Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 48
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Estaria bien saco de accion en Reach
Ahhh Beees wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC as a whole
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: So far, I've been loving Reach on MCC, but there are three things that I would really like to see: Daily and weekly challenges (and maybe even an XP slot machine like back on 360 Reach), be able to get XP from campaign, forge, custom, and firefight matches, and be able to see each others spartans/elites in pregame lobbies. Also, I've been noticing strange spawns in Reach. Examples: I was able to watch an enemy player spawn in within the range of my DMR and there was a time where I spawned not far behind an enemy. I don't remember that sort of thing happening in Reach on the 360.
Edit: also, one more suggestion: I thought that since we have this whole season thing going on, maybe along with daily and weekly challenges, we could have a seasonal challenge, where there is a big goal and everybody contributes to it to get a special reward.
Daily and weekly challenges would be great! It would give a reason to play literally everyday.
Stick some MS Points as Rewards
I have encountered an issue in Halo: CE custom games, CTF, where the 'Force Flag Reset' toggle setting has no effect. Whether it's on or off, the flag will always automatically reset after 15 seconds.
Centuran wrote:
Why did 343 change the spawning in BTB so that people spawn on teammates and there is spawn flipping? They've completely broken the spawns like they did in Halo 3 when they released MCC, to make them "dynamic" so retarded players can't get stuck in their spawn.

Spawn flipping is -Yoink-, That's not what Halo is, was or should be. That's COD -Yoink-.

Also they change the concussion rifle, I can't spam fire it at close range anymore the fire rate is way slower if you're at point blank, which never used to happen, at least on the PC version it is anyway, not sure about the xbox.

But I am forced to play the PC version because console version is broken because they won't let Australians play on Australian servers, hell even on PC I get stuck with -Yoink- south asian servers. LET ME CHOOSE, if you make dedicated servers, LET ME CHOOSE otherwise go back to p2p

Also why is literally every gametype this bleedthrough -Yoink-
Are you upset you can't farm kd on btb by sitting infront of a forced spawn with a tank 😭
Not at all, we used to enjoy ending objective games a quickly as possible, and when playing stat - padding parties we'd blow up all the vehicles when they spawned to force them to play on our terms. Stat farming is boring as -Yoink-. But spawn flipping is terrible for this game, especially when it happens in game modes like territories.
The game is dead and can't get any games cause it isn't cross play and everyone wants to play on pc
aka Waffle wrote:
The game is dead and can't get any games cause it isn't cross play and everyone wants to play on pc
I've been finding games on Xbox without issue tonight
are 343 aware that controllers on pc have massive assist that are better than keyboard will there be a future patch that will nerf the aim assist that will let keyboard have a fighting chance ?
Shield bleed through is a massive issue on Reach. The TU game modes did NOT have it and it ruins a lot of game modes, effectively taking you down a survivable shot. As a returning player I'm constantly being killed when I shouldn't due to this horrid decision. I'm sure many others came here expecting the Reach they knew, only to find themselves constantly dying to DMR shots bleeding through shields.
Just eliminate bloom completely. Dumb of Bungie to ever put that in the game. Reach would literally be perfect without it.
aka Waffle wrote:
I find that strange. I play on Xbox and I get games immediately. Are you searching with Reach included? Seems most people are on that given it just got released but I've been getting 4, ce, 2 and of course 3 without issue as well.
I've had a couple of issues so far:

1. The Multiplayer Lobby's Roster & Chat icons appeared in game.
'X' to open Roster
'Click L stick' to open text chat.
So basically both buttons on my controller would trigger one or the other which constantly disrupted the game.

2. The Multiplayer Lobby would not show the list of players found, and would not list the players in party. The list itself would not be visible.

Anyone else have these issues?
HALO REACH: multiplayer
Add the possibility to reduce the size of the hud, especially when playing in split-screen
An old and faithful Reach player here! Thanks for bringing it back.

