Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - May 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Creeping Death needs to have one extra alpha zombie or the humans need a smaller radar. It starts out 11v1 and the 11 people know where the 1 is at all times. it's not enjoyable either way.
Been playing Infection more thanks to the recent playlist update and have noticed a few frustrating things.

On Halo 3 Infection, you cannot become infected if you suicide. This gives survivors an unfair advantage especially on the Snowbound Infection map. Usually, the last few survivors just hang around at the turrets and when infected get too close, they just kill themselves via turret with no repercussions.

Another issue I have encountered on the map Zomboni with the game mode Save One Bullet, I get infected spawn all three rounds and never get to play as a survivor.

Hopefully, these issues get addressed and the Halo 3 Infection experience becomes more enjoyable for everyone.
Please bring back Halo 2 arena in competitive mode - either classic or anniversary is fine, just something other than hardcore!
Been playing Infection more thanks to the recent playlist update and have noticed a few frustrating things.

On Halo 3 Infection, you cannot become infected if you suicide. This gives survivors an unfair advantage especially on the Snowbound Infection map. Usually, the last few survivors just hang around at the turrets and when infected get too close, they just kill themselves via turret with no repercussions.

Another issue I have encountered on the map Zomboni with the game mode Save One Bullet, I get infected spawn all three rounds and never get to play as a survivor.

Hopefully, these issues get addressed and the Halo 3 Infection experience becomes more enjoyable for everyone.
For Save One Bullet - if you are in the top 3 at the end of a round, you will be a zombie in the next round
As time goes on I'm finding less and less stuff to complain about with this game. My remaining grips are issues that affect every title on MCC and on every connection (dedicated server or peer to peer host) to some degree:

- Trading with precision weapons
- Inconsistent spawn points
- Sniper Bloodshots
- Ghost Melees
- Shot Detection

Whether I'm playing CE, H2, or H3 these same 5 problems continue to arise regardless of ping. If we could somehow make the things better or have them occur far less that this game would become playable again.
The matchmaking for Halo 3 Hardcore seems to be completely broken. I know that I am not very good at H3 but I have been on the losing team in 16 out of my last 19 matches... Including a stretch where I lost 7, won 1 where 2 people on the other team quit immediately, then lost another 8 in a row. Do you know how frustrating it is to lose basically 15 games in a row?? Over and over again my team just gets absolutely demolished. None of the games are even close. I've tried to be patient and wait for things to even out but this is too much. One can only take getting spawn killed and team shot so many times. I am done playing H3. I would honestly uninstall MCC if I didn't think I might come back to the campaigns one day.
Seems like you're complaining because you played ranked and got outskilled?
Woootsern wrote:

For Save One Bullet - if you are in the top 3 at the end of a round, you will be a zombie in the next round
I know that's how it's supposed to work, but it happened two times. Same map, same game mode.
The matchmaking for Halo 3 Hardcore seems to be completely broken. I know that I am not very good at H3 but I have been on the losing team in 16 out of my last 19 matches... Including a stretch where I lost 7, won 1 where 2 people on the other team quit immediately, then lost another 8 in a row. Do you know how frustrating it is to lose basically 15 games in a row?? Over and over again my team just gets absolutely demolished. None of the games are even close. I've tried to be patient and wait for things to even out but this is too much. One can only take getting spawn killed and team shot so many times. I am done playing H3. I would honestly uninstall MCC if I didn't think I might come back to the campaigns one day.
It feels like I get purposely put on bad teams myself. It's not just you.
(This is only Halo 3 discussion) I am sorry but how has there not been enough complaints about AR starts, bad spawns like become a free kill for the enemy teammates for example you spawn down low while the enemy team is spawn killing, play same map multiple times over an over, spawn with sticky grenades on Heretic, and the random lagging out of games? Also why can't view last carnage report if your not leader of the group?
(This is only Halo 3 discussion) I am sorry but how has there not been enough complaints about AR starts, bad spawns like become a free kill for the enemy teammates for example you spawn down low while the enemy team is spawn killing, play same map multiple times over an over, spawn with sticky grenades on Heretic, and the random lagging out of games? Also why can't view last carnage report if your not leader of the group?
Dude, Heretic is the worst. Lol. Yet we keep getting it. We need a veto system.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exelentes mapas que agregaron , no estaría mal también en infección algo nuevo
Make the BR great again :(
Please let us choose servers. I'm in Scotland, and ALWAYS get put in the east us server. You cannot play this game with a 100+ ping. It's a really bad experience.

Its currently 1pm on a Saturday afternoon. Are you guys seriously telling me you can't find me a game of slayer on any game in the 2 European servers? Rubbish.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
GUYS!! DO NOT DO THIS GOD AWFUL BATTLE PASS SYSTEM. this is way worse than any decision you guys have made. this is worse than the entire game of halo 5. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!! I CANT EXPRESS ENOUGH
What's so bad about the new progression/armor system? Sounds pretty good to me.
objective continues to ruin halo 3 ranked slayer
objective continues to ruin halo 3 ranked slayer
Yea, I wish it was just slayer. There's too many guys who don't know what they're doing and you can't carry them in objective.
Is there any plans on having a server in the Mountain Time Zone?
Anyone looking forward to mcc on pc?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11