Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback - May 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
Can the weighting of H3 Infection gametypes (Braaaains, Speed demons, Creeping death etc.) be adjusted?

I played a lot of infection prior to the big update, and about 90% of the games were Braaaaains. This was really good, and obviously well liked by players.

There are lots of betrayals and about half of the team quit when it isn't braaaains.
Thank you for the additional FFA game types. I’ve been enjoying FFA swat.
My games are disconnecting from online and I'm being banned again. I have an hour and I imagine the first game I play after it's up will disconnect and I'll be banned until tomorrow.
This happened a few days ago and only resolved after the twelve hour ban. My Internet and connection to other games is perfect.
Can the weighting of H3 Infection gametypes (Braaaains, Speed demons, Creeping death etc.) be adjusted?

I played a lot of infection prior to the big update, and about 90% of the games were Braaaaains. This was really good, and obviously well liked by players.

There are lots of betrayals and about half of the team quit when it isn't braaaains.
This. It should be 95% Braaaains. The other game types just aren’t any fun. I said it in the last feedback thread and I’ll say it again: zombies simply aren’t supposed to have shields. It ruins the game, and makes it near impossible for the humans to survive the round.
Can anyone help please.
Ive recently bought masterchief and after installing halo 3 multiplayer it still comes back with “missing content”
and basically tells me to install it when ive tried everything reinstalling ect but it wont let me on 🤔
any suggestions would be appreciated
thanks
smitzl wrote:
Can anyone help please.
Ive recently bought masterchief and after installing halo 3 multiplayer it still comes back with “missing content”
and basically tells me to install it when ive tried everything reinstalling ect but it wont let me on 🤔
thanks
This might sound obvious, but have you completely closed the game and then tried again? Also when you say you've tried reinstalling, do you mean just the Halo 3 multiplayer content or the entire collection of games?

Ageed. I'm so sick of 90% of the games being Creeping Death it really isn't fun. I even miss Hide and Seek which never shows up anymore. Not to mention Speed Demons is trash humans have too much advantage and there way too many betrayals due to not being able to kick out anyone in that mode.
Loving the FFA in composer, but we still need a ranked FFA for Halo 2 we’ve been asking for ages now. H2c and H3 still have broken melees and H2c still has BR trading that needs to be fixed these things have been issues for 6+ months now. The deranking glitch also needs to be addressed where if you ranked up with multiple wins in a row and turn off your Xbox then come back later your rank is reset, it’s a real annoying issue.
I'd really love to see random hill rotation get removed in favor of sequential hill rotation in every game/player size that can support it. Random hill rotation shouldn't exist if the option to remove it is available.

I do not play infection often but when I do, I love brains. The other ones are fun for 1 or 2 games but after that I don't want to quit because of the penalty (ban) but would quit to have a chance to play brains.
jmandude15 wrote:
smitzl wrote:
Can anyone help please.
thanks
This might sound obvious, but have you completely closed the game and then tried again? Also when you say you've tried reinstalling, do you mean just the Halo 3 multiplayer content or the entire collection of games?
Hi mate yeah only tried the halo 3 and the ODST just installing the rest to see if its just that game! But still confused why their requesting halo 3 to be installed as it says its all done! Do you think its worth installing all of them? will give it a try anyway. Thanks
More maps for Halo 2 remastered please. Just getting back into Halo, and H2 remastered and H4 are beast.
smitzl wrote:
jmandude15 wrote:
smitzl wrote:
Can anyone help please.
thanks
Hi mate yeah only tried the halo 3 and the ODST just installing the rest to see if its just that game! But still confused why their requesting halo 3 to be installed as it says its all done! Do you think its worth installing all of them? will give it a try anyway. Thanks
I hope that works. Also if you're trying to play in a multiplayer playlist or match composition that features any Halo games that you don't have installed, it will say you're missing required content. Did it specify what content you're missing, or did it just say "missing content"? Because if it doesn't mention Halo 3 specifically, then it could be referring to the games you actually don't have installed, if you're trying to play in a playlist that features any of those games in addition to Halo 3.
I really enjoy MMC but I am currently banned for 2 months for quitting a game of social I am absolutely gutted and feeling rather annoyed.
Okay, first off. I wanna get some complaints about Halo 2's multiplayer and Halo 2 anniversary in general. One of the issues I have with Halo 2 is how you took out the feature when you look up and down and your gun gets farther from your face or closer to your face. Say when you look up in Halo 2 with a carbine, the Carbine magazine gets closer to your face, and when you look down it gets farther away. I don't know if it's a glitch, but it needs to be added back into Halo 2 Multiplayer and Campaign. Every time you guys update this game, I rush to see if you fixed this issue, and you haven't at all. Also, will you please add an FoV slider for each game? I know this can give competitive players an advantage but it's always been that way on PC, why is it an issue on consoles? Furthermore, playing Halo 2 is suffocating, so on the Xbox, there needs to be a FOV slider so I can see what I'm doing. Especially on Legendary. You better add this into Reach and every Halo game you put on MCC. Also, the gun models are huge in Halo 3, so adding in FOV sliders will allow the players on Legendary to see those Sniper Jackal -Yoinks!- better. There should also be mouse and keyboard support because I don't want a PC and I wanna play Halo with a Mouse and Keyboard. It's just a thought. But please bring back the gun, looking up and down thing, and add and FOV slider. Please.
I really enjoy MMC but I am currently banned for 2 months for quitting a game of social I am absolutely gutted and feeling rather annoyed.
Two months? That’s absurd. This ban nonsense needs to be totally reworked. People have to quit games sometimes, either because something irl requires their attention or because they aren’t in the mood for an eternal 1v4 match. If 343 would just let players drop in and out of in-progress matches like every other game out there, there would be no issue.

At least allow people to quit a handful of games a day. Banning someone from playing the game for using a function built into the game itself is ludicrous.
Shadowrend wrote:
Two months? That’s absurd.
He posted this in the ban thread and he read his ban message date wrong since it actually expires today.
Same request, another monthly feedback thread:
give us the option to choose our datacenter, and if you can't/don't want to at least tell us why.

Please.
FOR ALL TITLES AND TEAM PRESETS:
I don't know how other players feel about this, but any time I ever want to play solo, but I'm tired of getting paired up against ultimately superior teams I would like to call "party teams". I am getting paired with a team of other randoms or solos in which we are VERY out-killed or won against pretty much every game. This is not what a good, fun gaming experience is, nor is it fair. Even when I was with my party getting all the victories, I felt that it wasn't close to an even game. Parties should pair with parties and solos should be paired with solos, or players having the same skill level should be paired with one another. Anything that would make a lot of online matches more fairer and even would be great (and less embarrassing).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7