1)
I live in northern Europe, yet I constantly get into games in US East server. I know that there are enough people playing in Europe, could you kindly adjust the matchmaking so that I don't have to play with people overseas in their own server? It's a huge disadvantage and I'm willing to wait longer to get a proper Halo experience. I want to play in Europe. Please at least let me choose the server. Tired of hitreg and lag issues already.

2)
Please remove these armor bleed through thing. This is not Halo. Do not change the gameplay. You should by now have figured it out that these games will only be played by old fans, so please stop trying to meaninglessly attract new players with this sort of tweaks.

Thanks.
I'd like to see an option for regular (AR start) and DMR slayer. For how many customization options the MCC has, it bothers me that I can't choose options offered in the base game.

I played a lot of OG Reach and never really touched the TU playlist. As such, I personally don't care for TU Slayer. I feel the AR and Plasma Repeater are outclassed because of melee bleedthrough and by the DMR being a safer bet in close range combat, essentially making those weapons useless in the sandbox. Being someone who enjoyed vanilla slayer and had a lot of fun with the AR, I find myself losing encounters I don't feel I should. I understand not wanting to split the playerbase with options for TU or Vanilla like on 360, but it's disappointing that the Halo game I put the most time into feels so foreign to me.

Thanks for all your hard work, though, guys. Whether I getting used to this or end up dropping the game, I know you put a lot of effort and heart into this and I know you had your reasons for doing things the way you have. Just had to get my thoughts out. Thanks for your time.
Well, the same group of people that demanded BR starts will probably ensure that Reach has DMR starts as well. What? Halo isn’t fun when the BR/DMR is basically the only relevant gun? Can you guess which particular niche of the community precision starts tend to cater to? Hint: It’s NOT the average gamer with a job and a life that only gets to play a few hours each week.
DIlzZzY wrote:
Just eliminate bloom completely. Dumb of Bungie to ever put that in the game. Reach would literally be perfect without it.
No bloom would make make BTB and a bunch of maps worse. The maps aren't balanced around being able to beam people across the map.
Halo: Reach
Feedback: MAP VOTING (and a mini bleedthrough rant at the end), ffs it was the one feature from Halo: Reach that made almost every match fun and enjoyable because you picked what map and mode you played. Now we don’t even have that. The maps that people enjoyed playing were picked more often and maps people didn’t like weren’t picked. For example, in Infection, nobody picked Zombie Ghosts or Evade zombies gametypes on any maps because it was not fun, people also rarely ever picked Arena Zealot or it’s Infection variation, this was because of how small the map was and how it was not designed for Infection. Again, map voting needs to come to MCC as a whole, let the players decide what maps to play and in what modes, not your system.

And while we’re here, get bleedthrough out, it doesn’t make sense as to why it was added in the first place. All it does is increase TTK and make the game less enjoyable for the classic fans that played the game 9 years ago like myself. This new system, frankly, is baffling and makes Reach quite tedious to play and enjoy.
Giga wrote:
DIlzZzY wrote:
No bloom would make make BTB and a bunch of maps worse. The maps aren't balanced around being able to beam people across the map.
Yeah, if you don’t like bloom that much, jump into Team Hardcore, the only downside is a couple of imbalanced maps you can’t choose to vote against.
A few quick things I hope to see in MCC

First is on halo 4, there should be an option in the menu during a match to change your loadout whenever you want. It should not be restricted to a few second window after you die but before spawning. Related to this, the option to choose initial loadout at start of game should appear immediately and not after 5 seconds have passed .

Second is related to the battle pass. I think it’s a good idea and definitely nice that it’s free. However the rewards are quite uninteresting and bland I would really like to see weapon skins added in for all the games, that would be worth grinding for. Helmet and armor cosmetics are practically pointless because you really never see your spartan anyways but you do of course see your gun.

Also it would good to add in daily and weekly challenges to have some reason to log in every day and complete something. These challenges could reward xp and some cosmetic items
Hello, someone so kind to tell me in halo reach where is multiteam and bounty hunter, in what mode of play, thanks.
Unable to find a multiplayer game since update. It was working so well the last month too.Broken again! 343 seems determined to destroy this game.

pHogg
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 48