Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback - June 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Darth Nint wrote:
Same request, another monthly feedback thread:
give us the option to choose our datacenter, and if you can't/don't want to at least tell us why.

Please.
I agree half the time im playing on East US when im in West US
Only half? Better than we get in Europe. Easily >90% of the games are on US East.
Literally re purchased an Xbox yesterday due to the fact I broke my leg and needed something to do while I kill my recovery time. The only game I play is halo and now I have a 16 hour ban time when there were two instances where my game completely froze and I had to restart the Xbox or I would’ve been sitting there all day. If this ban isn’t changed I unfortunately have to return my system and game because I am not going to deal with this. Shouldn’t have these issues playing sports games on PlayStation
Would love to see H3 ranked SWAT like the OG days. Such a massive SWAT community stuck in social on the MCC. Would really step up competitiveness and weed out a lot of social players that belong in social.
Literally re purchased an Xbox yesterday due to the fact I broke my leg and needed something to do while I kill my recovery time. The only game I play is halo and now I have a 16 hour ban time when there were two instances where my game completely froze and I had to restart the Xbox or I would’ve been sitting there all day. If this ban isn’t changed I unfortunately have to return my system and game because I am not going to deal with this. Shouldn’t have these issues playing sports games on PlayStation
Check your PM.
How do your engines choose slayer players. I always get with someone who is 0-25 or people that quit soon as the game stop this is frustrating. And why is it a loss if I'm going 1 or 2 on 4 come on fix it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yup there's a cool bug in this new version of MCC that crashes your entire Xbox right as it is loading a game after players found. I'm in California and it always happens when I just so happen to get lucky and actually get a West US server connection. 90% of the time I get thrown into East or North East US, where the lag is absolute -Yoink- but hey at least the game is playable and not crashing is what I imagine 343 thinks since they ignore so much feedback.
Please just let us play BTB on all levels of Halo CE all Game Types & Maps!! Chero! TL 34, boarding action, damnation CTF 8 v 8 or odd ball would be amazing. Idk why all these great game types and maps are included and playable bu you guys just want us to play what others create. Listen to some casual gamers! Maybe the game would be more fun! Idk just A cool idea
Hello 343i. Please make Zombie mode in Halo 1 multiplayer =)
Zombies in Halo MCC multiplayer:
  1. Halo 1 - No
  2. Halo 2A - Yes
  3. Halo 3 - Yes
  4. Halo 4 - Yes
  5. Halo Reach - Yes (sure it will be, cause original has it.)
You can do it! I believe! Famous mode from Custom Edition.
Quote:
https://youtu.be/5KIDuzN6wVc
Please turn off the Ghosts in Blood Gulch CTF, the OG Legacy variant was always warthogs only.
Please fix Elite duel-wielding in Halo 2. Thing is something that should have been fixed a long time ago. It doesn't feel like the same Halo 2 anymore. The Elites in Halo 2 should be duel-wielding, THEY ARE SANGHEILI ELITES for God's sake!
There's no progression system in any of the games on MCC multiplayer. Since I know you guys are working on it in the future, please provide a ranking and medal system that allows us to specifically unlock certain armor pieces so we feel rewarded and like we're working for something other than getting a "you won 300 multiplayer games" achievement.

I really dislike the fact that you can just equip any armor set without having to work for it. Let us show off what we worked for and unlocked!
TucLoX wrote:
Would love to see H3 ranked SWAT like the OG days. Such a massive SWAT community stuck in social on the MCC. Would really step up competitiveness and weed out a lot of social players that belong in social.
It does not make logical sense to have something like SWAT, that is truly much more of a low level, casual mode, as a ranked playlist. Yes there was ranked SWAT on 360, but why does that need to return exactly? There were a ton of ranked playlists that existed on original H2 & H3 that are not present on MCC. You can play as much SWAT as you want in social Match Composer and in customs. Let's leave the ranked hoppers for games and settings that actually warrant it such as LAN and tournament variants. Sweaty/Competitive SWAT is an oxymoron in Halo; taking the shields away basically turns it into a party game resembling casual Call of Duty more so than Hardcore Halo matches. Making SWAT ranked is akin to making something like Griffball, Big Team Battle, Fiesta, or Halo 4 ranked. If anything Snipers should be ranked temporarily, not Swat. However you can always head over to SWATNATION to get that kinda fix.
Why can't I ever get into a ranked Halo 2 Anniversary game. I try different times throughout the day to get into a ranked game and cant ever join one. Is their an ongoing issue? Any help would be appreciated thank you. Also I know its not on my end or with my ISP. I have open nat type, and good up's and down's.
How can you tell what flight or if your on a flight you are on?
do you really expect 343 to read your coment , investigate your ban and unban you in a span of 16 hours ? threatening to return your system wont help you
How did you get a 16 hour ban? Usually the first ban in a span of a day or two only result in like a 10 minute ban. The next is slightly longer and slightly longer after that. But to get a 16 hour ban you would have to be quitting out of games left and right.
How can you tell what flight or if your on a flight you are on?
You will get an email letting you know if you will be included in upcoming test flights.
Edit: Can someone link the link in my post please.

The scary dreaded infinite and horrible disconnection glitch has returned. I've been away from MCC for a week or so and got a lot of working actually working games late last night. But trying today and my first game has disconnected with a ban and as expected the game after it too. I will be playing these disconnecting games until the 12 hour ban and have to try again tomorrow. This happens every time I play MCC and most likely I can say every two days at least. As things stand I sadly cannot play any of the MCC online and haven't been able to ever come to think of it. Save for the odd stretch of working games.

Here's a video I made of the glitch in action. It's a real video. I waited a for my ban to lift, filmed a game and the glitch comes in like clockwork at the 5 minute mark. The video was made a good number of weeks ago as someone on here told me to make it and post it so that the devs or whoever can see. So every time I get this error I will repost this post in the hopes that my post isn't lost in the shuffle and this can be fixed and I and others who suffer this can play Halo online again.
Please please please respond 😥😥😥

https://youtu.be/rDDNtcwKMbs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7