Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. ...
  7. 48
Why do I have to become alpha zombie when the original alpha left even though the game already started? It is totally unfair and I have gone games without being a survivor. fix your -Yoink-
I agree, this can be frustrating at times, it would probably be a better idea to make someone from the zombie team be a new alpha, instead of pulling one of the survivors.
especially when im already 5 points into the game
In the last few days I got confronted with 2 very weird bugs:

1. Combat Evolved, 4v4 on Chillout. My screen freezes for a very short time and a hole opens up in the middle of the map.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Daek%20Auditore#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_gameclip_Daek%20Auditore_7b346c3f-9881-4233-870e-376bbaef2bb5

2. Combat evolved, 4v4 on Derelict. After a double kill, I get killed by "guardians", what in gods name is going on? :D
I was at full health and the opponent didn't hit me. If you look at the lines, you'll definitely see my name and it says: "wurde von den Wächtern getötet", which means got killed by the guardians.
(It's in german)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Daek%20Auditore#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_gameclip_Daek%20Auditore_dd709915-265b-42ef-89ba-35ded5546fb5
I've been searching for very specific matches this weekend - H2A Objective games to try and get a Ricochet match for the Triple Threat achievement. Two things I noticed after putting in ~10 hours of active playtime this weekend:

1. Shrine comes up way too often
2. I only played 3 Ricochet games over the 10 hours of playtime

I expect there to be a certain amount of repetition with such specific search criteria, but Ricochet needs to show up way more often than it currently does. It's really different and fun to play! I probably played 75% CTF, 20% assault, and 5% ricochet. I also understand that Shrine has the most compatibility with game types in this category (I think it can do CTF, assault, and ricochet variants) but I don't think that should cause it to come up more frequently - if anything I think more Forge maps should be added to increase variety and showcase user made content.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HAL0 227 wrote:
HAL0 227 wrote:
Holy -Yoink!- can we get rid of the freaking jet packs. Nothing but scrubs flying around AR and needler’ing nonstop and the grenades. This game has turned to complete trash.
Jetpacks are fine for reach and H4, its part of the game mechanics and are many ways of dealing with people spamming jetpack and grenades. If you dislike Jetpacks, maybe play a halo that doesn't have jetpacks. Asking them to remove jetpacks entirely is a bit ridiculous.
Get -Yoinked!-.
Gentlemen! No fighting in the war room!
There really needs to be made some changes to online when it comes to People leaving the match and so on, ive had multiple games when I play 4v4 slayer and my Whole team leaves within 3 min of playing, and then I have to struggle for 15 frustrating minutes against t-bagging tour 1s ganging up on me (who I would've easily destroyed if it was 1v1). Also, the time to wait for games is horrible, do no one play this game anymore? i mean come on, several occasions where ive waited 10+ minutes for one game. This is mainly Reach tho
HAL0 227 wrote:
InFaimuz wrote:
Okay, so in 2007 when Halo 3 released we were blessed with the option to “prefer good connection”
Now, 2020 343 industries are still yet to provide an adequate non lag option for people who aren’t in the WEST US location. I’ve played over 300 games and a total of 3 times I’ve been on a server other than WEST US.
Is there any way ya folk from anywhere around the world other than WEST US can deal with ping below 170..
This game has the potential to be massive again in a lot of countries other than the US.
Myself and all my buddies refuse to play this sad game until an option is added to only search on certain servers.. which games have been doing for years btw, it couldn’t be that hard.
To complete this rant, all of Australia and the rest of the world would sincerely appreciate it if you could add this tiny tiny fix.
Thank you.
Goodbye for now, maybe forever if you don’t fix.
Im from Europe and I only play With players on US East (140 ms instead of like 20 ms) seems fair
Enable game so I can unlock my armor(that I unlocked over 10 years ago) through things other than multiplayer. Co-Op, Firefight, hell, ya know, how the game was, over 10 years ago.
In the last few days I got confronted with 2 very weird bugs:

1. Combat Evolved, 4v4 on Chillout. My screen freezes for a very short time and a hole opens up in the middle of the map.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Daek%20Auditore#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_gameclip_Daek%20Auditore_7b346c3f-9881-4233-870e-376bbaef2bb5

