Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 48
Game: Halo Reach

Xbox One

What’s up with all the random people walking in circles looking straight up or down?
Man if only 343 was as good at making Halo Reach infection maps not possible at cheating as the other games I might play the other halos again.
Halo:Reach matchmaking suggestions

Base traits
1. 200% sheild and health recharge - with bleedthrough the time to live has decreased

2. 120% movements speed- for strafing and avoiding nades which are very powerful and have huge aof radius outside the visual effect

3.110% jump height- mobility, made survivability

4.150% gravity-mobilty, hitting the ground faster Ginés a player more options , passively nerfs jet pack which is incredibly powerful and dominates most maps

5. 5 second respawn for TS- by default recharge rate is about 0-8sec so it makes it very easy to assist yourself on a respawn combined with Sprint or JP if it's at 3sec,

6. 8-10 second for FFA- some maps especially are so open and small like uplink or unachored,penance ,ECT . Sheilds are down for too long and easier interrupted at 3secs
7. 75% melee damage- right now AR melee is a 6shot kill and is the best combination, tends to out perform even the shotgun , the ttk is ridiculously fast potentially the fastest in the game .

Loadouts
-DMR starts
1.Replace hologram with NR AR Sprint loadout- the needle rifle is vastly inferior to the dmr in most aspects, so it being a loadout won't benefit the player , it's just an option

2.1x nade on all loadouts- nades are very powerful, ex. After 1dmr or 2AR shots a nade can early kill if the made object bounced off your body.

3.Remove magnum from AR starts- it's accuracy and ttk makes it the a stronger option the the other precision rifles especially on small maps and certain playlists like FFA

4.potential remove JP if it won't be balanced ( 150% gravity will passively Nerf it)- breaks 2 out of the 3 in Golden triangle, breaks maps by allowing to go off map potentially indefinitely, map flow, sightlines , heavily controls gun fights , impossible to Dodge nade angles( combined with maps or surfaces that have sticky floor Wich is when a nade doesnt bounce like reflection)

All Maps (general changes )

1.Power weapons have a Max set of 2
2.DMR,NR should have a minimum of 4spawns each and a Max set of 12-16 with a 10sec respawn timer
  1. Tier 2 , like pp, magnum, needler have a 2x Max set per spawn with a 90-120 sec respawn
  2. All other weapons should have a 2-3x Max set per spawn , with a 30sec respawn
  3. 2 versions of every map the "TU ver" Wich has these changes and a remix with slight alterations and alternate power weapons on map.
  4. 4-6 spawns ,2 per spawn , nades of both types 30sec respawn
Weapons
Zero bloom-bleedthrough already centralizes the game and makes precision rifles the better option so the accuracy won't make much of a difference, But will maintain consistency. making maps smaller and flow better and Spartans faster will positively promote movement on maps even btb.

Note that I have already done alot of the work and have maps with these changes and gametypes with these settings. My personal opinion is that hard mechanical changes need to be made from code , balance changes , the needle rifle should be a clean 6sk( 5 to drop sheilds and 1headshot) and a faster reload, magnum has to have it's rof reduced and likely be zb, nades need to have it's power reduced , melee lunges need to be shorter , shotgun requires a rof increase or a damage buff, melees need to be Nerfed from here as well, repeater should have a faster velocity speed for it's projectile , sheilds should have a faster 3sec recharge wait. These notes changes are not as likely so the above post is changes that can be made and tested right now .
Hello
GAME: Halo 2 Classic
After the update of December 3rd in Halo 2 classic I have noticed lag / drops fps after recording a clip or pressing start button, also spawns are broken again, in 1v1 battles if you throw a grenade and you get shots, now 95% of the times the grenade explodes in your face, melee now have much range / momentum (long distance), but the closest attacks now feel weird.
In general the game feels weird after update.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach
  • FEEDBACK: Can you implement an anti-camping mechanic in the 1v1 playlist, like in H5? In H5, a HUD marker pops up if you stay in the same place for 10 seconds or so.
Hey can we get the ability to purchase tiers i can't play the game that much because of work and would like to get to the end.
Hey 343 can you not make invasion ranked its really annoying that every game i have to try hard just to win and it ain't fun it's starting to feel like halo 5 all over again.
Hey can we get the ability to purchase tiers i can't play the game that much because of work and would like to get to the end.
Please god no.

