Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I need infection!
I played mcc to death with infection
STOMPDOWN wrote:
SvspecTEK wrote:
Hey
STOMPDOWN wrote:
SvspecTEK wrote:
Brotherman... I was 9 in 2002 when I lost my mom to lung cancer. She was a non-smoking firefighter for 14 years btw

I'm submitting feedback about my personal experiences playing a game in hope to help others that also have been affected by them, I don't know what a comedic hermit is but I'm not trying to be funny or insensitive to others but if YOU are honestly affected by what I wrote then I would be surprised but I would rather you just say that; other than warning me that I could get banned for it and giving me a sensitivity lesson in 2018.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
STOMPDOWN wrote:
SvspecTEK wrote:
STOMPDOWN wrote:
SvspecTEK wrote:
This rocket launcher shot delay is an actual cancer. (Halo: CE)
Hey
STOMPDOWN wrote:
SvspecTEK wrote:
This rocket launcher shot delay is an actual cancer. (Halo: CE)
All love bro, good lookin pm'd you
Can we have exp and ranks implemented as in og h3 please? So that we have a purpose to play and we can see how much games we have played.
Otherwise it's nice to have surpressed some restrictions in the matchmaking. It's definitely better than before when you were matching people that couldn't move
Permanent SWAT and Infection please.
Removal of party restrictions in ranked, and allowing players over level 40 to be matched with players as low as 30 is absolutely insane.
Especially with absolutely no punishments for people quitting out.

2 of us searching in H3, rank 32.
Being matched against teams of 3, 2 of them being level 50 and one being a 46.
We went 5 down at the start and our team mate quit out, so then it's 4v3.

Ridiculous.

But wait, it's fine, because "we are working with the community to improve matchmaking".
Coupled with the terrible shot recognition/latency issues on H3, is there any point continuing to play anymore?
Just wanted to add and confirm to everyone that 343 fixed the Spartan Ops Ep9 Cp1 glitch. We played yesterday CoOp 3 players on Legendary. Got to where we thought the glitch might have appeared, and the game continued and we got to the end and BOOM, the rest of the achievements that were held up by this one map finally popped. Thank you 343. Now to get Spartan Ops Solo done. :O(
Anyone else download the Halo mcc insider update and start playing multiplayer with new freestyle tool??
Hello everyone, I play halo 2 or 3 times at week, but every time when I try to find a game, takes long long time, I play h2. Both games arena and hardcore take so long to find a game.... why?? I only play this game, its the only reason to play on line. Im in Canada btw.
Removal of party restrictions in ranked, and allowing players over level 40 to be matched with players as low as 30 is absolutely insane.

Ridiculous.

But wait, it's fine, because "we are working with the community to improve matchmaking".
Coupled with the terrible shot recognition/latency issues on H3, is there any point continuing to play anymore?
Strongly agree with this.
The match composer thing looks sweet, but is there anyway to weight the maps? Right now sandbox barely comes up in H3 BTB and it's the map I've been wanting to play. Longshore, sandbox, and sand trap don't come up as frequently as avalanche and valhalla or standoff, where I find myself getting 4 games in a row of one of those maps; sometimes 4 in a row of just avalanche or just standoff.

Also, the dinghy on longshore?? serious request

Ridiculous.

And if you get stuck with an objective game forget it. The game is over before it started.
I did not see this detail discussed about mixtape matchmaking. Will there be a full array of maps for these playlists that were present during their time?

For example if I want to play H2C snipers will the full spectrum of H2 maps that were present during H2’s ranked snipers time be there?

I see lots of information about streamlining the playlists but see no info addressing the lack of maps in playlists. For example, the ranked arena playlists that still include objective for some reason are still missing slayer valhalla, orbital, and cold storage. Heck even some community maps would be a nice addition. After objective is removed of course
An idea for the Match Composer. I know that 343i is against playlist player counts, and there are legitimate reasons for that. But with the Match Composer it would be awesome if they could give us some indication of how large our search preferences are. Ideally this would be a strait up player count that gives us the total number of people that we can potentially match with. But if they don't want to give us that number a percentage of current MCC players that have setting that will allow us to match up would be just as good, if not better.
Add infection
Add swat
Add juggernaut / race / ricochet.
Remove auto matchmaking your attempts at removing afkers is terrible. This never happened before the update.
Add auto join to ongoing games or make your playlists very specific.
For example, Halo 1>BTB, Halo 2>BTB, Halo 3>Slayer, etc. This would inevitably lead to less quitters. I’m tired of playing BTB 2v7, 4v8, I even played an 8v1.
Change Rock and Coil Hitback achievement to a lower amount. 100 is really hard to get. The only reasonable map is (lockout). But it’s hardly ever chosen.
JumpySoul wrote:
Please add the option to select dedicated servers . I want to play on European servers only.
I really doubt we are on dedicated servers, I have so many games where I can't kill a one shot, Americans have great advantage can three shot me across the map
I have a fibre connection so my inter
Net ain't the problem
MCC halo 4
The on some games types the maps are the vanilla maps. I feel like we should be playing on the latest updated version of Halo 4. The game types and maps i play on Halo 4 on 360 are the ones we should be using in MCC it makes no sense to be spawning on open ramp on the Haven reminded me of playing the game the day of launch when I see some of these game types and these maps lol
MCC Game: Halo CE

Issue: You can still get killed by any weapon or explosion while your using a portal and die on the other end.

Repro Steps: Hope in any playlist that offers CE and when your engaging another player and their engaging back go through a portal and you'll die from their bullets or explosion. Any Halo CE map or game type will work as long as their is a portal on it. ( Also works in Custom games as well)

Additional Info: https://xboxclips.com/MasterCh1ef87/1a27c063-200a-4a98-bb59-9fdc854dc69b

Halo CE QOL Idea's

Would be great if possible if you had to press a button to pick up a flag or oddball. I'm sure a lot of people have accidentally died when engaging the other team while near a flag or oddball and accidentally walk over it, forcing you to pick it up and loosing the firefight because of that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 24