Reach Team Swat gets DLC maps a lot more often than regular maps and swatnums
[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)
I agree entirely with this post. The current state of ranking encourages straight out idling, or intentionally trying to make the match last longer, as it will guarantee more XP even if you lose. I feel that instead, players should not get nearly as much XP if they lose. This would encourage players to play the objective instead of playing for time, which is one of the current issues plaguing multiplayer at this time. People don't care to play the game, they care to hit about 15-20 minutes per match because it secures them the XP cap.CeterxN wrote:This has probably been mentioned before but I'll mention it again anyway. I was just wondering if there's any specific reason that you haven't employed the halo3 ranking system into all games in halo mcc. In my opinion the current ranking system doesn't work and here are a few reasons why.
- There is no continuity once you achieve the rank of 50. Halo 3 had exp so it gave players something to work towards after they achieved 50. You also had the opportunity to lock in your 50 per say by winning games on it,which mcc doesn't seem to have in the slightest
- The current rank and exp structure on mcc is boring, it takes north of 200 games to get a 50 in any given playlist which in my opinion is too long, especially since there's nothing to do afterwards. The new exp system that you have employed is boring and it doesn't really tell players anything apart from how much you've played. Not how much you've won which is what should be rewarded with a higher exp rank.
The 50 ranking system on halo 3 had its flaws yes, host booting and boosters were very common but at the end of the day the ranking system worked and that's why hundreds of thousands of people loved the game. Because of continuity, mcc offers absolutely none and this is a very big part of the reason as to why the game is dying. I would hope that you at least consider employing the halo 3 ranking system and removing the new one. I look forward to hearing your replies,
The same happened to me yesterday. Here's what I said in another post, unfortunately this happens to be a random issue.Depluralize wrote:
- MCC HALO GAME: MCC Reach
- ISSUE/FEEDBACK: King of the Hill scoring freezes and will not register further scored points
- REPRO STEPS: There doesn't seem to be any particular trigger for this glitch; it seems to just occur randomly. Evidence linked below.
- ADDITIONAL INFO: Link to evidence in a Twitch VoD timestamped 1:36:07 - 1:39:40: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/524285700?filter=archives&sort=time
The scoring counters remain broken for the rest of the game.