Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback - October 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
This is how most of the servers are in matchmaking (hardcore):

https://imgur.com/a/jLFbJH7

I suspect nothing is still being done about this. Connection is the same as always. Hit registration is a joke.
Please add more maps to the Infection playlist, all game modes.
at 4am in us central time u can not find RANKED games. Can’t for me until around 6-8am in ONLY ranked playlist. Social I can find games In SOME playlist at that time of the night Is this a population problem? I believe it is sadly😢😭

I play late at night because of my schedule and I can only get in a couple good hours too play because from 3am-8am I can’t find a ranked game in any playlist and if I have enough time I can start playing around 12 and miss on some sleep. I have a very weird schedule that causes me to have to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 12am if I really want to play or 3am if I need the sleep for work lol. I do this every night. I love playing halo and have been since haloce. What blows my mind is what’s up with all these esports w.e u want to call halo events, halo reach coming to mcc and mcc to pc and we are not seeing a rise in population. I would think more ppl would play mcc but it seems that is not happening as much as I thought because I can’t find games ranked games late a night. Am right this is a population problem?? I just want opinions!:) sorry about the long message but I can barely play halo because of this but Technically I can But it’s in social but I only like to play ranked playlist.
CuDter wrote:
at 4am in us central time u can not find RANKED games. Can’t for me until around 6-8am in ONLY ranked playlist. Social I can find games In SOME playlist at that time of the night Is this a population problem? I believe it is sadly😢😭

I play late at night because of my schedule and I can only get in a couple good hours too play because from 3am-8am I can’t find a ranked game in any playlist and if I have enough time I can start playing around 12 and miss on some sleep. I have a very weird schedule that causes me to have to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 12am if I really want to play or 3am if I need the sleep for work lol. I do this every night. I love playing halo and have been since haloce. What blows my mind is what’s up with all these esports w.e u want to call halo events, halo reach coming to mcc and mcc to pc and we are not seeing a rise in population. I would think more ppl would play mcc but it seems that is not happening as much as I thought because I can’t find games ranked games late a night. Am right this is a population problem?? I just want opinions!:) sorry about the long message but I can barely play halo because of this but Technically I can But it’s in social but I only like to play ranked playlist.
it is a population problem yes sadly. but until reach is on mcc that’s when there will be the flock of players from halo reach on the 360 and old players that want to see what the hype is about! maybe 343 can make reach a better game like we wanted them to do
when they took over Halo Reach when bungie left. Like better ranks and from what it looks like it’s like halo 3 exp and halo 2 ranking system if they remove halo 2 ranking im done with halo, unless they put halo 3 ranking system in. But it will bring players and hopefully it will bring enough to get new/older players back to play other halos. once we have it on pc it will
blow up if 343 can get this down with in 1.5-2yrs witch it fells like with how long it’s taking for reach to be on mcc for the Xbox and with out a horrible launch on the PC and bugs. If it goes well like it should we are in for a treat we deserve! Halo will last for another decade!!! Just keep grinding but on the small chance maybe at a certain time late at night in America in ranked playlist they switch the main servers over to countries that are 10+ hours ahead of us at there peak time to help them find games idk just a thought.
H2C hardcore needs to removed and replaced with doubles. I can't ever find games in hardcore and when I do search it has to be with a to4 against another to4. I did find some games in H2C randomly but all you get is AFK/Quitters.
Searching Hardcore H3 rank cap, players from 1-29 match each other and player from 30-50 match each other, I recommend 1-24 and 24-50 people around mid - high 20's try to play hardcore and cant find a game, and its difficult enough to climb the ranks and on top of that to find games, I have a couple friends that are going backwards and forwards around 28, 29 and 30's and I would be more fair for the mid tier player that struggle to find games, I typically have to invite them to find a game in hardcore, I also see a lot of people in mid 20's stop playing because they cant find games
Oh here's an easy one. Fix the Hit Detection in Halo 3, Halo CE.. uhm that would be great.
I Matty l wrote:
Oh here's an easy one. Fix the Hit Detection in Halo 3, Halo CE.. uhm that would be great.
343 swears it’s on a dedicated sever! The dedicated severs for this game do not work correctly. I rather go off of who has host like in the past. the net code need to be fixed and that’s not going to happen because it hasn’t Happened. Ppl think reach is going to make mcc popular again but if I remember right everyone hated on the game, I sure did and still do lol! Reach took halo off the MLG Circuit reach brought us sprint and a lot more that most players hated. I can see cross play helping mcc but if u played gears 5 cross play with a pc with keyboard/mouse vrs a controller it’s a handicap if u use a controller. Idk how that will work out for halo but reach scares me and how everyone has forgotten how much hate came with the game.
there is z or b Noise after you 5 play games after that you you still hear it on the in battle
DBS wrote:
I Matty l wrote:
343 swears it’s on a dedicated sever! The dedicated severs for this game do not work correctly. I rather go off of who has host like in the past. the net code need to be fixed and that’s not going to happen because it hasn’t Happened. Ppl think reach is going to make mcc popular again but if I remember right everyone hated on the game, I sure did and still do lol! Reach took halo off the MLG Circuit reach brought us sprint and a lot more that most players hated. I can see cross play helping mcc but if u played gears 5 cross play with a pc with keyboard/mouse vrs a controller it’s a handicap if u use a controller. Idk how that will work out for halo but reach scares me and how everyone has forgotten how much hate came with the game.
After playing some different games in Reach the last couple of days I can assure you, that the MLG hardcore settings will be praised by the MCC community. Reach plays so smooth compared to for example H3, and the shot registration is almost perfect compared to any MCC game currently. I'm mostly a CE guy myself, but given how Reach plays and the MLG settings with no sprint, bloom or minimap is hands down the best gaming experience I've had from the franchise in years.
DBS wrote:
I Matty l wrote:
Yeah dude Reach is garbage, literally started the decline of Halo but the problem is we're out numbered all these new players and new kids love the COD style like Halo games and we don't even have a voice anymore. The Halo Community I knew and grew up with died with Reach and they aren't active in the community at all.
Hello, this is Xbox Ambassador Odin in regards to the MCC Insider program. I have been interested in helping with the Test flight as a Dedicated member of the Halo Community and former competitive gamer. I was referenced of a sign up post but found out it has been discontinued. How may I sign up or request to attend the Insider Test flight? I am currently a Acitve Alpha Skip-Ahead user on Xbox One and am up for the task as with many Alpha and Insider tests preciously. Thank you for your time.

