Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 48
Jkess2003 wrote:
Bring back Anniversary Slayer on Halo Reach as an exclusive playlist
Seconded. Halo CE feels like garbage compared to Anniversary Classic. I'd rather have multi-team, but I'll take Anniversary. To me, the collection would've been better if everything ran on a newer engine with tweaked settings instead of trying to keep the original engine for each game/MP. I would've loved to play CE without the sniper rounds bouncing off banshees in campaign, etc. A unified, consistent experience instead of 20 years worth of different engines.
remove uncaged, and replace pinnacle and asylum with ascension and sanctuary.
Please do not humor the nostalgia blinded players and reduce the frequency of DMR starts or otherwise remove/reduce TU setttings. None of the problems they try and pin on the DMR will be fixed with AR starts, the only thing that will happen is that there will be a noticeable uptick in one-sided blowout matches.

DMR starts should be the only available option for standard gametypes and Invasion should be updated to TU.
WerepyreND wrote:
Please do not humor the nostalgia blinded players and reduce the frequency of DMR starts or otherwise remove/reduce TU setttings. None of the problems they try and pin on the DMR will be fixed with AR starts, the only thing that will happen is that there will be a noticeable uptick in one-sided blowout matches.
ARs are garbage. I just want the magnum starts to actually give us some bloody ammo. That always drove me nuts on Reach/Anniversary Classic on 360.
WerepyreND wrote:
ARs are garbage. I just want the magnum starts to actually give us some bloody ammo. That always drove me nuts on Reach/Anniversary Classic on 360.
The Magnum's garbage too its just slightly less garbage than the AR. AR/Magnum starts shouldn't even be in Reach in 2019.
I turn on Action Sack to play actual Action Sack, not Fiesta. Please for the love of god turn down the Fiesta weighting on HR Action Sack. The game had so many amazing AS game modes that don't ever come up in MCC because it's game after game of horrible Fiesta. Dino Blasters too. I've literally only gotten Dino Blasters and Fiesta for 90% of Action Sack games. What happened to all the HR classics, like HaloBall, Hockey, Hog Potato, etc.? Dino Blasters and Fiesta are like 2 of the worst game types to repeatedly get.

EDIT: Can you also enable actual Reclaimer controls for Reach? With the default scheme but with X being reload and B being melee?
WE NEED NEW REACH BTB MAPS AND VETO/VOTING SYSTEM ASAP
Am still missing maps from the migration even after following the migration process? Is there any news on that or answer is to why it was not migrated?
Corns wrote:
WE NEED NEW REACH BTB MAPS AND VETO/VOTING SYSTEM ASAP
I second this, I play Penance back to back for 6 games or MLG PIT in Halo: Reach's hardcore offering.
MCC kill/death stat tracking on the service record is incorrectly displaying the actual amount of kills and deaths you receive. At first I noticed that my brother started playing MCC on Reach for the first time on his account, his service record was 0 kills and 0 deaths. He consistently gets around a 5 KD in matchmaking and never has gone negative although every time I checked his service record his deaths were increasing at a much higher rate than his kills even though these deaths never actually occurred in game. The exact same thing is happening to my 2 other friends which have started playing MCC for the first time. I decided to calculate the kills and death increase on their service records after each game and it shows that no matter how little times they die, they always receive an increase of 25-35 deaths on their service record.
This is a major issue and needs to be looked into ASAP. How can such a simple and vital feature be broken?
Most of the halo reach Infection maps are horrible. We need The vanilla maps added to the roster, and some of these altered infection maps taken out like anchor 9. Just to make myself clear not all altered maps need to be taken out just a few. One way to see what maps people like is by adding back the halo 3 or halo reach map rotation were you can pick the maps you want to play on. It will allow 343 too see what maps people like and maps people hate. They can alter or take out the maps people dislike in infection an other game modes.
Here a honest opinion.
343 get your game speeds together. On pc you have much faster aiming and ability to kill someone as a flood after they kill you. Xbox controls turned all the way up cant match pc targeting speed.
Give us a way to kick people who just sit there in the map standing still or running in a circle.
Fix the glitches in multiplayer as well.

