Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 48
crossplay between pc and xbox?
I’m loving reach so far, it’s exactly how I remembered it. But there one issue I have and that’s with the “map rotation” honestly I’m tired of playing only Halo CEA maps on swat. I’ve played atleast 200 matches so far since reach came out and I’ve gotten nothing but High noon, penance, Battle Creek and solitude. I think I’ve only played two OG halo reach maps during my 200 matches, something seriously needs to be done about this. I’m getting very burnt out playing those broken maps.
What happened to Reach BTB Heavies? With the modified Boneyard, Spire, and forge maps. For all the customization to search for a match, I still can't do my favorite thing from BTB and just search for that. Also, the DLC maps from Reach are too heavily weighted. I'm sorry, but they sucked. On 360, a lot of us deleted them so avoid playing them. Now there's no map vote/veto AND we get banned if we dashboard. Seriously. You can't make people play things they hate. It just degrades the player base even more than quitting.
Ive encountered a problem regarding in-match audio.if i go to the xbox homepage and return back to the game just before the match starts all audio in-game is gone until the match is over, or if i quit.
My xbox will still have audio such as menu scrolling and gameclips so its definitly a problem with mcc, i never encountered this pre-update.
I have an og xbox one.
Ive encountered a problem regarding in-match audio.if i go to the xbox homepage and return back to the game just before the match starts all audio in-game is gone until the match is over, or if i quit.
My xbox will still have audio such as menu scrolling and gameclips so its definitly a problem with mcc, i never encountered this pre-update.
I have an og xbox one.
I had exactly the same experience last night. Have an OG Xbox One as well.

Were you playing Reach too?
Hi, when i tru to play halo reach online it says mossing content and that the halo reach multiplayer sint installed, tryed reinstalling IT With no luck!
in the download section in mcc IT says i have all games and mp downloaded! I play trough game pass
same issiue i own ( bought ) mcc and all DLC and have game pass. right now i am downloading again in hopes it gets fixed
shirtssss wrote:
I have an og xbox one.
I had exactly the same experience last night. Have an OG Xbox One as well.

Were you playing Reach too?
Yes i was. I may try out if the same problem occurs on other mcc titles, but for now this only happened in reach so far.
I know I'm going hard on the feedback, but can you increase the maps in Halo 2 anniversary to even attempt to get Environmentalist medals? Just getting a Map that is even capable of even getting the medals are rare enough but then you have to get 100 of them is insane. When you finally get a map that you can get those medals, people have gotten smart enough to avoid those areas. Since Lockdown is pretty much the only map to even get an Environmentalist medal you rarely get a chance to even the medal. And if the stars align, you can get those medals, but only a couple of them.
When I try to play on Xbox One X it just logs out from the search, cant search for any games.
Individual playlist ranks have been deleted. Can't see any ranks other than "current highest rank." Bring back playlist ranks where you can see every individual's rank in the lobby.
Sotonix wrote:
Can you guys take bleed through off. That was only on the mlg playlist on legacy reach. It makes the Needle Rifle just broken. if your shield is low enough you can even get one shot pummebled. Take this out and I can deal with everything else!
Still want this gone!
Make it so we can choose what we want to unlock in a whole tier page? That would give people more free range to select what they want at any point.
and decrease how long the later levels take to get through, it makes getting armor unhealthily long of a process to unlock. I have a life outside of halo and I just want to get my armor
Legacy Reach was a lot longer. So it probably wont change!
Game: All of them.
Issue: Really bad lag has been plaguing my multiplayer games as well as firefight throughout basically all the games. It doesn't always happen, but it's been occuring in about 40% of all my online games.
Steps: Go online and play some multiplayer games or firefight.
Info: I know for a fact this isn't a console or internet problem as this has only been happening with MCC, no other multiplayer games have been this bad. I already reported this on the Xbox Insider app, but I thought it'd be a good idea to post this problem here too.
Game: All of them.
Issue: Really bad lag has been plaguing my multiplayer games as well as firefight throughout basically all the games. It doesn't always happen, but it's been occuring in about 40% of all my online games.
Steps: Go online and play some multiplayer games or firefight.
Info: I know for a fact this isn't a console or internet problem as this has only been happening with MCC, no other multiplayer games have been this bad. I already reported this on the Xbox Insider app, but I thought it'd be a good idea to post this problem here too.
are you from europe ? do you too connect basicly almost always to US east ?
Game: All titles Multiplayer
Issue: Statistics for Multiplayer, ever since Reach was released, the overall k/d of me and my friends has been dropping dramatically. We soon discovered that all of our kills after a match are getting added to our kill count. However our death count is not getting added correctly as our kill counts are also being added to our deaths. Ultimately meaning the overall spread of all players since the release is even, however the ratio is going down.
tl;dr The kill count for a match is getting added to both your death count and kill count, ultimately effecting your k/d ratio negatively.
Suggestion: DMR start for FFA, 4v4
and

No DMR start for BTB (I enjoy BTB when players are running around the map trying to play the game)
I’m just speechless. After getting kicked out of multiple H3 BTB randomly I’ve resorted to checking theater to see what had happened. Apparently I had thrown a trip mine in a remote location, some degenerate tells his friends, they meet up, throw a grenade, and all walk on my trip mine to give me 3 betrayals.

This has happened multiple times by the same group of players. Has anyone else had this issue on H3? Every time Im matched up with these players it’s always the same thing: getting betrayed for weapons or for nothing at all. I’m tired of it and, frankly, want to uninstall the game. I’ve been banned for hours and it’s so frustrating. These 4 gamer tags also have aggressive profanity in their clan tags and am not sure how they are getting away with it. If anyone knows who I’m talking about please DM me. I’ve tried reporting but it never does any good.
I just add halo reach to my MCC and now my screen is black and I cant really see anything. I reinstall the game and got the same results. My other games work fine. Any suggestions?
Scrapyard is trash. So is the Spire variant. Bring back the original maps.
I keep getting kicked for idling when I'm in matchmaking because I usually pay attention to my phone then. It happens I think within 4 minutes or less. This is a problem because matchmaking should only be taking about that long anyways. It even happened one time while someone playing on the same console was going through their menu, we were kicked because my controller wasn't doing anything.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 48