Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback - July 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Would it be possible to add more Forge maps into H2A matchmaking in the future? H2A BTB is definitely lacking, we only have 3 maps at the moment.

Adding new, community-made maps into H2A BTB would make it a lot more enjoyable.
The amount of hype is still hanging.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Trade Fix seems to have worked wonders for H2, however I'm still trading in around half my precision weapon fights in CE and H3. It would be great to see the same trade fix applied to those games as well.
I am Australian and still lagging 24/7. I would be far more inclined to play given the choice to choose what data centre I connect to/ local only search filter like in H3 and Reach.
The Trade Fix seems to have worked wonders for H2, however I'm still trading in around half my precision weapon fights in CE and H3. It would be great to see the same trade fix applied to those games as well.
Not for Halo CE since 2001 you can do precision weapon trade kills. Don’t even touch it. If both players are one shot and they both fire a pistol or sniper at the same time and both shots register to the head it should be a trade, not a random by luck you get the kill or the other other person gets the kill.
When will MCC come to PC?
When will MCC come to PC?
We don't know yet, but this is the wrong thread to ask this in.
See this forum for the most up to date info that's available.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ich kann mich bei halo 4 nicht anmelden?
Gut es da server Probleme?
Halo 3 ranked play if we can please change the finding games because lower ranks it’s aloy harder to find games then people who are 50s. Is there any way we can make it to where if your 15-30 you get matched with each other something with a bigger gap so it’s easier for everyone to find games not just the higher ranks?
Will H2A Infection ever have the original Infection and Cadre games and maps? I like those new games and maps like Alpha Zombie but would love to still play the old ones as well.
Volize wrote:
Would it be possible to add more Forge maps into H2A matchmaking in the future? H2A BTB is definitely lacking, we only have 3 maps at the moment.

Adding new, community-made maps into H2A BTB would make it a lot more enjoyable.
As long as the Forge maps are a little more polished, like the map H2A map Select which is a take on H3 Narrows was good, just some spawn issues. However maps like H2A Epic should never see matchmaking. Those spawns were terrible, you can literally have an enemy spawn behind your entire team, no enemies nearby checks at all on that map. Lost a number of SWAT games due to that.
a glitch in the sword room on pitfall (halo 4)
Volize wrote:

As long as the Forge maps are a little more polished, like the map H2A map Select which is a take on H3 Narrows was good, just some spawn issues. However maps like H2A Epic should never see matchmaking. Those spawns were terrible, you can literally have an enemy spawn behind your entire team, no enemies nearby checks at all on that map. Lost a number of SWAT games due to that.
Definetly agree with this! Definetly more polished maps. The spawn points where just annoyingly painful and I also lost loads of matches due to this!
On my steaalthy accost i’ve made a montage of people disappearing in pregame lobby loading screen and when the match starts it like they were never there sometimes, it shows it to be 2v4 game. Its happening more and more and I’m masking my ip. I really do not believe that these people have been DDOS attacked because It’s not like I’m matching the same person . If you quit out of a game your name is not highlighted. in the pregame loading screen it’s kicking players out, When that happens the gamer tag name is not highlighted or even there for some reason In pre game loading, only happens in pregame loading. The game acts like they were never there and it does not show their gamer tag in ranked or in social playlist. Something is wrong. I use ip masking and it’s happened to me. please fix this problem it’s started happening like a month or so ago and making ppl quit there game Because it’s giving the other team a better advantage
Every now and then when i join an online game, players are found and the map starts loading but all of a sudden i'm back at the player search all over again with no player found.
Also, when my internet is acting up/lagging i get kicked out of the game and i also get temporarily banned.
We need to take halo 2 hardcore out and replace it with halo 2 double team. It’s a win win for 343, it will bring more ppl back to halo 2 ranked and u have a lot of maps to play on. It gets olds playing those mlg maps in h2. We need more ppl saying this!
Noticed today that the sound is still glitched in halo 4 on the map pitfall in the sword room. It's been a bug since day 1 I think.
Yes I believe that as well
DBS wrote:
We need to take halo 2 hardcore out and replace it with halo 2 double team. It’s a win win for 343, it will bring more ppl back to halo 2 ranked and u have a lot of maps to play on. It gets olds playing those mlg maps in h2. We need more ppl saying this!
Yes, that was the best in Halo 2, I have been playing Halo since I was 4 yrs old, I loved the franchise and hope it prospers.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4