Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - June 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
Right now Microsoft's servers are down (even says when you first sign into game) and is using peer to peer, so far every game I've played even when I clearly don't have host has better hit registry then when using Microsoft servers, is there anyway we can just go back to using peer to peer. Please.
Right now Microsoft's servers are down (even says when you first sign into game) and is using peer to peer, so far every game I've played even when I clearly don't have host has better hit registry then when using Microsoft servers, is there anyway we can just go back to using peer to peer. Please.
Agreed i believe it would solve a lot of their issues
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
halo 3 343 please fix the broken melee back kill and sword kill when you RB. B as for the broken melee it needs to be fixed now cause it got me killed and miss a alot of kills in my matches
Snipe N21 wrote:
H2A BTB One Flag on Remnant has no overtime. Had two flags ready to cap and the time expired right next to the capture point. If this is intentional, than I'm just salty.
Yh this happend to me!!
stckrboy wrote:
where is my beta key does 343 even answer our questions?
It's been answered twice on this page already, multiple times on Discord and other social spaces and in the latest blog post.

Only a small number of players have been invited to test the first flight and those emails have all gone out now. If you weren't chosen for this flight then you still have plenty of chances to be included in future flights. Information on those will come later
oh ok i guess its because im mexican
Nope, has nothing to do with your location
Please give us an option to disable music in H2A and H4 multiplayer.
stckrboy wrote:
where is my beta key does 343 even answer our questions?
It's been answered twice on this page already, multiple times on Discord and other social spaces and in the latest blog post.

Only a small number of players have been invited to test the first flight and those emails have all gone out now. If you weren't chosen for this flight then you still have plenty of chances to be included in future flights. Information on those will come later
This made me chuckle.
When Halo: Reach is added to MCC, will the community made maps that were implemented in matchmaking during Reach's time be added as well?
Stop updating social and focus on hit reg or connection issues
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Halo 2 Anniversary map Epic needs to be taken out of the loop cause the name of the map is right in the way that it EPICLY SUCKS. The spawns are absolutely horrible even with regular slayer but if your playing swat, have fun with the most broken game you will ever have. Teams are spawning right next to each other and its pure chaos. Plus add the instant kill with headshots on swat, then you are out of luck until you can out speed your enemy.
halo 3 343 please fix the broken melee back kill and sword kill when you RB. B as for the broken melee it needs to be fixed now cause it got me killed and miss a alot of kills in my matches
you do realize that is a core feature in halo 3, right? you cant exactly change it easily. you would need a lot of programming and animation done to fix that
The Halo 2 Anniversary map Epic needs to be taken out of the loop cause the name of the map is right in the way that it EPICLY SUCKS. The spawns are absolutely horrible even with regular slayer but if your playing swat, have fun with the most broken game you will ever have. Teams are spawning right next to each other and its pure chaos. Plus add the instant kill with headshots on swat, then you are out of luck until you can out speed your enemy.
Yeah its especially weird cause i search swat H2A it doesnt show epic or select as maps in the playlist but yet they still somehow are playable maps
Yeah its especially weird cause i search swat H2A it doesnt show epic or select as maps in the playlist but yet they still somehow are playable maps
Legit just found out its also a team snipers map. so its almost as bad as swat on it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Legit just found out its also a team snipers map. so its almost as bad as swat on it
Seriously? 343 are you reading these posts? Get rid of EPIC
Forget adding reach to MCC, Forget Halo Infinite, Before you do anything YOU ADD AN AFK TIMER! I just got into a game where and entire 3 player split screen that was on my team was AFK FOR THE ENTIRE GAME! Are you -Yoinking!- Yoinking! me!? -Yoink- everything that has to do with Reach and Infinite, make a god damn AFK Timer with a severe penalty because I am sick and tired of this -Yoink-. The most I had at once before now was half the team. Until now! Where I had my entire team AFK for the entire game! Becasue of it I lost another game due to all game long AFK teammates. ADD A AFK TIMER! I don't care if there AFK for 5 seconds I can understand that. Maybe they gotta move or get some water. It's when they stay AFK near the halfway point of a game and they still haven't moved, looked, jump, or even shoot that I start to get mad cause of these people giving the enemy a free person to shoot and kill.
Everytime i search halo ce btb maps, i always get blood gulch. I want to play others
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13