Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback - September 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This would definently bring the halo 4 community back.

Halo 4 hardcore ranked!!!!!!
Halo 4 swat ranked!!!!!!

Let's gooo!!!!!!
Ya right!!! 343 h8 og halo 2 and H4 no ranked!!
How about some ODST Multiplayer I mean come on could use New Mombasa for the map. Can't anyone think outside the box anymore WTFH man its bad enuff they took down the Halo App.
Thank you!
Is the reason AFKs are so high because if you choose to play another title while still in MM (not exiting out of search), it will continue "playing" in the background? I think it's happened a few times to me. Adding hitting A to continue will solve that after each match.
Have a HARDCORE non ranked playlists for all Halos. Basically a Social Hardcore playlist.
FINISHER13 wrote:
Have a HARDCORE non ranked playlists for all Halos. Basically a Social Hardcore playlist.
I believe Hardcore setings and Social just don't go in the same cart. The way I see it, the Hardcore nature demands a rank attached to it to show your skills in a competitive designed environment (even maps are different) while Social is more focused in enjoyability and meant for fun.

I would rather include ranks in the Match Composer and leave said Hardcore playlists (they need a concrete configuration) not customizable than do that, honestly.
1 Please take the 5 min bans off of quitting or getting disconnected every single time as I got disconnected from the server in matchmaking yesterday mind you only once but I still had to wait 5 mins to play again
2 Fix the latency in Halo 3 as it's sometimes is unfair on how you can shoot the enemy and then melee and the enemy somehow gets the kill after 1 melee without even shooting first causing utter frustration
3 Add in Join in Progress to Big Team Matches in Social please!! Just like on 360 for Halo 4 where you can join in or with a friend a couple mins in as it would make it so much more enjoyable to not be unbalanced in 8v8, while at it let there be a option to start a Big Team match with 14, 12 or even 10 players and find other players a min or so into the game so you can play more frequently.
4 Let me boot annoying players who betray me over and over again as it seems a troll can betray me as much as they want and I never get a boot option
5 Decrease Halo 3 weighting as anytime I search with Halo 3 as a option I will get Halo 3 about 80 or 90% of the time, I'm not sure if trolls are purposely only selecting Halo 3 as a option to play but the whole choose what you want to play is not any different than before that part got added. If anything force a player to choose 2 or more games to play online so people like me selecting Halo CE, 2, 2C, 3 and 4 can get something different than only Halo 3 please
6 Increase Halo 4 weighting, I'm not sure if people who play Halo MCC have some kind of gripe against Halo 4 but I would surely play the 360 version of Halo 4 less if I had a chance of ever getting to play a Halo 4 Big Team or even a Halo 4 Team Slayer match which seems rare to happen.
7 Continuing on Halo 4 Weighting can you adjust it to where you get stock maps like Vortex alongside DLC maps like Shatter and not solely DLC Maps? can I have a option to choose my favorite maps per game so I can have a say on which maps I actually do like to play on?
8 Put me on the East Coast servers! I log in today to find myself playing on West Coast 2 I think it was and I'm in South Carolina from my findings I should be on the East Coast 2 or even better yet the South Servers which also baffles me as to how the East Coast 2 servers had better PING than the South Servers did I'm not sure if it's the players connecting or if it's me as my own distance from the server
9 Better yet can we combine a few servers because it seems pretty weird to have what 10 or 15 servers setup world wide and like 5 in America, yes I know 343 wants to make things fair for everyone but that seems a fair bit overkill when Halo 3, Reach, Halo 4 on 360 when it was populated never needed servers like this
10 I'll stop complaining but something just feels off on games that aren't played on Halo 4 engine as that feels the smoothest and going to Halo 3 or CE something just feels off-putting, latency could have something to do with it or even the 30FPS to 60FPS translation but Halo 4 feels almost perfect when PING is low but the other games feel to stutter and feel like Emulation on PC where you play a game and you notice something is pretty different and not to original specs
FINISHER13 wrote:
I believe Hardcore setings and Social just don't go in the same cart. The way I see it, the Hardcore nature demands a rank attached to it to show your skills in a competitive designed environment (even maps are different) while Social is more focused in enjoyability and meant for fun.

