Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - May 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
halo 2c, halo 2a, halo 4 still need their own respective ranked arena playlist. Hardcore needs to be a crossplay ranked list of multiple halos. Ranked FFA needs to be crossplay. I'm cool with the dreamhack FFA tho cause its just like MLG FFA back in the day which was insanely difficult but you didn't have to remove regular lone wolves for that. That is now the 4th 50 I've had taken away in this game! I'm scared to get my 50 in anything now for fear that it will one day be taken away again! Ranked needs a big change up! So much attention going into match composer which is effectively killing ranked! I'm not a casual player and I find the fun in competition but actually being awarded for a win rank wise. It hurts my soul as a day one halo player that this is the route its coming to where rank feels like its being fazed out a little.
Please bring back the Halo 2 Classic BTB Snipers maps like Relic, Coagulation and Zanzibar. Snipers is a long range weapon for big maps also.

Also, it would be great if Snipers can be part of the Competitive playlist and ranked. Halo 2 Classic specially.

Thanks @Halo!!!
veganpork wrote:
Love the Mayhem playlists please add all Maps please!!!!!!! So if people don’t want to play those maps on regular btb they are available in Fiesta or Oddball or Mayhem!! Boarding Action and Cheron Tl 34 need some love!!!!
veganpork,

Hard Way and I conceptualized the Mayhem playlist (although 343 altered it) so we have some perspective on choosing gametypes for it. Many of the gametypes for other maps simply do not play as well as expected for 8v8. For example, we thought reverse tag on derelict was going to be amazing, but it was pure trash. So many of your favorite gametypes do not extend as well to 8v8 as you'd think. It is my personal hope that 343 will fix the playlist in accordance to our original suggestions, let us perform some more playtests, and implement more gametypes in the future. Who knows what will be next for it though.
I’m sorry you and Zach Hedway are wrong. & maybe everyone should be able to try not based off your guys’ opinions!!! I’m saying all halo 1 maps have a flag spawn, oddball, & could play well with King and all variants of the new mayhem, ctf, & vehicle pc maps. They can all vary game to game but we will never now if we limit ourselves like you clique heads.

BOARDING ACTION
CHERON TL 34
DANGER Canyon
all need love

plus Blood Gulch Heavy Rotation ce come on...

also Halo 2: needs sameies
LUKEaUrOrA wrote:
halo 2c, halo 2a, halo 4 still need their own respective ranked arena playlist. Hardcore needs to be a crossplay ranked list of multiple halos. Ranked FFA needs to be crossplay. I'm cool with the dreamhack FFA tho cause its just like MLG FFA back in the day which was insanely difficult but you didn't have to remove regular lone wolves for that. That is now the 4th 50 I've had taken away in this game! I'm scared to get my 50 in anything now for fear that it will one day be taken away again! Ranked needs a big change up! So much attention going into match composer which is effectively killing ranked! I'm not a casual player and I find the fun in competition but actually being awarded for a win rank wise. It hurts my soul as a day one halo player that this is the route its coming to where rank feels like its being fazed out a little.
100% agree about the 50 thing, ingame it should display “highest rank achieved, 50” even after a playlist is removed, pretty dumb the game doesn’t do that. Also we definitely need a ranked FFA, I would love crossplay ffa or. H2C ffa
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Can the weighting of H3 Infection gametypes (Braaaains, Speed demons, Creeping death etc.) be adjusted?

I played a lot of infection prior to the big update, and about 90% of the games were Braaaaains. This was really good, and obviously well liked by players.

There are lots of betrayals and about half of the team quit when it isn't braaaains.
I agree 100%. Infection is my favorite game type and it should be adjusted to keep it awesome.
Dunno how many times it needs to be posted but put in a search region option. Being put into west US server ever -Yoinking!- game is -Yoink-. It takes the enjoyment out of the game when your constantly at a disadvantage to others. I play MCC regularly and in the past three weeks I've had ONE Australian server game. It's not due to lack of Australians that play because there's plenty. I'd rather wait an extra couple of minutes for an Australian server then d8nd games instantly and have the enjoyment sucked out of the game due to the connection.
There needs to be a way to mute people as they enter the lobby when searching. It doesn't happen all the time, but some people have no mic etiquette at all and they get a good 20-30 seconds before anyone can mute them, depending on how fast the lobby fills up and game loads.
Has anyone else experienced servers crashing? My friend and I just got ejected from a match (along with the rest of the server, I’m assuming) and now we’re both banned from matchmaking.
Has anyone else experienced servers crashing? My friend and I just got ejected from a match (along with the rest of the server, I’m assuming) and now we’re both banned from matchmaking.
Yes, I keep getting kicked out during the load s reen and getting banned. Is there anyway of knowing when 343 addresses this issue?
First, I love slayer mahem. Second, putting derelict into that playlist is stupid. It's a spawn camping nightmare where blue team has an infinite advantage. Please remove it from the playlist. Also I hate the flamethrower on longest. It's a terrible decision to put it in there. Third, I love getting temp banned for quitting out of a blood bath game on derelict where i'm getting obliterated, spawn camped forever with most of my team quit out and all but maybe 2 others afk. Goood joobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...
Yes, I keep getting kicked out during the load s reen and getting banned. Is there anyway of knowing when 343 addresses this issue?
Hey, I think I’ve matched against you a few times in BTB. I wonder if it’s just an 8v8 issue or if smaller games are being affected too.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Man that really sucks. I'm about to try playing again this afternoon and see what happens.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
Make h4 ranked again on mcc and add a ranked snipers playlist
I finished a game and was booted out during the intermission with a matchmaking ban. I’m not really how the system works apart from the basic stuff, but this is the first time that issue has happened for seemingly no reason (the other game-caused bans have all been due to the server going down, which was registered as a quit). I wish that I’d recorded it, but I still thought it was worth sharing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11