Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - June 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Brandabs wrote:
I mean we're a whole week into July and still on the June feedback threads.
Postums does the Feedback threads. It's likely he has to log everything which can take awhile and it was also a holiday week.
For what though? Nothing seems to ever change. People make entirely new topics outside of the pinned threads to bring attention to concerns. People just get marked as spam, topic locked, or banned. Not sure what the feedback or ban threads are even for.
Brandabs wrote:
For what though? Nothing seems to ever change.
MCC probably has hundreds of bugs which aren't all easy to fix and I doubt they have a huge team of devs who can fix stuff compared to all the people working on Infinite for example. Not to mention, they're also getting MCC PC ready for release. It's likely they have limit their focus on what to fix so lots of other things will get put on the back burner for now.
HighMeLow wrote:
The one thing I would like to see changed in multiplayer is a change to the match screen before you load into a game and after when viewing the carnage report. Currently it just says players found and separates them into red and blue. The when you load in, it shows you their names and who is on your team. The load in is fine and I like it, but would like to see it expanded more. One thing that bothers me to no end, this is in competitive, is the fact that I never know what rank I'm teamed with or what I'm up against. How am I supposed to react and adjust accordingly if I don't know who my opponents are and by the time I figure it out they're spawn killing my team. It would also be great if I knew if they were teamed up then I wouldn't be as frustrated. And in the carnage report I would like to see what Halo 5 does and shows mine and their rank beside their name. Just things like that I think would help tremendously from a players perspective. I hate to bring it up, but Overwatch has a great competitive load in. It tells me everything I need to know before a match and I can play accordingly to it. It doesn't have to be a thing that's implemented, would love to see it though, but just thought I'd post about it and see if anyone else thinks the same. I love these updates and the game feels great currently just would like to see expanded upon to make it even better. Excited for seasons, that's going to be cool!
Probably the biggest reason for not showing ranks is to keep people from match dodging, and no offense but you change your gameplay based on a players rank? Not a good concept in my opinion. You should always play the same unless someone better shows you that way doesnt work, then you should adapt, but dumbing down your skills for a lower rank benefits no one.
I never said I was dumbing down my skill for a lower rank. And it's not a complete gameplay change, rather a mental thing of "Oh this guy is this rank, he's probably going to play like this, I need to be careful or focus my engagements differently if I duel him." I don't think that's hard concept to understand. You should always try to improve and adapt to situations in your game.
Hey moderators... Umm the 3 posts above this and your not saying a thing? Normally stckrboy is all over these spam and multi posts things, dont pick and chose who you come down on, not fair treatment of our community.
I spent the day with family, other mods may have been busy and not see it yet. It's dealt with now. In future just report it, no need for the commentary
I cant find a match in any other game type than 4v4 slayer halo 3.... id like to play halo 2 as well whats up with this
Halo 3
BTB One Sided Objective on Last Resort
Beach spawn is easily spawn trapped
After multiple games, each time beach spawn was spawn trapped for at least one round where players were killed before moving after spawn. Opposing team leverages the jump to the top of the brown architecture to keep sight lines into beach spawn. Alternative spawn for beach team, under that architecture, is not strong enough to prevent spawn killing. Maybe remedy with sight blocking items or another alternate spawn for beach team.
Why is there still a post-game countdown that leads into a search for the next match? I still match with idle players quite often and I'm guessing that this contributes to it. In addition, the post-game countdown literally serves no purpose because you can't party up with other players, and waiting ~10 seconds for the countdown isn't faster than immediately backing out and searching again. So why is there still a post-game countdown if it brings no benefits and increases the likelihood of matching with idle players?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fcafi5d5wjmmt5/Video%20Jul%2008%2C%2012%2057%2020%20AM.mp4?dl=0

I’d like to provide this as irrefutable proof that the spawns in MCC need drastic work. Most of the matches I play are like this. If it’s not the initial spawns throwing both teams on the same side of the map as soon as the game begins, it’s respawning into three enemy players who gun you down immediately without the ability to even react to the situation. I’d like to think this will be solved in a future patch but so far with all of the playlist tweaks seemingly being the only thing focused on I guess I’m going to have a long wait in store...
MCC is awesome
I really do enjoy the campaign and multiplayer
drew10is wrote:
I really do enjoy the campaign and multiplayer
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13