Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 48
Reach Team Swat gets DLC maps a lot more often than regular maps and swatnums
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: King of the Hill scoring freezes and will not register further scored points
  • REPRO STEPS: There doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for this glitch; it seems to just occur randomly. Evidence linked below.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Link to evidence in a Twitch VoD timestamped 1:36:07 - 1:39:40: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/524285700?filter=archives&sort=time
    The scoring counters remain broken for the rest of the game.
On the downlinked map when playing an infection game type players have found a way to get up out of bounds in the low gravity area past the kill box and it ruins gameplay on this map please fix this.
CeterxN wrote:
This has probably been mentioned before but I'll mention it again anyway. I was just wondering if there's any specific reason that you haven't employed the halo3 ranking system into all games in halo mcc. In my opinion the current ranking system doesn't work and here are a few reasons why.

- There is no continuity once you achieve the rank of 50. Halo 3 had exp so it gave players something to work towards after they achieved 50. You also had the opportunity to lock in your 50 per say by winning games on it,which mcc doesn't seem to have in the slightest

- The current rank and exp structure on mcc is boring, it takes north of 200 games to get a 50 in any given playlist which in my opinion is too long, especially since there's nothing to do afterwards. The new exp system that you have employed is boring and it doesn't really tell players anything apart from how much you've played. Not how much you've won which is what should be rewarded with a higher exp rank.

The 50 ranking system on halo 3 had its flaws yes, host booting and boosters were very common but at the end of the day the ranking system worked and that's why hundreds of thousands of people loved the game. Because of continuity, mcc offers absolutely none and this is a very big part of the reason as to why the game is dying. I would hope that you at least consider employing the halo 3 ranking system and removing the new one. I look forward to hearing your replies,
I agree entirely with this post. The current state of ranking encourages straight out idling, or intentionally trying to make the match last longer, as it will guarantee more XP even if you lose. I feel that instead, players should not get nearly as much XP if they lose. This would encourage players to play the objective instead of playing for time, which is one of the current issues plaguing multiplayer at this time. People don't care to play the game, they care to hit about 15-20 minutes per match because it secures them the XP cap.

In addition, the current XP rate is a massive grindfest. No wonder the playlists are currently filled with idlers and griefers... it takes far too much energy to sit there and constantly play games to get xp. Infact, one of my friends who used to play Reach religiously has flat out said he wont touch the game because he spent a good portion of his life getting Nova rank on 360, and to see all that progress tossed aside makes him just feel its not worth the effort.

I hope 343 does something about this soon.
There needs to be challenges to make the ranking go by faster because it is taking longer than it should for ranking up and unlocks to go along.
There needs to be settings to adjust TU settings within custom games so that you can make whatever changes to the updated settings you want.
The past couple of days at the beginning of every single matchmaking game (including firefight) the game will automatically pause itself and I have to back out of the menu before I can select my load out/play. Is this a known bug that is affecting others or is it just happening to me?
If at all possible. We need a custom game browser for Xbox in the future. Especially on PC.

And when and if crossplay does become a thing, a custom game browser would be a necessity. Please and thank you. :)
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: King of the Hill scoring freezes and will not register further scored points
  • REPRO STEPS: There doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for this glitch; it seems to just occur randomly. Evidence linked below.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Link to evidence in a Twitch VoD timestamped 1:36:07 - 1:39:40: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/524285700?filter=archives&sort=time
    The scoring counters remain broken for the rest of the game.
The same happened to me yesterday. Here's what I said in another post, unfortunately this happens to be a random issue.

"Hello, today I've found this issue in PC that looks really weird. Although, I'm not sure if it's a game problem that affects Xbox too as I've never seen anything similar. At the score of 22-0 it started to give 0 points for staying in the hill, so we had to wait until global time finished. Hills were changing normally their place. Details:
- Tempest
- King Of The Hill
- 8v8 (BTB) - Social
- 1/1/2020 - 12:37 UTC
Video proof --> link (go to 1:03 to see it easily)"
Add Social Invasion please. I'm okay with ranked but I dont always want to have to try super hard. Especially when Invasion isn't the most competitive thing in the world. Adding Social Invasion would also be an opportunity to add Invasion Slayer and Skirmish, which are completely absent in MCC at the moment.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

This post has been hidden.

How long will this season last? How long will each season last?
Please fix map rotation in halo reach , I get more Halo one maps than reach searching in a reach playlist tf? And please dont get me started on the DLC maps [🚮🗑]. Let's get more OG reach map rotation!! Also TU anything is trash and you should have left it to die with the original game.
How long will this season last? How long will each season last?
The seasons end and begin when a new game comes out on PC.
Please fix stats. They are grossly inaccurate in-game! “Ready when it’s ready?” Most certainly not true!
Why is there a cap to the amount of exp you can earn per game? I'm certain it's very demotivating for the people who are actually good at the game
On a semi-related note, what's the point of the currency you get via leveling up if you only get one and can only spend it on one thing?
I'm trying to access my Theater, after half of my most recent matches disappeared from my temporary history (which i was pissed about) i try to access some of what's left, but everytime I launch theater onto any of the 4 of my remaining clips, the theater mode crashes
Dear 343 please put no zero bloom in Halo Reach in social playlist please thank you and happy new years
Please can you add better map rotation. Like I don’t think I’ve had a game on uncaged and most common thing that comes up is penance which let’s be honest doesn’t work with the armour abilities.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 48