Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 48
Halo Reach MCC Multi-player Expansion of Playlist Request for Ranked FFA

Hi 343 Industries,

I first would like to thank you for the opportunity to message you. I find reach frustrating at times due to not having a team to play ranked hardcore with on xbox live. The reason for my frustration is that I am trying to get more savy at Reach and I get less value added by playing team hardcore as a random. I suspect it will be a large learning curve for getting better and am hoping that it may be feasible for 343 Industries to institute a hardcore ffa that I can play when my "many" friends are not online. I would love to binge play reach on ffa until an old gamer like me can compete against these funky young gamers. Please consider this because I feel I am not alone in this request.

PS fellow gamers plz like my post 😊🙏
Suggestion. Uninstalling games should remove them from the MCC menu until they are reinstalled

This is just a personal opinion. As someone who plays a lot of Halo 3 on MCC and pretty much nothing else it would be good for the games I don't play to either be greyed out or absent from the menu of the MCC. That would save some extra clicks and also would indicate if the player has a certain game installed or not.
Suggestion. Uninstalling games should remove them from the MCC menu until they are reinstalled

This is just a personal opinion. As someone who plays a lot of Halo 3 on MCC and pretty much nothing else it would be good for the games I don't play to either be greyed out or absent from the menu of the MCC. That would save some extra clicks and also would indicate if the player has a certain game installed or not.
Hi Agent Shadow615,

Try uninstalling the game and when you reinstall the game, choose a custom installation. You can choose to only install Halo 3 😁.

Kind Regards,
Reject
Hello, I submitted à ticket with my
issues regarding getting randomly banned until the 23. If I did Do something, I would Like to know what I do. I have Been enjoying Halo reach so much, since it was my favorite game to play growing up. My Xbox name is KuduCrusader. Any type of feedback would be absolutely amazing :)
mcc works fine 4 mee
JDT92 wrote:
Hey 343 can we get daily, weekly and monthly challenges back just like Bungie did in reach it would help those who can't play the game as much.
Or don't want to be a jackass and leave their controller sitting with a rubber band over the analog sticks.
Yeah people who use that method usually leave their xbox runing while they sleep but with this new anti boosting system it's not worth it i got a friend named finalized and he got band until 16 of January for boosting of course but he deserves it.
Or how about, instead of banning people like your friend, they fix the level grind so it doesn't push players to such extremes? I'm tired of playing fair, then only seeing the progression bar slide up only slightly at the end of each round. And 90% of the armor unlocks I don't want. I just want the armor pieces I already unlocked 9 years ago.
Remove maps that dont fit the infected mode and reolace them in reach
Mcc needs to have an option to turn down the music during the campaign.
I simply cannot play mcc campaign with the music on as it is far to loud compared to the rest of the sounds.
man option to switch off the music on its own would be great leaving behind only sound effects.
Really need to bring the punishment to the quitters. Just got done with another match that ended early cause all the enemy players left. This is the 4th time this week and the 2nd time it happened today as I'm writing this. Starting to get real annoyed of how many people are just quitting now. It used to be just people afking all game, but now people are just quitting
Swade wrote:
Okay 343... First I'm going to say good job on putting back in Boneyard and Wayont. Paradiso removed? At least replace with Utopie. The new map you implemented called "Brick" needs to be instantly removed, it's not up to standards of what should be rotating in matchmaking.

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
DLC:Breakpoint (Fix spawns to team specific sides)
Breakneck
Highnoon (More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)
Tempest (Fix spawns to team specific sides - More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)

Heavies:Asphalt
Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

These are the maps you need to put and keep in rotation. No more new ones, I don't want to sound ungrateful but you're doing no one any favours by making these new maps, they're simply not good enough, they're making MCC Reach look low in standards. If you MUST add new maps there are a wide variety of BTB.net maps that people loved to play in customs on Legacy Reach.

I hope you people at 343 listen and make these changes ASAP.

Thank you.
I couldn't agree more.
Anniversary Game Mode should be its own playlist... that was a game mode I spent hours upon hours playing and never got tired of
Please bring back Vanilla slayer with AR/Magnum starts. TU breaks the delicate sandbox balance, especially TU DMRs.

Please please please please.

