2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18
Very surprised Cold Storage, Epilogue and High Ground were added to Halo 3 Arena. These maps ideally should be left in social 4v4 but don't belong in any type of competitive 4v4 Halo 3 playlist as they each have glaring flaws, the main being the size of the maps, two of them being too small and the other being too big.

Will Halo 3 Hardcore be reintroduced at any point as there is a 4v4 Halo 3 tournament next year?

Also would 343 consider changing the Halo 3 Hardcore Doubles playlist to have a 15 minute time limit now that the 2v2 event has passed?
1. Why restrict modes within the Match Composer?
Quote:
Our goal is to offer the most currently-popular modes while not making the system overly complex or splitting the population up so much that it degrades the matchmaking experience.
Okay, but where's our ability to access 3-Plot Territories, Oddball, Ricochet, Extraction, Regicide, VIP, & Dominion within social Matchmaking?

May I suggest possibly adding an option that's simply called "Objective". An option that would essentially act as a mixed-bag of all remaining modes such as the ones mentioned previously. Perhaps certain ones would become available or unavailable based on the team size selected, but they're still grouped together under the "Objective" option. And perhaps the individual KotH selection could be replaced by this mixed-bag Objective option with the KotH mode getting rolled-in as to keep the total selections limited.

2. Is work being done on the match composer to allow multiple team sizes to be selected at the same time?

3. Halo 2 Anniversary 1v1 Settings
  • Score to Win: 15 Kills
  • Time Limit: 10 Minutes
  • Starting Weapon: Battle Rifle
  • Secondary Weapon: SMG
  • Radar: Disabled
Why is the SMG the secondary weapon?
Why not the AR that's been added to Halo 2 via the Anniversary edition?

4. Are there any plans to at least try a Halo 4 Team Arena playlist within the Ranked environment?

5. Can we get a limited JiP system similar to Halo 5 added to the social environment?

6. Can you please incorporate and pair TrueSkill2 with the classic 1-50 system for the MCC in order to maintain the classic CSR appearance while improving the SBMMing foundation and eliminating the population fracturing that occurs with party restrictions.

7. Still looking forward to modernized aim being brought to these classic titles which you've mentioned is being worked on. And I do hope that further button customization will be coming down-the-road too along with a new ability to switch between "hold-to-zoom" vs "toggle-to-zoom" for all titles. This would require an accompanying magnification toggle button being added for those who'd select "hold-to-zoom" for titles 1-3.

UPDATED: 12/20/18
For the love of god just add a ranked Halo 4 playlist this is so absurd.
TF Jay x wrote:
Very surprised Cold Storage, Epilogue and High Ground were added to Halo 3 Arena. These maps ideally should be left in social 4v4 but don't belong in any type of competitive 4v4 Halo 3 playlist as they each have glaring flaws, the main being the size of the maps, two of them being too small and the other being too big.

Will Halo 3 Hardcore be reintroduced at any point as there is a 4v4 Halo 3 tournament next year?

Also would 343 consider changing the Halo 3 Hardcore Doubles playlist to have a 15 minute time limit now that the 2v2 event has passed?
I am shocked that 343 did not account for the upcoming tournament driving all of the 2v2 hardcore players back to 4v4. The only way this new Grassroots program can be successful is if players have a way to quickly and conveniently practice for the upcoming tournament format. It seems obvious to me that with the 2v2 final completed, the bulk of the competitive community will now look to play 4v4s, and the second a 4v4 tournament is announced 343 yanks their playlist. Facepalm.
Problem in each of these: H3 Swat, H3 Lone Wolves, H3 Sniper

