Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - October 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16
ISSUE/FEEDBACK:

Can we please rebind the T key? I continue to randomly enter chat while playing when I am not meaning to do so, usually when reloading.

Additionally I am not sure how hosting works in the beta flights but every game I have played so far has seen a significant lag delay on throw nades / aiming.
jLaw1er wrote:
ISSUE/FEEDBACK:

Can we please rebind the T key? I continue to randomly enter chat while playing when I am not meaning to do so, usually when reloading.

Additionally I am not sure how hosting works in the beta flights but every game I have played so far has seen a significant lag delay on throw nades / aiming.
Please leave flight feedback in the MCC PC thread - this thread is for MCC Xbox exclusively.
Is it at all possible to look into the matchmaking? For H3 4v4 Slayer it feels really bad. Lopsided matches, 30s and 40s in social along with smurfs feels REAL bad. I get not having skilled based matchmaking, or at least there being a small part of it in the game to make the matches fair. But man, it doesnt feel good at all. Idk if it's the population overall or not, maybe just a few bad games, time of day I don't know. But please just take a look at it and let us know it would help.
Yoddha900 wrote:
Add SWAT and team snipers in the ranks playlist, many people play these modes.

EDIT: also please add a Halo 4 team hardcore.
That would be awesome
mrw27uk wrote:
Please remove Save One Bullet from Infection in Halo 3, and re-add Braaaaains (turning off friendly fire for all H3 Infection modes would also be a nice change)
PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!
Yoddha900 wrote:

❤️
I have yet to play it, but I'm super pumped to!
I can't wait to play as an elite. I been playing Elite since Halo 2, wore Ascetic in Halo 3, and was super disappointed by Reach giving Elites the short stick. I pray for my Elite armor customization to come back. Sangheli are rad as hell.

So far the game is IMPRESSIVE. It runs so smoothly, playing is so organic. I love it, I cannot wait until release.

edit: oh this is the xbox thread
Cexie wrote:
Yoddha900 wrote:

❤️
No SWAT , Team Snipers Yes
I'm having very bad and frequent "freezes"; when I'm in a match my game freezes and looks like I'm out of a match (confirmed it as I can still chat) My PC's still rendering whatever it was doing before freezing: with background animations but no music or sound effects.
I'm having very bad and frequent "freezes"; when I'm in a match my game freezes and looks like I'm out of a match (confirmed it as I can still chat) My PC's still rendering whatever it was doing before freezing: with background animations but no music or sound effects.
If you haven't already, please check the known issues list on the support site in case this is a bug that the devs are aware of.
If it isn't, submit a ticket detailing the issue - this is the best way to bring it to their attention.

This thread is for MCC Xbox feedback only.
I read the MCC October 2019 development update just now and I noticed that Halo reach won't have multi team as a launch game mode. Any chance this will be changed to include multi team, I think it was one of the best modes reach offered especially with 4 teams of 3 players.
Did not get my face plate for playing 10 games of infection this is the second time 343 has said if you do this we will give you a name plate. 343 messaged it up just like they did last year on the Xmas nameplate and 343 gave out 200+ Icy 343 name plates to ppl and I was one if those ppl.
So during my time playing Campaign, Invasion, and Firefight I noticed some issues. The first was stuttering every so often in game play, The second was crashing and freezing randomly (Mostly after changing in game settings and etc.). Third, punishing players by making them wait 15 plus minutes or an hour after accidentally or purposefully killing teammates and or crashing and having no control over leaving the game, this has been an issue ever since the game came out on Xbox in 2014 and must be changed in my opinion because it is an irritating tactic instead of doing something such as taking away points from a recently played match, and even then give players warnings. An even better way of fixing this is by turning off team killing for players who abuse it. Don't punish players for using mechanics given to them by the game.
Cexie wrote:
Yoddha900 wrote:

❤️
No SWAT , Team Snipers Yes
I’m sorry but SWAT is like the son of Team Snipers bro, it’s a big and talented game type that a lot of precisionists like myself find extremely useful for training.
If u can’t find a game late at night like at 3am and u live in the USA change ur location to United Kingdom and u will find games faster.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 - Longshore - Single Bomb (most recent game as of this comment)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: One blues 2nd round the walkway would not extend, the control pannel did not have the button prompt and was closed all match.
  • REPRO STEPS: No idea!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE on MCC - 4v4 TS
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When I load into a game on a US server, sometimes the game won't start for me until it's 2 minutes into the game. By then, my team is already down 10 points. This only happens when players outside of the US are in the game. My connection speeds are excellent and I don't have lag in other games that I play.
  • REPRO STEPS: Prevent players that cause this issue from joining servers that they live far from, or address the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE on MCC - 4v4 TS
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When I put my location as UK instead of US, it's harder for players to kill me. The game gives me unfair compensation since I am in the US. Inversely, if I play on a US server with players overseas, the game gives them compensation resulting in it taking upto 10 head shots sometimes to down someone with no over shield.
  • REPRO STEPS: Prevent players that cause this issue from joining servers that they live far from, or address the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I would like these games to be more realistic for all sides playing the game. Whatever this "lag compensation" factor is, please remove it.
  • Rocket Race
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: This really should have waited until Halo Reach got added because it is tedious if and when your Teammate quits, the VIP can't drive the Mongoose and if your Teammate quits then well you are stuck on foot. On Halo Reach you had Rocket Hog Race and it works like King of the Hill and isn't VIP based so that is what I wanted if they were to add in Rocket Race, if 343 can add new code to force you onto the Mongoose like it does on Halo 2A for Halo 3 this isn't so much of a issue but the fact that if you lose your teammate you are essentially a sitting duck is pointless. The VIP should be the driver and the teammate should be the Rocket Man just to get around this issue. Now here's why 343 will never address this they are going to state this is how Halo 3 worked and we won't change that because that is exactly how it worked in Halo 3 and it failed because of that. Of Course if they add code to let me drive the Mongoose when my teammate quits I'll sorta be fine but this is also where a JIP option really needs added in as well. Basically Rocket Race needs to be replaced when Halo Reach is added and Rocket Hog Race needs to be the replacement so it becomes fair to play.
  • Repro Steps: Just wait until your Teammate quits and you wonder why 343 added in the broken features Rocket Race had where the VIP can't drive and if you don't tote around your VIP you won't score the points. This is broken
Can we please have more maps on 8 v 8 for Halo CE and game types please!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16