Ambassador Odin(GT)
Xbox Ambassador
I’ve tried countless ways of getting a solid placement in the multiplayer testing but it’s seems like the only way is by being a halo insider and having luck on your side... everything you wrote I agree and relate with so good luck.
The multiplayer is fine except for the following:
Pairing sometimes fails to take you out of the game or put you 2v1.
Forge mode is in the test but when you enter it expels you.
The DMR felt it (I had time to not play Reach) something different I say the shots felt diverted.
At the moment this is what I felt bad but the rest is going well.
The multiplayer is fine except for the following:
Pairing sometimes fails to take you out of the game or put you 2v1.
Forge mode is in the test but when you enter it expels you.
The DMR felt it (I had time to not play Reach) something different I say the shots felt diverted.
At the moment this is what I felt bad but the rest is going well.
The Insider forum (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics?lc=1033) seems to be the go-to for feedback and the support site (https://support.halowaypoint.com) is the place for bug reporting on the Insider program, AFAIK. As for Forge, only some of the maps have been made available for the test so you won't be able to play the others.
I would love to see a Spartan Company feature be added to MCC. In Halo 5’s UI, you can see your friends as well as members of your Spartan Company. This would be a neat addition to MCC.

Also, there are company commendations on Halo 5 that companies can grind for. If commendations make it into MCC in the future, it would be awesome to see some company commendations get added too. (For example, earn “x” amount of Revenant kills)
I Matty l wrote:
DBS wrote:
I Matty l wrote:
Yeah dude Reach is garbage, literally started the decline of Halo but the problem is we're out numbered all these new players and new kids love the COD style like Halo games and we don't even have a voice anymore. The Halo Community I knew and grew up with died with Reach and they aren't active in the community at all.
I’m still here and you are but sadly yes that is true.I don’t hear kids playing halo at all anymore. I remember playing with ppl my age 15 teen and I started with a high pitch voice and my balls hadn’t dropped yet, I was a late bloomer lol Kids are not interested in halo anymore, it doesn’t bother me that I don’t hear little kids playing but I wish we had kid playing mcc because that where we have lost. I still run into players that hold the same ideas but yes halo got killed once reach came Idk why ppl think it’s going to change anything. From what I’ve seen it’s going to change so much ranks exp Etc. All of this upsets me and fells like it will bring more ppl to hop off haloCE-2 are my favorite halos that have one ranked playlist in mcc...... MLG with no sprint has been used before and didn’t bring in a massive player base back to reach. Also players hate playing mlg with forge made maps I could go on and on about reach. halo and a few other games started MLG but once sprint was removed out of the MLG playlist players and MLG didn’t come back to the game. Being able to not have sprint in mlg didn’t help halo reach like it should had because it was released when the game was already dead back when 343 took over halo reach from bungie. Only thing I have left to care for is cross play and maybe that will fill in the missing players from 04-2010 that made Xbox live what it is today. Oh and when halo 6/infinite is released prepare yourself for Micro transaction 🤑🤑🤑 for 343 = 666 in my mind.
I have this glitch where everytime I am about to load into a game it restarts my matchmaking
DBS wrote:
I Matty l wrote:
DBS wrote:
I Matty l wrote:
I’m still here and you are but sadly yes that is true.I don’t hear kids playing halo at all anymore. I remember playing with ppl my age 15 teen and I started with a high pitch voice and my balls hadn’t dropped yet, I was a late bloomer lol Kids are not interested in halo anymore, it doesn’t bother me that I don’t hear little kids playing but I wish we had kid playing mcc because that where we have lost. I still run into players that hold the same ideas but yes halo got killed once reach came Idk why ppl think it’s going to change anything. From what I’ve seen it’s going to change so much ranks exp Etc. All of this upsets me and fells like it will bring more ppl to hop off haloCE-2 are my favorite halos that have one ranked playlist in mcc...... MLG with no sprint has been used before and didn’t bring in a massive player base back to reach. Also players hate playing mlg with forge made maps I could go on and on about reach. halo and a few other games started MLG but once sprint was removed out of the MLG playlist players and MLG didn’t come back to the game. Being able to not have sprint in mlg didn’t help halo reach like it should had because it was released when the game was already dead back when 343 took over halo reach from bungie. Only thing I have left to care for is cross play and maybe that will fill in the missing players from 04-2010 that made Xbox live what it is today. Oh and when halo 6/infinite is released prepare yourself for Micro transaction 🤑🤑🤑 for 343 = 666 in my mind.
I exist to prove you wrong. I am 12 and I have been playing since age 5
I have this glitch where everytime I am about to load into a game it restarts my matchmaking
This is a known issue at the moment and should be resolved very soon
I don’t know where to post this so I thought I would put it here but I got to play in the halo mcc insider and it was really fun but I do have a couple problems to report one thing was the radar would show many dot even though i didn’t pick Active camo and when I wasn’t standing still another one was audio for some weapons wouldn’t play. But other then that I completely had a good time can’t wait for the full thing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10