So I've gotten used to the port and ranking system.. My biggest complaint is the AFK boosting going on. You need to kick inactive players or make it so people can't rubberband their sticks and spin in circles for free XP. I see it a lot when playing Infection.
HAL0 227 wrote:
Game: Halo Reach

Xbox One

What’s up with all the random people walking in circles looking straight up or down?
People rubberbanding their sticks to get XP while not playing. (AFK Boosting)
#%$! No, get out of here with that microtransaction bs
Please god no.

So I've gotten used to the port and ranking system.. My biggest complaint is the AFK boosting going on. You need to kick inactive players or make it so people can't rubberband their sticks and spin in circles for free XP. I see it a lot when playing Infection.
I play a lot of Invasion and just want to jump through the screen and yell at the person. Already gotten banned 3 times for nice messages I sent them.
Game: Halo Reach Social Multiplayer

Issue: The DMR in the social multiplayer of Reach has damage inconsistency, where some shots dont register and it causes no damage to the enemy, the Bloom/Bullet spread of the DMR isnt that accurate like in the classic Reach TU settings. The spread starts way faster than before even on the TU matches like if it was using vanilla settings, and also the rate of fire is noticebly faster than the OG Reach DMR.

Repro steps: go in a social game of Halo Reach, preferibly one that has the DMR like TU slayer DMR or TU Big team battle, and just start shooting to someone. Some shots wont register and the bloom will become bigger way faster

Sadly i dont have any clips, but i will take some later
Absolutely right. The bloom and bleedthrough are entirely jacked and it doesn't feel/play like OG Reach at all. It's very unbalanced for melee and feels like some other Halo with a Reach skin. How many Magnum and DMR rounds I've fired in MCC Reach that were always headshots in OG Reach but don't even connect is beyond frustrating - it isn't even fun. Spawns are ridiculous, too - everything is way too tightly clustered and there's always a zillion players on top of each other with exhausting spawn kills far too often. I just want it to play like the TU Slayer 360 Reach I knew...which seems like that would be the goal...
Hi, I have a suggestion for XP. Classic Reach had a jackpot system which rewarded players for not leaving matches. I think 343i should implement a similar system because many people quit games despite the ban system.

Getting an XP Jackpot is a very rewarding thing, and I feel as more players will play matchmaking or firefight in hopes to receive a jackpot.

It seems many people forgot about this feature. To see it come back for those who don't have much time for others to sit and grind all day, a lucky 20k+ jackpot every now and then would make the player-base quite satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a blessed day.
HAL0 227 wrote:
Please god no.

I play a lot of Invasion and just want to jump through the screen and yell at the person. Already gotten banned 3 times for nice messages I sent them.
Haha I hear you. It's definitely annoying. That's what happens when they introduce a new ranking system and make you unlock everything in Halo Reach again lol. But I miss 360 days when they didn't censor communication and ban people. The messages you would get lmao
Where's armor lock? The jetpack users can hover infinitely but you trashed the armor lock?
Also the radar has become wildly unreliable. Players read like they're on the same plane when they're a floor above.
Why can't we vote for the level we want anymore?
Shield bleed through is a massive issue on Reach. The TU game modes did NOT have it and it ruins a lot of game modes, effectively taking you down a survivable shot. As a returning player I'm constantly being killed when I shouldn't due to this horrid decision. I'm sure many others came here expecting the Reach they knew, only to find themselves constantly dying to DMR shots bleeding through shields.
Preach!
Please god no.

Yeah I've seen people do that mostly in infection but yeah they need to do something about that.
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the feedback thread for Multiplayer.
  • Campaign Feedback goes HERE
  • Firefight Feedback goes HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback goes HERE
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Multiplayer. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
On Breakneck, sometimes when driving a Ghost, it will get stuck in the ground and won't be able to maneuver it around. Especially on the dirt parts of the map.
Since reach was added the servers too a hit. All of the games have been lagging making reach have soooo many blood shoots and even halo 3 i can tell it’s been effected. Its very frustrating to play when you live in America and you know it should not be lagging. Do something to your severs and stop always focusing on social on the weekly updates. We have asked for halo 2 to have team slayer not just hardcore or double team it will work. Ranked playlist needs to be adjusted. halo 2 ranks was one of the main reason NOT EXP, ppl loved halo 2 ranks and is why we still have XBL. With out halo 2 online play xbl would not be here or be as big as it is. but I’m happy we have the exp system just wish it was done differently more like halo 3 where each playlist had its own exp !!!!
Bring back Anniversary Slayer on Halo Reach as an exclusive playlist
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 48