Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - May 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
OG 2v2 radar was ranked from (2007-2018) and is now unranked with no competition. The game was popular for over 10 years and games could always be found in halo 3 on 360 to MCC on Xbox one.
Some random guys named Ninja, Dominator, and B11 played the ranked 2v2 game. Is 343 crazy for removing it or are we crazy for playing it for 10 years?
Games could always be found before all the updates not like the other playlists
Betrayals in most infection modes are still not kickable, and it shocks me this still has not been fixed. Always a troll doing it, and just finished a game where 3 guys partied together were just killing everyone. This needs to be fixed already, infection is being ruined
FEEDBACK
Multiplayer UI suggestion for Ranked playlists. On players profiles it shows their highest rank SINCE the last reset. Should have a broken down Ranked playlist ONLY section on a profile so you either get more info for your teammate, other team, past players, and help looking for people in your skill range. It also gives people who CARE about their ranks ( every person playing ranked ) something to strive for other than a single playlist 50 or not caring cause they think the rank will be reset and saved in what I'm suggesting now for the ranked section of the profile like in reach.
I'd really like to see a ranked 1v1 playlist in H2 and H3 but with MLG settings. Just from playing with my friends I feel like for H3 Guardian, Construct, Heritic and Narrows would All be fun and good maps to play on. The rockets should maybe get a reduction in bullets on both maps and the snipers on narrows should probably be reduced as well. For H2, it should be Wizzard/Warlock, Heritic and Lockout. I would enjoy these things on these maps. I thought I'd really like the H5 head to head playlist but honestly none of the forge maps are fun to play and kinda ruined it for me. I know this is for MCC but H5s head to head playlist would be better with Plaza, Truth, Rig and Coliseum and maybe regret and fathom but with the HCS settings. Honestly Molten could probably work too but it needs to have some of the weapons removed like Autos and such.
Thanks for the H3 snipers update, but can we please get Foundry added also?
Betrayals in most infection modes are still not kickable, and it shocks me this still has not been fixed. Always a troll doing it, and just finished a game where 3 guys partied together were just killing everyone. This needs to be fixed already, infection is being ruined
The best solution would be to simply remove friendly fire. It’s an outdated mechanic that should be mostly nonexistent within Halo in general.
One problem I've encountered to be annoying is when I unlock nameplates it doesn't tell me how I received it - it only tells you how to unlock them but once you have them it tells you nothing. When I'm playing through campaigns I can come back to 5-10 new nameplates and I dont know how I received each one
Ranked Halo ce arena should be added
Can you add more H3 BTB maps to Fiesta? Most the H3 BTB maps could be played with Fiesta. H2 & H4 use all the maps and not sure why H3 is limited to the heavy ones?
H4 Heavies games are too short due to bonus points. Either remove the bonus points or make it to 1500pts.
Shadowrend wrote:
The best solution would be to simply remove friendly fire. It’s an outdated mechanic that should be mostly nonexistent within Halo in general.
I believe friendly fire still holds a place in halo, but just not in infection
Hi! I encountered this issue and can't tell if it's an isolated incident or something that could be a problem for other players.

While I was playing a match earlier, it seemed like the server itself shut down since everyone was disconnected (here's a couple GIFs and a screenshot that show what happened). For some reason, though, I still received a matchmaking ban. No clue if this happened to everyone in the game, but I thought it was worth reporting just in case.
Hi! I encountered this issue and can't tell if it's an isolated incident or something that could be a problem for other players.

While I was playing a match earlier, it seemed like the server itself shut down since everyone was disconnected (here's a couple GIFs and a screenshot that show what happened). For some reason, though, I still received a matchmaking ban. No clue if this happened to everyone in the game, but I thought it was worth reporting just in case.
This has happened to at least 4 or 5 of my friends in the last week. We'll be loading a game of BTB and then 1-2 people will get dropped from time to time (then receiving quit bans from it). There is no way this consistency is being caused by you and the other players. Absolutely unbelievable that they have this extra harsh quit ban policy in place but also can't guarantee the game even loads properly. I just can't believe a company runs this way.

Edit: this has just happened to me 2 minutes ago, after it also happened to another person in my party. Game crashed. Am now banned. My team is now down 2 people. What on earth 343? Seriously?
Make h3 snipers ranked!
Please it’s the most popular playlist.. i know so many people would play it so bad, you guys are so focused on the social community you forget about the competitive community, make it ranked!
I see that most of the games I'm getting are usa east server but makes no difference the game is out of sync
  • MCC HALO GAME: ALL
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:Connection / hit registration / ghost melee
I’ve noticed a great deal of players being afk (or afc i guess?) during my matches. Is there some sort of system that could be implemented to prevent this? I’m assuming its because after completing a match players simply leave their xbox on and sit in the post game lobby. This then ques them up for another match. A simple ready check option could prevent this. Instead of just throwing players into another match maybe have them press X to continue. Otherwise be sent back to lobby. I’m not good with words but i hope this is understandable.

Another feature i would love to see is allowing us to see our opponents gamertags, the game modes and map prior to the loading screen. Maybe these are not shown in order to prevent game dodging but i feel players will quit once in game either way.

On another note i would love to see a ranked SWAT game mode for H2,H2A or H3 in the future.

If you read all this... thank you so much!
The Master Crash Collection
Wow, I hope 343 watches that video, those ghost melees are in H2 too
Problem 1. I bring again the subject from nonamerican players. Give us possibility manually to choose nearest Region for playing. Personally I dont want to play on "East US2". I am from Russia. I prefer to play on European servers. On American servers my ping is too high. Make the "Server Composer" like Titanfall 2.
Suggestion 1. I played today Gears of War Judgment multiplayer. It showed me player count in playlist (10 people are playing in your region, 100 players are playing worldwide). So add the feauture that shows the count of players in playlists.
really just wondering about the price on pc....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11