Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. ...
  6. 48
KRSTice23 wrote:
I got betrayed 3 times, he wanted my gun, I accidentally killed him when he surprised me while I was zoomed in he booted me amd banned me.
You can boot someone when they are on 3 betrayals or more it seems. If you only betrayed him once then you shouldn't have gotten booted. You are lying.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making post that do not contribute to the topic at hand*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
name one game that has done that with a rerelease.
Seen many complaints about the unlock system and I have to agree it might be worth some tweaking. A mix of the two is the way forward I think:
CURRENT SYSTEM
Pros
- Less Grindy
- Less complicated than a million credits
- Know exactly what unlocks you're getting without being near to the piece
Cons
- Limits customization options (key point, poor game design to take away customization freedom)
- Makes many people look the same
- No sense of surprise when unlocking armour or worth as it's just a token and not building up credits
- Given stuff that I don't want, nor will I use.
OLD SYSTEM
Pros
- Could unlock what you wanted, instead of being forced what you don't (key point for me)
- Sense of achievment when spending credits you've built up
- Everyone looked very different
Cons
- Grindy
- Couldn't see everything to unlock
- Complicated with a million creditsSo in my opinion, I think a good option is tweaking the current system to
- Collecting tokens/points/credits, rather than unlock 1 and spend. No sense of collection or reward (don't make it millions though).
- Different unlocks available in tiers, so that you can choose what to spend the tokens on, instead of being given things you don't want.
- Have tiers available to see, so you know exactly what to work towards. Have a few unlocks hidden to surprise players etc.

So in my opinion, I think a good option is tweaking the current system to
- Collecting tokens/points/credits, rather than unlock 1 and spend. No sense of collection or reward (don't make it millions though).
- Different unlocks available in tiers, so that you can choose what to spend the tokens on, instead of being given things you don't want.
- Have tiers available to see, so you know exactly what to work towards. Have a few unlocks hidden to surprise players etc.
KRSTice23 wrote:
I got betrayed 3 times, he wanted my gun, I accidentally killed him when he surprised me while I was zoomed in he booted me amd banned me.
You can boot someone when they are on 3 betrayals or more it seems. If you only betrayed him once then you shouldn't have gotten booted. You are lying.
He might not be, I encountered a glitch 3 times in a row (do to the same guy matching up repeatedly with me)
The guy team killed me for the sniper, then again for the tank, I killed him to get him away from me when he tryeda 3rd time and here is the intresting part, the guy hunted me down and persistently killed me yet i never got the option to boot and had to deal with it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. ...
  6. 48