Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48
Swade wrote:
Okay 343... First I'm going to say good job on putting back in Boneyard and Wayont. Paradiso removed? At least replace with Utopie. The new map you implemented called "Brick" needs to be instantly removed, it's not up to standards of what should be rotating in matchmaking.

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
DLC:Breakpoint (Fix spawns to team specific sides)
Breakneck
Highnoon (More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)
Tempest (Fix spawns to team specific sides - More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)

Heavies:Asphalt
Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

These are the maps you need to put and keep in rotation. No more new ones, I don't want to sound ungrateful but you're doing no one any favours by making these new maps, they're simply not good enough, they're making MCC Reach look low in standards. If you MUST add new maps there are a wide variety of BTB.net maps that people loved to play in customs on Legacy Reach.

I hope you people at 343 listen and make these changes ASAP.

Thank you.
I strongly agree, especially with your point about these newly-made maps like "Brick".However, Spire should be in that list, and so should Paradiso. Paradiso was never actually removed from the original rotation; it was given a second-tier slot with a pretty small probability.
Swade wrote:
Okay 343... First I'm going to say good job on putting back in Boneyard and Wayont. Paradiso removed? At least replace with Utopie. The new map you implemented called "Brick" needs to be instantly removed, it's not up to standards of what should be rotating in matchmaking.

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
Breakneck
Highnoon (More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)
Tempest (Fix spawns to team specific sides - More spawn points, always spawning next to the flag/bomb stopping objective play)

Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

These are the maps you need to put and keep in rotation. No more new ones, I don't want to sound ungrateful but you're doing no one any favours by making these new maps, they're simply not good enough, they're making MCC Reach look low in standards. If you MUST add new maps there are a wide variety of BTB.net maps that people loved to play in customs on Legacy Reach.

Thank you.
I strongly agree, especially with your point about these newly-made maps like "Brick".

However, Spire should be in that list, and so should Paradiso. Paradiso was never actually removed from the original rotation; it was given a second-tier slot with a pretty small probability.
I agree Paradiso should be there but I just don't think it's realistic to think they would put that back in. I'm not even sure why it was removed, you could debate that it was spawn killing with the scorpion but both Tempest and Breakpoint in objective are just as easy to spawn trap on. The reason I didn't put Spire on that list is because on legacy Reach if a few on the other team decide to quit, you're waiting 15 minutes on a map that big with no one to really shoot and you end up spending more time trying to find them rather than actually slaying. Would I be against Spire being in? Absolutely not, it just seemed to me like it didn't have enough going for it to be much of a priority.
Game: All of them.
Issue: Really bad lag has been plaguing my multiplayer games as well as firefight throughout basically all the games. It doesn't always happen, but it's been occuring in about 40% of all my online games.
Steps: Go online and play some multiplayer games or firefight.
Info: I know for a fact this isn't a console or internet problem as this has only been happening with MCC, no other multiplayer games have been this bad. I already reported this on the Xbox Insider app, but I thought it'd be a good idea to post this problem here too.
are you from europe ? do you too connect basicly almost always to US east ?
No, I'm in the US, midwest, but I don't live in the middle of nowhere, I live in a suburb near a city area and 5g internet is everywhere here. Again, with all my other online games I'm almost lagless, it's just been with MCC. Even Halo 5 has been running smoother.
nope, everyday im trying and nothing...its a dead game for me bc i only enjoy objective.
Not sure why you can't find anybody. Last night I got a 1 Flag and 1 Bomb game in Reach BTB.
Take out Brick, the map is not balanced and spawn killing is to easy. And turn down the Map Pack maps rotations. I have played those more than the original Reach maps.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Swade wrote:
Swade wrote:

Original Maps-Abridged
-Boardwalk
-Boneyard
-Hemorrhage
-Mt Lam Lam
-Renegade
-Trident
-Utopie
-Wayont
Breakneck

Cragmire
Graveyard
Delta Facility
Rasu

Thank you.
I strongly agree, especially with your point about these newly-made maps like "Brick".

However, Spire should be in that list, and so should Paradiso. Paradiso was never actually removed from the original rotation; it was given a second-tier slot with a pretty small probability.
I agree Paradiso should be there but I just don't think it's realistic to think they would put that back in. I'm not even sure why it was removed, you could debate that it was spawn killing with the scorpion but both Tempest and Breakpoint in objective are just as easy to spawn trap on. The reason I didn't put Spire on that list is because on legacy Reach if a few on the other team decide to quit, you're waiting 15 minutes on a map that big with no one to really shoot and you end up spending more time trying to find them rather than actually slaying. Would I be against Spire being in? Absolutely not, it just seemed to me like it didn't have enough going for it to be much of a priority.
That's a fair point, and might make sense, especially in the short term. I still think, though, that ideally the MCC ports and their multiplayer playlists should feel and behave as they did on the original versions.

