1. Why restrict modes within the Match Composer?
Quote:Our goal is to offer the most currently-popular modes while not making the system overly complex or splitting the population up so much that it degrades the matchmaking experience.
Okay, but where's our ability to access 3-Plot Territories, Oddball, Ricochet, Extraction, Regicide, VIP, & Dominion within social Matchmaking?
May I suggest possibly adding an option that's simply called "Objective". An option that would essentially act as a mixed-bag of all remaining modes such as the ones mentioned previously. Perhaps certain ones would become available or unavailable based on the team size selected, but they're still grouped together under the "Objective" option. And perhaps the individual KotH selection could be replaced by this mixed-bag Objective option with the KotH mode getting rolled-in as to keep the total selections limited.
2. Is work being done on the match composer to allow multiple team sizes to be selected at the same time?
3. Halo 2 Anniversary 1v1 Settings
- Score to Win: 15 Kills
- Time Limit: 10 Minutes
- Starting Weapon: Battle Rifle
- Secondary Weapon: SMG
- Radar: Disabled
Why is the SMG the secondary weapon?
Why not the AR that's been added to Halo 2 via the Anniversary edition?
4. Are there any plans to at least try a Halo 4 Team Arena playlist within the Ranked environment?
5. Can we get a limited JiP system similar to Halo 5 added to the social environment?
6. Can you please incorporate and pair TrueSkill2 with the classic 1-50 system for the MCC in order to maintain the classic CSR appearance while improving the SBMMing foundation and eliminating the population fracturing that occurs with party restrictions.
7. Still looking forward to modernized aim being brought to these classic titles which you've mentioned is being worked on. And I do hope that further button customization will be coming down-the-road too along with a new ability to switch between "hold-to-zoom" vs "toggle-to-zoom" for all titles. This would require an accompanying magnification toggle button being added for those who'd select "hold-to-zoom" for titles 1-3.