Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 48
Hey 343 can we get daily, weekly and monthly challenges back just like Bungie did in reach it would help those who can't play the game as much.
You know 343 had their hand in the challenges of Halo Reach, as they actually took over the multiplayer shortly after the game came out, I believe it's in the road map
This has likely been covered by a bunch of other salty crouch strafe sweats like myself, but i may as well add my voice to the chorus.

Why have you changed crouching so you have to practically be standing still to crouch. This was first of not the case in the original reach, which from my understanding, reach mcc was supposed to be a exact copy of the original game, minus any mcc integration like with menus etc.

Core gameplay and balancing should be exactly how it was. Which it is not. It is obvious you guys at 343 have made drastic changes which everyone i have spoken to have been salty about, thats with crouching, weapon ‘balancing’ like nerfing the shotgun and increasing sword lunch among other things. This game was supposed to just be a simple port (as simple as that can be), however things that were perfect before have been changed for no apparent reason other that 343 felt the need?

Please sort crouch out. I don't mind as much about the ‘weapon balances’ that you guys have done compared to the crouching, for me its the principle that you guys have changed a bungie masterpiece just for the sake of changing it.

(In a more positive light, good job at changing the weighting for the maps in the latest update, that was another thing many people were majorly annoyed at!)
343 Please get rid of bleed through on Reach. nobody wants it. its a terrible game with it enabled. if you get rid of it you will have a very happy community on your hands
We desperately need a good file share system on Xbox One. It's so annoying how you can't search stuff like in the good ol days. The only way to save stuff that I know of is by playing custom games with people and saving it from recently played. UGH
Okay 343... First I'm going to say good job on putting back in Boneyard and Wayont. Paradiso removed? At least replace with Utopie. The new map you implemented called "Brick" needs to be instantly removed, it's not up to standards of what should be rotating in matchmaking.

Original Maps
-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
DLC:
Breakpoint (Fix spawns to team specific sides)
Breakneck
Highnoon (More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)
Tempest (Fix spawns to team specific sides - More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)

Heavies:
Asphalt
Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

These are the maps you need to put and keep in rotation. No more new ones, I don't want to sound ungrateful but you're doing no one any favours by making these new maps, they're simply not good enough, they're making MCC Reach look low in standards. If you MUST add new maps there are a wide variety of BTB.net maps that people loved to play in customs on Legacy Reach.

I hope you people at 343 listen and make these changes ASAP.

Thank you.
Hey 343 can we get daily, weekly and monthly challenges back just like Bungie did in reach it would help those who can't play the game as much.
Or don't want to be a jackass and leave their controller sitting with a rubber band over the analog sticks.
Why have you changed crouching so you have to practically be standing still to crouch. This was first of not the case in the original reach
That's how it was in the original. You had to move very slow in order to crouch.
Any chance we’ll see Husky Raid on MCC?
Ive played it on Halo 4 in MCC in the Action Sack playlist before. Not in awhile though.
Any chance we’ll see Husky Raid on MCC?
Ive played it on Halo 4 in MCC in the Action Sack playlist before. Not in awhile though.
Get rid of bleed through in precision weapons, Grenades and Beat downs
This has likely been covered by a bunch of other salty crouch strafe sweats like myself, but i may as well add my voice to the chorus.

Why have you changed crouching so you have to practically be standing still to crouch. This was first of not the case in the original reach, which from my understanding, reach mcc was supposed to be a exact copy of the original game, minus any mcc integration like with menus etc.

Core gameplay and balancing should be exactly how it was. Which it is not. It is obvious you guys at 343 have made drastic changes which everyone i have spoken to have been salty about, thats with crouching, weapon ‘balancing’ like nerfing the shotgun and increasing sword lunch among other things. This game was supposed to just be a simple port (as simple as that can be), however things that were perfect before have been changed for no apparent reason other that 343 felt the need?

Please sort crouch out. I don't mind as much about the ‘weapon balances’ that you guys have done compared to the crouching, for me its the principle that you guys have changed a bungie masterpiece just for the sake of changing it.

(In a more positive light, good job at changing the weighting for the maps in the latest update, that was another thing many people were majorly annoyed at!)
I played a ton of Reach back in the day. You couldn't crouch without stopping your movement thus making crouch strafing not really viable. In fact all of the Bungie Halo games were like that. That's just how they were, it's not a problem with MCC.
Swade wrote:
Okay 343... First I'm going to say good job on putting back in Boneyard and Wayont. Paradiso removed? At least replace with Utopie. The new map you implemented called "Brick" needs to be instantly removed, it's not up to standards of what should be rotating in matchmaking.

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
DLC:Breakpoint (Fix spawns to team specific sides)
Breakneck
Highnoon (More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)
Tempest (Fix spawns to team specific sides - More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)

Heavies:Asphalt
Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

These are the maps you need to put and keep in rotation. No more new ones, I don't want to sound ungrateful but you're doing no one any favours by making these new maps, they're simply not good enough, they're making MCC Reach look low in standards. If you MUST add new maps there are a wide variety of BTB.net maps that people loved to play in customs on Legacy Reach.

Thank you.
I agree 100% with these maps! I’m really disappointed they removed paradiso, it’s a good map at least replace it with Utopie.
Swade wrote:

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
DLC:Breakpoint (Fix spawns to team specific sides)
Breakneck

Heavies:Asphalt
Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

Thank you.
If 343 actually care about the BTB playlist, they will make these corrections!
Game chat doesn't seem to work 90% of the time after the latest update.
I’m so sick of getting “bulltrues”. I thought the entire point to the medal was to kill the oppsosing player while they were in lunge and survive NOT -Yoinking!- die.
JDT92 wrote:
Or don't want to be a jackass and leave their controller sitting with a rubber band over the analog sticks.
Yeah people who use that method usually leave their xbox runing while they sleep but with this new anti boosting system it's not worth it i got a friend named finalized and he got band until 16 of January for boosting of course but he deserves it.
I swear that sometimes in Reach, I am getting 3 or 4 shotted, when the DMR is supposed to be a 5 shot. Never experienced anything like this in the original Reach.
I swear that sometimes in Reach, I am getting 3 or 4 shotted, when the DMR is supposed to be a 5 shot. Never experienced anything like this in the original Reach.
PREACH
do you know if the will ever boost the exp cap for reach mcc?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 48