Since update when one person quits it ends the match for everyone. No win or loss given
Dreamy wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
Halo 4 STILL doesn't have a ranked playlist????? What the hell is wrong with you people???
no1 cares about h4, h4 never had ranked, lolh4
It was ranked originally. They put it in to trick comp. h4 fans in to buying the game
Again in H3 Team Arena Obj matches for example i play 5, four of those had an afk and the other a player quits.
eLantern wrote:
Okay, but where's our ability to access 3-Plot Territories, Oddball, Ricochet, Extraction, Regicide, VIP, & Dominion within Matchmaking?
They're in the Action Sack playlist. I agree that I'd like something different cause some of these game types don't really belong there.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
eLantern wrote:
Okay, but where's our ability to access 3-Plot Territories, Oddball, Ricochet, Extraction, Regicide, VIP, & Dominion within Matchmaking?
They're in the Action Sack playlist. I agree that I'd like something different cause some of these game types don't really belong there.
So wait if I select action sack, I get to play regular Oddball?
oGh L0RCH wrote:
So far, I know H4 and I believe H2A Oddball is in there. I'm not completely positive for the other games though.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
oGh L0RCH wrote:
So far, I know H4 and I believe H2A Oddball is in there. I'm not completely positive for the other games though.
I know that it shows oddball under the map list when you select it. I just figured those were fun gametypes with oddball as the base setting.
oGh L0RCH wrote:
I know that it shows oddball under the map list when you select it. I just figured those were fun gametypes with oddball as the base setting.
I haven't played them yet, but someone who has said he played the base game type.
CE BTB matchmaking needs more Timberland, Death Island and Blood Gulch. I can’t for the life of me find any matches outside of gephyrophobia, Sidewinder and Infinity. Only on extreme occasion do I get my beloved Death Island and I never see my favorite of all... Timberland ;(. It’s so great to be able to just play CE BTB.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
oGh L0RCH wrote:
I haven't played them yet, but someone who has said he played the base game type.
Nice to know that ball is still playable, cheers! That is super unintuitive with action sack usually being the fun/not serious gametype playlist. I'd much rather have an objective toggle with ball/koth/ctf/bomb tbh.
Shari3a wrote:
your game is too laggy can't play in Europe ...other xbox live games working fine

My Ping is Europa West 14ms and next to server USA Eastcoast 2 is 99ms

always connect on me worst servers

finally u guys destroy own game thank u for that
Well i have the same problem, my ping is 30ms Europa West and i cant find any game, i already spent so many hours on the lobby searching without any sucess. Sometimes i try at night and im lucky but the games are so laggy i cant even imagine that im playing on dedicated servers..
Before the BIG update i could find games easily, well laggy as always, but at least i could play and now its like a mission trying to find a game. I would like to see this problem solved, despite all the problem i always come back because im really a Halo fan i would like it to work because if not i would never came back...
Im not trying to bash 343i or anyone but i just want to play halo3 again and without lag like halo5 does.
Well i just hope Halo Infinite brings back the old Halo times,i wish all the luck to 343i because you guys need a fresh start.
Halo is slowly dying and its really sad, its just a humble opinion from someone who spent so much time playing halo.
Did the population fall off for this game? I’m have trouble finding matches. When the MCC first updated, more people were playing. It seems that people left again.
well idk about u but for me here in europe matchmaking speed and quality has fallen after update ... and in FFA i couldnt even play a single game the max i got once was full lobby that got canceled for some reason .... There was never a issiue before so my guess is its rather on the dev side then the population a pop counter would fix that but well form some reason they are afraid to show it
Thought I'd check it out to see If you were right. Found players at 3:30 seconds and got a game at 5:40 so there are games in Europe if you're willing to wait. Bear in mind that H3 Lone Wolves is one of the least played playlists currently available.
Thats not true for sure, sometimes im 15 min waiting and goes back because it didnt find a game and i need to start the search again. So at least im not the only one having the same problem.
I keep getting booted from matchmaking for being idle because it’s taking long to find a match. I’m queuing up for h2a SWAT and within 5 or so minutes I’m booted because a “player in your party is idling.” Thanks for listening!
I'm updated and just waiting for others to update as well and once the population increases it's time for non stop SWAT, can't wait to finally be able to play this mode again whenever I feel like it. Great update, thanks!
Post match composer launch. Got booted from playlist searching in lone wolves for 'idling'??
Game: All Halo games
Problem: Very often laggy games in Europe
I live in Germany, so the problem is that if you find games in halo (I just play Halo 3 and sometimes Halo 2:Anniversary) the games are really laggy, you have no chance whatsoever. No punch connects. You want to throw nades, and the nades come 2 seconds later, that's really frustrating. I'm a huge halo fan too, I play it for years. I know it's a problem to fix that. In the beginning after the big mcc update you could find just people in your country/europe. That was awesome, but there was a BIG PROBLEM too, you couldn't find matches later... I hope it's someday feasible to fix the lag, so it's even possible to play for example with americans, without having advantage to others....

Ranked Halo 3 Lone Wolves is awesome. I loved that back in the days, so I am happy it's in MCC.

I hope for Ranked Big Team Battle in Halo 3 (Squad Battle) and I would love seeing Ranked Halo 3 1v1

I would really looking forward for that <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18