Used to love playing now I regret having MCC.
Reach BTB Action Sack:
Make this heavies only. Add Graveyard Heavies to the rotation. Remove Buddy Slayer and Elite Slayer from BTB entirely and may they never see the light of day again.

Trust me on this, as I have played many thousands of games of Reach BTB on my main, that nobody in the BTB community wants to play elite slayer, as it was never voted for on the 360.

In elite slayer you got a weak utility weapon and an easy escape mechanic in evade. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And as terrible as the buddy slayer games play out, both on Spire and Tempest, I am confident that nobody wants to play those either. On Spire you got half the map closed off, so everyone funnels up top. When one team takes control, it's damn near impossible for the other team to comeback because once you head up there you get shredded by the other team in a millisecond. And if you somehow kill 2 or 3 of them with rockets before you die, well the ones you just killed are just going to respawn back up there! And buddy slayer on Tempest is just as bad as it turns into a random cluster real quick.

343, I promise you that if there were a voting session, that elite slayer and buddy slayer would never get voted for. Please, for the love of God, remove them permanently.
Jkess2003 wrote:
Bring back Anniversary Slayer on Halo Reach as an exclusive playlist
Seconded. Halo CE feels like garbage compared to Anniversary Classic. I'd rather have multi-team, but I'll take Anniversary. To me, the collection would've been better if everything ran on a newer engine with tweaked settings instead of trying to keep the original engine for each game/MP. I would've loved to play CE without the sniper rounds bouncing off banshees in campaign, etc. A unified, consistent experience instead of 20 years worth of different engines.
They can’t the ppl bro with being that old. The ppl that made the Engine for halo CE for the Xbox original are all gone, bungie made that engine from scratch and the ppl that made it know how to use it the best and from old form post it hard to use the engine and is almost 20yrs old if not 20 yrs old because of the time it took to make halo ce witch was going to be a Mac OS game originally and the engine was mad on a Mac, another reason why the og halo ce engine for 343 is soooo hard to use. Be happy that 343 posted a dev kit and a D bug kit for the original Xbox like a week ago on Reddit so maybe they are going back to the old engine but that is the main reason why halo ce and halo 2 are messed up they are the pc version not the Xbox version and because of the 20yr old engine that extremely hard to use if you don’t have anyone around you that knows how to use it what do you do. I just pray and wish they would fix the net code and fix the severs in general, I swear when it hit a 4-3am in American 343 allows other countries that are almost a 12 hour or a day head of us have more room for them to connect to the severs of halo. Even with reach ur gets quit late at night and u know reach bright enough ppl back to allow me to play halo 2 ranked. In halo 3 I’m not always matching lvl 50s in halo 3 I’m a lvl 33. Things have gotten better but there are soo many bugs I have soo many clips I’ll make a montage of Random bugs nothing game changing but there are spots out side the map that were patched in halo reach cough cough boardwalk. I just want the Reclaimer name plate for finding bugs threw out mcc.
Remove boardwalk, uncaged from FFA
So do we have a idea of what the player count is on MCC these days with Reach coming out on PC, I thought a surge of players might happen on XB1 as well. Sorry I just don't have time to search the forums for an answer.
Armor lock has returned, so here's a "thank you" for getting that back in!
Reach BTB Action Sack:
Make this heavies only. Add Graveyard Heavies to the rotation. Remove Buddy Slayer and Elite Slayer from BTB entirely and may they never see the light of day again.

Trust me on this, as I have played many thousands of games of Reach BTB on my main, that nobody in the BTB community wants to play elite slayer, as it was never voted for on the 360.

Exactly. I just want to play BTB Heavies. Graveyard, Cragmire, Asphalt, etc. It's stupid they never gave us a Heavies version of Hemmorhage with the Scorpion/Guass.
I get into matches, I finish them but I don’t get any XP. I keep getting a connection lost even though the match finished properly. Happened to me twice already
Double posted-sorry
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 48