Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - July 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
Noticed today that the sound is still glitched in halo 4 on the map pitfall in the sword room. It's been a bug since day 1 I think.
Since the BR trading has been fixed in H2c I haven’t traded with anyone, great job with that update. The ghost/broken melees in h2c and H3 still need to be fixed.

Ranked matchmaking needs to be fixed. The playlist selections and types are pretty stale, a lot of people have spoke out against objective types in arena, I like objectives but a lot of people like pure slayer and don’t play obj because of this. You guys should have us vote on playlists to be implemented. The other reason why people don’t play ranked is because you never truly keep the 50 from that playlist, when the playlist you had a 50 in is rotated out your 50 is gone, why play a new ranked playlist if a week after you get a 50 the playlist is removed and you have nothing to show for it? That a mindset a lot of people have. Please make it so MCC still displays your highest ranked achieved even if the playlist is removed. Party parameters also need to be changed more in favor of solo searchers. It’s not fun to search arena by yourself when you’re constantly match against teams of 3, the same goes for doubles, if I search solo in doubles I shouldn’t face a team of 2.

Regarding H2c ranked, please remove H2c hardcore arena, nobody plays it, arena was far more popular. It would be great is H2c ranked FFA could be given a chance, it’s been requested for quite some time.

thank you.
Having a hard time connecting to games, usually I'm greeted with the "unable to connect text" but only happens the first time trying to find a game. After my second go around I always connect no problem.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The third person animation for firing the shotgun appears to be bugged and doesn't show the player pumping the shotgun as it did in legacy Halo 3.
  • REPRO STEPS: Watch another player fire the shotgun in MCC or view a theater clip of yourself firing the shotgun in third person, and compare it to legacy Halo 3.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I was only recently made aware of this issue after watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP3z57jxReA I have not personally looked into this myself, but the video seems pretty conclusive when it comes to Spartan character models in multiplayer. I do not however know if this effects Elites (I honestly can't remember if elites had a third person shotgun pump animation in legacy Halo 3 to begin with) or whether or not this extends to the campaign as well, so that's probably worth investigating.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
drew10is wrote:
And if so how would you obtain the armor?
If you have multiple questions/topics, please put them in one post. You can click 'Edit' on the first one and change it. Creating multiple posts ends up generating a lot of unnecessary spam. :)
Also, these questions would fit better in this forum - this thread's for ongoing multiplayer feedback.
All the information we have on Reach's armours at the moment is here.
For Halo 3 why can we not have a veto system like we did in the original H3? Getting tired of Last Resort. Thanks
Halo 4: Spartan Ops
Episode: Catherine
Chapter: Galileo
Difficulty Played: Easy

Hi, I've recently played this mission and a few of the waves of enemies had shrunken models/bodies. The weapons would float in the air and when the enemy was killed, the body would fly in the air because it would stretch out. I don't know if this glitch is known or unique to the mission I was playing, but hopefully this helps.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: You can no longer alert carry in matchmaking, however, campaign and custom games still allow you to do it.
  • REPRO STEPS: Just try it yourself in matchmaking.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm pretty sure this was changed in an update a few months back, because I know you could do it before. I know this is a small thing but I'm picky, you can also do it in all the other games aside from CE so what gives?
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 multiplayer
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Inside the main structure on sand trap textures weren't loading in properly. It happened more than just once so I don't think that it was just a one time thing. Also sometimes some vehicles don't spawn in on sand trap.
REPRO STEPS: Just load it up I imagine.
ADDITIONAL INFO: If the textures load in fine and the vehicles spawn then it was probably just an issue with my connection, if so sorry for wasting your time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
drew10is wrote:
That would be cool
drew10is wrote:
And if so how would you obtain the armor?
If you have multiple questions/topics, please put them in one post. You can click 'Edit' on the first one and change it. Creating multiple posts ends up generating a lot of unnecessary spam. :)
Also, these questions would fit better in this forum - this thread's for ongoing multiplayer feedback.
All the information we have on Reach's armours at the moment is here.
Hey mate, at least try and respect the forums, just edit your posts into one next time, and post these.... questions... somewhere else. Improbable Dee already asked you and gave you exterior resources!
Master Chief Collection update reset all of my playlist progress, armour preferences, avatar, clan tag, and settings.

Absolute pain..
Halo 2 Infection
i really appreciate the new H2A Infection games. Turning off friendly fire was needed.

However, I do miss the old games as well. Especially the old maps that seemingly looked way better. Can we have both the old games/maps and the new ones?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate comments.
Spoiler:
Show
Does the multiplayer hub not automatically update the playlists? I got a notification view today’s MoTD about H2A Grifball and a new preset but then enter the hub and no such preset exists. Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: I restarted my game and the playlist appeared, all good!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10