I would rather include ranks in the Match Composer and leave said Hardcore playlists (they need a concrete configuration) not customizable than do that, honestly.
Thanks for sharing, your perspective is interesting, but in my experience and opinion, ranks doesn't belong in social, if you want ranks you can just go play ranked games. Many people are afraid to lose their ranks in hardcore, or their friends ranks and this is coming from a hardcore 50 but they still enjoy playing hardcore cause of the settings and maps. The best maps and settings are in hardcore, A lot of players would love to warm up in a non-ranked hardcore playlists. or even just play for fun and get better. Even friends have told me its nearly impossible to find a game on hardcore at rank 20 or 30, they wait nearly for 10 mins or longer to find 1 game. Eventually they just end up going to social and start dominating, but what will happen if they have a hardcore playlist, where all the social sweaty can play against each other on good maps, not something like isolation or even Colossus.
What happened to 2v2v2v2? Please bring that back. Also need more variety in which maps are selected in matchmaking. The same maps are selected over and over again, and almost always Halo 3 if Halo 3 is selected at all.

Still love it though!
Please allow us to turn down the master volume of Halo MCC. The game is way too loud.
Will the leveling up system be the same as 360 Halo reach, as in will it take plenty of time, I've had halo reach since day 1 and could never put the time in to get to Inheritor. I'm wont be to upset of it will remain the same, it will be a fun grind... and I'll be comfortable grinding again, when I know everyone else has to.
Will the leveling up system be the same as 360 Halo reach, as in will it take plenty of time, I've had halo reach since day 1 and could never put the time in to get to Inheritor. I'm wont be to upset of it will remain the same, it will be a fun grind... and I'll be comfortable grinding again, when I know everyone else has to.
No, MCC Reach be using an entirely new system which can be found here under the 'Progression System Update' subheading.
They expect it to take on average 75-100 hours to unlock all items.
Most information on MCC Reach can be found in the MCC Development Updates.
Can we please get a ranked H2c FFA playlist, or even a cross play ranked FFA? H2c’s only ranked playlist is hardcore arena and that’s been dead for months, FFA would be an excellent replacement and it’s one of the playlists that was highly requested in the past.

I know recently you guys implemented party parameters in social doubles in the composer so TO2 only match TO2, this needs to be implemented in ranked as well. I played HCE ranked doubles when I was searching solo and got destroyed by a TO2 who knew how to abuse the spawns, I was spawn killed with nades and rockets 10+ times on derelict before I could even get a shot off, party restrictions are most definitely needed in ranked.

The last item of concern is the ghost melees are still present in H2c and H3. Other than that, I’m enjoying the new H2a fast slyer playlist.
H2C Hardcore needs to go or the rank based matchmaking needs to go again. The playlist is completely dead at this point besides arranged games.
I've been hoping for this for awhile now but could we get some kind of global cross gamemode ranking system? Like back in the day with cool little rank names (Halo Reach ranking system)
I've been hoping for this for awhile now but could we get some kind of global cross gamemode ranking system? Like back in the day with cool little rank names (Halo Reach ranking system)
They are working in a new ranking and progression system. Do not worry.
Please add SWAT! <3
Please add SWAT! <3
SWAT ranked? Yes please!!!
Please let us turn down the master volume for Halo MCC. The volume is so loud that if I want to play with friends I actually have to mute the game just to hear them.
All of what you guys that commented, yes, just yes.
I would love an update that focused on improving custom game options. Here are some suggestions I have:

1. Add more movement options for Halo CE and Halo 2 Classic. Basically just give us the options that later Halo titles have, such as increased movement speed, jump height, etc.

2. Allow us to start with any weapon. In Halo CE, you're limited to certain presets, and in Halo 2C and 3 certain weapons aren't available to start with. Two examples are the Sentinel Beam, Fuel Rod and Beam Rifle but I'm sure there's others. Being able to start with any weapons could open up more custom game options.

3. Allow skulls in all games. Giving us the option for skulls in Halo 2 Classic was a great start, but if we could get those skulls in Halo 3, 2A, and 4 the Forge possibilities would be endless and allow for things not initially possible in the original releases. Also allow us to use the scarab skull in customs please lol.

I'm sure there's other things that could be added but all of these would be amazing. <!--/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/clipdata/clipdata_190916_122555_658.sdoc-->
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3