2. Combat evolved, 4v4 on Derelict. After a double kill, I get killed by "guardians", what in gods name is going on? :D
I was at full health and the opponent didn't hit me. If you look at the lines, you'll definitely see my name and it says: "wurde von den Wächtern getötet", which means got killed by the guardians.
(It's in german)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Daek%20Auditore#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_gameclip_Daek%20Auditore_dd709915-265b-42ef-89ba-35ded5546fb5
What the heck??? That's really weird. that has never happened to me, maybe it has something to do with Germany's servers?
Is there any possibility that we might see a new ranked Halo 4 playlist? I realize that my opinion regarding anything Halo 4 is not echoed across the entire MCC community but there are still a lot of players like myself who would like to see the return of ranked Halo 4. If I may make some recommendations that I would personally like to see: 4v4 Team Slayer, 2v2 Team Slayer, or 4v4 Team Hardcore (PGL Settings).

If none of this seems plausible to implement then I also have suggestions for the current state of social Halo 4 matchmaking. First, Please return partial team matching to the 4v4 playlist. Again, I understand that it is social and therefore appeals to a non competitive audience, but considering there is no ranked playlist, well...yeah. Additionally, please please please for the love of Master Chief remove Harvest, Vertigo, Ragnarok, Landfall, and Monolith from 4v4s and add maps such as Epicenter, Simplex, Rubble, Select, Dispatch, and I'm sure there are more well-balanced maps (which would also work well in a ranked playlist) that I cannot think of right now. The point is I do not know one single person who enjoys those maps, no offense, but they are also way too big for 4v4s and only made worse when people inevitably quit out.

Thank you very much for your consideration!
Game: Halo 2 Classic
Issues: It happened after the December 3 update
  • Spawns broken again.
  • Lag/drop of fps when recording a clip or press start button.
  • Melee feels weird, something changed
  • Long-distance shooting with BR, now the shots feels very strong.
  • Lag peaks in most games.
MCC PC Halo Reach: I'd like to see Multi Team battles in multiplayer. I miss them from the original Halo Reach multiplayer. You know, 4 teams of 3 players.
I still have the original, but why 343 shouldn't remaster it instead of buying it to keep it alive?
Wow I finally just played Tombstone BTB Fiesta on Halo 2! Probably the most fun I’ve had in awhile.
i know the people never listen to anyone who doesn’t have big competitive scores, but

please for the love to GOD add more maps & game types to Halo CE and Halo 2 BTB Please!!!!!!! Just put them in action sack variation! Please!!!

tons of great maps for Halo CE and Halo 2, there are flag spawns and bomb spawns on every map. Please 8 v 8 is the best especially with those OG games!
can halo ce spawns get fixed?
can halo ce spawns get fixed?
CE Spawns are working as intended.
I believe Halo 4 should have its own ranked playlist very soon because there are a lot of dedicated players grinding it everyday including myself. The thing is, us competitive players are tired of beating on players with lives every game. I don’t really care what settings they are (I don’t speak for the Halo 4 community, these are just my opinions). Honestly, H4 team Slayer would be a great playlist with the Legendary settings with maps like simplex, epicenter, and dispatch thrown into the mix. Maps that shouldn’t be included would be like Solace, Landfall, Harvest, and Vertigo. For real though, I think H4 ranked should return because it was extremely fun to play a couple years back and I don’t know why it wouldn’t be fun now. Again thank you 343 for improving the Halo community and taking this into consideration!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
nunca puedo entrar para jugar en línea en el modo multijugador, encontrar todos los jugadores y cuando cargo el juego me saca y dice que mi conexión se interrumpió, mi internet actualmente es de 120mb / s I currently live in Mexico and several friends I want to play with, present this problem when trying to play in a group, I hope you can help me
Mike Palmu wrote:
MCC PC Halo Reach: I'd like to see Multi Team battles in multiplayer. I miss them from the original Halo Reach multiplayer. You know, 4 teams of 3 players.
Post this in the MCC PC section, this is the Xbox section. For the record though I'd like to see Multi team make a return. That was fun back in the day :)
Sev808 wrote:
Enable game so I can unlock my armor(that I unlocked over 10 years ago) through things other than multiplayer. Co-Op, Firefight, hell, ya know, how the game was, over 10 years ago.
You can still get xp through firefight matchmaking if you dont want to play against other people.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. ...
  7. 48