap.
  3. Only in Halo 4, sometimes the score has a ghost. Faded numbers appear in back of the real numbers. Odd glitch.
Other than that, the game from what I’ve gathered runs perfectly. I’ve recently played through every campaign on Legendary to get the platinum legend Nameplate, and that whole time (While Halo 2 was frustrating) I never encountered any new glitches. So props to 343 for making this game seamless. There is one glitch in the campaign but it has been there forever and I don’t think it’s fixable - sometimes weapons glitch into walls and make funny sounds. So that’s it, give yourselves a pat on the back 343, you earned it.
6. PROGRESSION XP, exp system like in og halo 3 in addition to the 1-50 ranks.Thank you for reading, happy New Years~~!
Hopefully they will fulfill your wishlist, especially point 6 of your wishlist!
Game: Halo 4 Super Duper Fiesta!

Occasionally the killcam doesn't include the enemy's arms and weapon.
Not sure the what causes this but i think it mainly happens with Promethean guns.
Doesn't happen reliably
Please read this whole post 343, I put a lot of thought into it, thank you!

These are all things that need to be fixed and corrected on multiple halos or across the entire game

1. BROKEN MELEES, Mostly in Halo 2 but I’ve also noticed in Halo 3 where you press B to melee and the melee will connect and miss or do no damage. This was introduced when the big update hit earlier this past year and has been brought up for months it should not be here it’s an incredibly frustrating when it happens.

2. PARTY RESTRICTIONS IN RANKED, there is a big problem with parties in ranked matchmaking matching teams of solo searchers, teams of 3 and now teams of 4 can match solo searchers, it’s not fun especially in lower populated playlists like h2c, I no longer play h2c ranked because a lot of the time it’s a full party vs solo searchers, this needs to be changed. If I search solo I should have the option or matchmaking preferance of being put in games with only people who are searching solo. Postums, you responded to my old post in the locked Dec feedback about TO4 matching only TO4, if that’s how it’s supposed to work it’s not working correctly. Ive matched TO4 multiple times over the past 2 weeks while I was searching solo. I’m sure it was TO4 because post game I pulled up all of the opposing teams Xbox profiles and I viewed their social friends list, all 4 players were friends with each other, this isn’t the first time this has happened and I’ve seen other players mention it as well on a thread I made a couple weeks ago.

3. RANKED PLAYLISTS, Something has to be done with ranked playlists, this is the Master Chief Collection, not the Halo 3 collection, 4 out of 7 ranked playlists are Halo 3. Halo 4 doesn’t even have a ranked playlist at all, and I don’t even like Halo 4, but what gives?? It had ranking before the big update, but not now?
H2c/h2a/Hce only have 1 ranked playlist per game, yet halo 3 has 4. What is up with this Halo 3 obsession?? We need more support, not exclusion for other ranked halo playlists that are not Halo 3.

4. RANKED FFA, Why is FFA ranked Halo 3 only?? In the playlist suggestions months ago more people wanted a ranked FFA playlist with multiple halos more than just people who wanted it halo 3 only FFA, so why did Halo 3 only FFA get preferential treatment for the playlist over the majority when we wanted FFA with multiple halos? You (Postums) said previously that you thought people would quit because it’s crossplay, that’s what the new quit penalties are there for! So, hopefully a ranked FFA crossplay playlists is in the works, we’ve been asking for awhile now, not only that but there needs to be more variety in the ranked section because it’s highly saturated with Halo 3 playlists.

5. PREGAME LOBBY, now with the addition of quit bans being implemented as well as the match composer there is no reason to hide player names in the pregame lobby, if people dodge they get quit banned now. Myself and many other players would like to see who we’re playing against, also a highest rank achieved next to player name would be nice to see in addition to revealing names in pregame lobby.

6. PROGRESSION XP, exp system like in og halo 3 in addition to the 1-50 ranks.

Thank you for reading, happy New Years~~!
When have I NOT read posts in entirety. DO YOU NOT KNOW ME????
Dreamy wrote:
This is my 10th post regarding:

Please add Beam Rifles to regular H3 Team Snipers.Thank you
DONE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. ...
  6. 21