Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 48
For halo 3 the shot registration needs to be fixed other than that it's great and in halo reach also even with no bloom shots that should hit dont sometimes but the biggest problem is if I have a full team for reach hardcore I cant find a game for 30 mins but I encounter full teams all the time its completely one sided and also there needs to be a penalty for quitting I have not played but maybe 10 games of reach where it isn't 3 on 4 that needs to be fixed as well
MythikGoDz wrote:
For halo 3 the shot registration needs to be fixed other than that it's great and in halo reach also even with no bloom shots that should hit dont sometimes but the biggest problem is if I have a full team for reach hardcore I cant find a game for 30 mins but I encounter full teams all the time its completely one sided and also there needs to be a penalty for quitting I have not played but maybe 10 games of reach where it isn't 3 on 4 that needs to be fixed as well
It's because the constant precision spam has effectively killed what was left of the "casual" playerbase. All of these wannabe MLG sweatbags seem to forget that without regular players of average skill, they have nothing to shoot at or brag about.
Why are pinnacle and uncaged back in reach swat. Like actually who thought that was a good idea lol. There’s a reason they were taken out all those years ago. And you guys messed up the spawning so the spawnkilling is like 2x as worse now.
Also when people said they wanted vanilla maps more often, they DID NOT mean boardwalk and reflection. I’m not sure what you did with the weighting, but the highest weighted maps for swat should be asylum, zealot and countdown, maybe sword base too. We should hardly have to play reflection and boardwalk, yet I play one of them every second game, along with high noon and MAGNUMS. No one wants to play magnums!!! Especially on a bad map like reflection.
I don’t know what’s gotten into y’all but you need to stop doing the opposite of what people want.
There is currently no way to see the rank of the players pre or post game in competitive playlists. One can only hope that the "CURRENT HIGHEST RANK" shown in their profile is the rank in which you are searching. Has no one complained about this before or am I missing something? It seems like core missing functionality that most everyone wants and no reasonable person would object to.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No les sucede que cuando están en un duelo no pueden matar a dos a menudo porque cuando te disparan con dos o tres balas te matan como si fueran un golpe que se puede arreglar.
H4 needs a competitive playlist. Matchmaking is broken. Just because one person on the party is rank one shouldn't mean they all player against other rank 1 players. It should go by the highest ranked.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
¿Como habilito el segundo jugador en Halo MCC?
In the "View Last Carnage Report" flow, if you select a player to view details then switch to a different player in one direction using LB or RB then reverse direction the CURRENT HIGHEST RANK will display the previous player's rank and will continue to incorrectly display that player's rank if you progress in the same direction. Only until you reverse direction again (to the original direction) and advance past the point in which you originally changed directions will it update the rank correctly again. This behaves the same in both directions.

My guess is that the prev/next pointers in a doubly linked list are not being maintained properly. However, I don't know why a doubly linked list would be used. I will refrain from trying to further guess implementation details.

This bug has been around for a while now. Please fix.
In halo 3 there is currently no way to see how many headshots a player had in the carnage report. Can we support this please?
Cheating wrote:
Why are pinnacle and uncaged back in reach swat. Like actually who thought that was a good idea lol. There’s a reason they were taken out all those years ago. And you guys messed up the spawning so the spawnkilling is like 2x as worse now.
Also when people said they wanted vanilla maps more often, they DID NOT mean boardwalk and reflection. I’m not sure what you did with the weighting, but the highest weighted maps for swat should be asylum, zealot and countdown, maybe sword base too. We should hardly have to play reflection and boardwalk, yet I play one of them every second game, along with high noon and MAGNUMS. No one wants to play magnums!!! Especially on a bad map like reflection.
I don’t know what’s gotten into y’all but you need to stop doing the opposite of what people want.
Speak for yourself, my friends and I enjoy playing magnums.
Please, for the love of all that is halo can non US players connect to their local servers instead of being directed to US servers.

We are at least entitled to the same optimal playing experience as US players instead of the sub par service we're getting now.
I’m confused by the service record page on waypoint. When I play an invasion game and win, if I don’t win by 3 and skunk the other team so 3 and 0, it counts as a loss on the last 20 games page. But in game it says I won and will rank me up on the competitive playlist, and on the game history page on the same service record it says it’s a win. So Im just wondering what the waypoint stats are counting it as in the actual stats, and please try to fix it because it’s very misleading.
AceJD87 wrote:
H4 needs a competitive playlist. Matchmaking is broken. Just because one person on the party is rank one shouldn't mean they all player against other rank 1 players. It should go by the highest ranked.
Is that what is happening? Parties I see usually have a way higher rank than me, all of the players. If it is doing that what it should do is take the rank of the highest ranked player and match them to that, or if it's a party of mixed levels, default to a match of KDR between all players and match them to an equal average on the opposing team.

They also need to do this in social as that's often where I've seen the most skilled players there just to attack a few helpless people just seeking some mindless fun.
343 you have made a huge mistake i realize that tu ts dmrs has a 5 shot magnum with bleedthrough, BUT the gametype AR starts in FFA and social is still using the 4 shot kill magnum. the magnum being 4 shot kill is way too powerful. Broken even further. This needs to be fixed immediately.
So in short. I hate the randomly generated emblems that halo gives you in Halo 3 multiplayer. I can’t be the only one bothered by this. I’ve been recording films through the MCC and it’s pretty annoying to film around the emblems given to us. Also of coarse the fact we can’t change them at all except for Reach. I’d like an option while customizing your armor for each game platform the change the emblem individual. If there’s an option to turn off these cursed smiley faces and I’m just dumb please tell me.
IsRick V wrote:
So in short. I hate the randomly generated emblems that halo gives you in Halo 3 multiplayer. I can’t be the only one bothered by this. I’ve been recording films through the MCC and it’s pretty annoying to film around the emblems given to us. Also of coarse the fact we can’t change them at all except for Reach. I’d like an option while customizing your armor for each game platform the change the emblem individual. If there’s an option to turn off these cursed smiley faces and I’m just dumb please tell me.
I've never had or seen random generation. Mine is always the same.
Skill matching for social games. I know Social is supposed to be unranked, for fun, but the random amount of skills per match is too unbalanced. One team has all the MLG's while the other team has all the noobs (this isn't counting the AFK's or those who just wander around like it's a solo custom game).

Another idea of mine is to revamp the xp system. Count the player's idle time. For every 30 seconds accumulated, there should be an xp loss of 0.8%. They wanna be AFK or boost, they shouldn't be rewarded for no effort.
Halo: Reach:
Big Team Battle (8v8) playlist:
More map variety would be great. It seems that we get the anniversary maps from reach way too often like Ridgeline, Tempest and Breakneck. What I think everyone would enjoy is bringing and increasing the map weightings of classic BTB forgeworld maps such as Abridged, Renegade, Utopie, Paradiso, Mt.LamLam and others.

I've talked to many of my friends online and we all agree that these maps are far more open and enjoyable to the majority of the player base.
More variety for Firefight arcade. kinda sick of constantly playing Frg Fight.
AceJD87 wrote:
H4 needs a competitive playlist. Matchmaking is broken. Just because one person on the party is rank one shouldn't mean they all player against other rank 1 players. It should go by the highest ranked.
Praise the Lord! HALO 4 needs a ranked Playlist!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 48