Also: Yeah, I have no idea why Paradiso was removed. It doesn't really make sense.
I don't think I have any connection issues during playing matches
MCC Halo: Reach
Hi there. I was in theater trying to take screenshots of my spartan/elite and I noticed my elite didn't have my armor effect. I changed to Pestilence from Inclement Weather, then to red flames and nothing showed. Is this a bug or an intentional thing?
I don't know if its just me. But bullet register has been weird. I'll shoot a sniper at someone and hit them in the head and sometimes it either shows blood but does no damage or just counts as a body shot. If this could get fixed that would be awesome
You know when all 6 great halo experiences are booted up it's like I can never get off this game I 100% love the multiplayer that MCC has to offer I had my high hopes for it in the future I have no doubt that wouldn't change for me With reach joining the final lineup I'd say great memories are coming back Keep making MCC for what it is today
HAL0 227 wrote:
Man if only 343 was as good at making Halo Reach infection maps not possible at cheating as the other games I might play the other halos again.
Hey 343 can you not make invasion ranked its really annoying that every game i have to try hard just to win and it ain't fun it's starting to feel like halo 5 all over again.
HAL0 227 wrote:
Game: Halo Reach

Xbox One

What’s up with all the random people walking in circles looking straight up or down?
People rubberbanding their sticks to get XP while not playing. (AFK Boosting)
Shield bleed through is a massive issue on Reach. The TU game modes did NOT have it and it ruins a lot of game modes, effectively taking you down a survivable shot. As a returning player I'm constantly being killed when I shouldn't due to this horrid decision. I'm sure many others came here expecting the Reach they knew, only to find themselves constantly dying to DMR shots bleeding through shields.
Preach!
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I don't know if its just me. But bullet register has been weird. I'll shoot a sniper at someone and hit them in the head and sometimes it either shows blood but does no damage or just counts as a body shot. If this could get fixed that would be awesome
They're callled "bloodshots", it's a connection issue that happens in every multiplayer game, regardless of there being dedicated servers, it frequently happens when you're playing on a server with 150+ ping and it's not something they can fix.
To put it in a simple way, your game knows you hit the guy, but while the information is gathered from both players, the one that shot the bullet and the one that got shot, you both are not in the same position as before, so when the information goes back to the game it registers as a miss or a body shot
Hey 343, please remove Elite Slayer and Buddy Slayer from Reach BTB, or at minimum separate them from BTB heavies. Also please add Graveyard to the heavies rotation.
Synthery wrote:
They're callled "bloodshots", it's a connection issue that happens in every multiplayer game, regardless of there being dedicated servers, it frequently happens when you're playing on a server with 150+ ping and it's not something they can fix.
To put it in a simple way, your game knows you hit the guy, but while the information is gathered from both players, the one that shot the bullet and the one that got shot, you both are not in the same position as before, so when the information goes back to the game it registers as a miss or a body shot
Ah ok thank you for explaining this. Its still annoying but now at least I understand what is happening
Hey 343, please remove Elite Slayer and Buddy Slayer from Reach BTB, or at minimum separate them from BTB heavies. Also please add Graveyard to the heavies rotation.
They won't remove Elite Slayer
Ok i have an idea for xbox and PC and i got inspiration from warframe so you know how on warframe there are these chats one for trading one for clans socializing etc i was wondering if we could do that so a general chat maybe custom game chat and whatever else you guys can come up with i think this is a great idea escpically on PC where its very hard to find custom games
I feel a good portion of playlists have bunk map rotations. Playing Reach MLG and only playing on three maps back to back pretty much, compared to when I played on 360, there were multiple maps I was actually able to vote and play on. Oasis and Warlock for examples, I haven't seen in the rotations. Same goes for Reach SWAT. There's multiple maps in the game but have barely been able to experience them. Some maps just make me not even want to play the playlist anymore. Anchor 9, and the other map with the "gravity well" in the middle. Very easy to forget that map lol. Just wish there were more maps in MLG and SWAT

Also with Halo 2C MLG, as well as Halo 3 MLG I can't even play solo. Sit there for five minutes and get bored before I can even find games, yet I can search Reach MLG and find a game within seconds. Is it because of game population, or team search preference for the playlist itself?

ONE more thing... lol. I remember day one with the vote/veto system and how that got trashed, I feel the vote/veto system would work perfectly in competitive playlists, since those are game specific to certain halos. Instead of voting for the halo game and map, search H3 MLG and vote/veto for a H3 gametype and map. Search H:Reach MLG, and vote/veto for Reach gametypes and maps.

Sorry for the long post, just feeling issues with searches and maps.
They won't remove Elite Slayer
They should. With a weak utility rifle and easy escape mechanic, it's the worst game type in Halo history.
Anyone else enjoy the competitive playlist: Hardcore 4v4 Battle Canyon?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48