I refuse to play TU DMRs.
Aussie here. Keep connecting to West US even though I connect to Aussie servers fine on pc. What gives.
343? Can you guys just give the cosmetics away in Reach? I'm get getting so sick of the people who worry more about playing "The UNSC's Next Top Model" instead of Halo. Can you please just give them what they want so they will actually play the game again? They just are spinning in circles in almost every match and I'm sick of it! I don't care if they want to look good while getting sniped in the face, run over by a ghost, blown up by a rocket, etc. I just want to be able to do a match where almost everyone is participating. This whole ban wave crap your doing is just going to take time and make it worse. They will get banned and in all likelihood not come back and then it will be harder to find matches. If you just give them what they want they would probably start playing again. I'm 99% sure they are just doing this cause they don't want to work to unlock all the stuff again, I just want a quick solution to this problem and it seems like the cosmetics are the problem. Because all I really hear about Reach is "Whaaaa! I don't have my robot arm!" Whaaaa! I don't have my gold visor!" Whaaaa! I don't have the helmet I want!" It goes on and on and on. So please do something soon about all the people just spinning in circles, I haven't been playing this because I just can't stand it anymore. They have ruined the game for me....
Xbox MCC player playing from London here.

I have great internet but I lag so much because I keep connecting to US east or US east 2. It's getting so bad that the game is unplayable which is really upsetting.

Im begging you to add a server selector. I am more than happy to wait for a long time if it means that I will have a lag free game.

1 in 15 games I connect to Europe North and the game is bliss, then I go back to playing on US east and it sucks so much.
A series-long Halo tradition is at stake! For some reason, this seems most prominent in Halo: Reach’s invasion playlist. Betraying teammates after the game finishes can result in a betrayal boot! It’s almost instant.

This is a thing that’s been around the community since Halo 1! The game ends and for the next few seconds you just shoot anyone and everything around you. For some reason in Reach, doing this can boot you, negating all experience. Please fix this! I know this was an issue on OG Reach (as well as Halo 5) that got fixed after a while. Hopefully it’s soon!

Also guests can’t play split screen invasion because it’s ranked, that’s lame.
I would REALLY REALLY like to see an update come for head-to-head 1 verse 1 Maps (on halo 3) currently there's only 3 maps original and one crappy map called carbon that people now glitch out of the map and is really just a crappy map in general not fun to play on spawns are wack we need to add epilogue isolation snowbound objective game type not just Slayer it's getting so boring playing that dumb carbon map over and over and over. Add maps please!!!!.
MAX POWWA wrote:
I would REALLY REALLY like to see an update come for head-to-head 1 verse 1 Maps (on halo 3) currently there's only 3 maps original and one crappy map called carbon that people now glitch out of the map and is really just a crappy map in general not fun to play on spawns are wack we need to add epilogue isolation snowbound objective game type not just Slayer it's getting so boring playing that dumb carbon map over and over and over. Add maps please!!!!.
1v1 Objective doesn't really work, plus not many maps are small enough for it. There's only a small handful of maps for a reason. Same goes for all the other Halos.
I keep having to quit halo reach matches on invasion literally because I keep encountering players on my team who just want to betray me for having a certain weapon or for fun. And it’s really taking the basic fun out of the game and it’s very frustrating when they purposefully betray you more than once and they still don’t get booted. It takes like 3 purposeful betrayals for that to happen, and I remember reach on Xbox was very good at detecting purposeful betrayals as I had the option to boot them first time. If they did it by accident I don’t boot but if they didn’t I do, I would just like that option as I’m very tired of dying from my own teammates who aren’t even trying to play the game. It’s just not fun. Of course it couldn’t detect it every time accurately because crazy things happen in multiplayer battle but you get the basic point.
MCC Reach -
Please, please...for the love of God...fix the DMR accuracy/bloom/hit box/whatever the hell...there's absolutely no way I should have my reticle dead center while firing on an enemy's face but not get 4-5 shots to register. You could argue I shouldn't be able to get that many shots off in a 1:1 - you're right! If my shots were connecting, as my aim would suggest to me it should be, I'd be getting a truckload more headshots.

I don't want an advantage. I just want it to play like OG Reach. If that's not a reasonable expectation then at least I can accept it's not gonna be OG Reach and will feel like a Reach skinned alternate-Halo, which I will be done investing in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 48