Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 45
PIITB wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
I'm getting really bored off turning, clicking or flicking the thumbstick every 30 seconds or so just to not get kicked for being idle while the game hasn't even matched me up with anyone yet and is still searching.
Yup there's no reason why a btb match can't start with 14 ot 15 after a reasonable amount of search time, just like in reach 360. To restart an entire search is asinine
No thanks. I don't mind waiting another minute or two(or even longer if I have to) for a full 8v8 match. It's Big Team. People don't want to play a boring 6v6 on huge maps. Plus you get a couple of quitters and before you know it, it's a 6v4 long and boring game. I hated how games would lock in 6v6 on Reach. After a 6v6 slayer match on Spire, I was ready for a long nap.
I think Halo 4 Spartan Ops should have an option for matchmaking, especially now that Reach is in the picture with Firefight. Legacy Halo 4 had Spartan Ops Matchmaking and would be a great source for XP in MCC. There really isn't any reason to play Spartan Ops except for achievements. It's just not very replayable. But with XP in the picture now that gives extra incentive to play it. Thanks for all the hard work! I hope you guys at least consider this!
Hi guys from 343 industries. First of all, thank you so much for making a dream come true: playing Halo Reach on a PC still does not seem real to me, it seems to me to be back in 2010. The problems I am reporting are the following:
- Often unfortunately there are sudden drops in framerates, which cause instant "freezes" of the game.
- Input lag are sporadic but you will agree with me that they are quite annoying.
- Very low weapon sounds compared to general sounds, but this is a problem that I think you had already faced.
- Why can't you squat while walking?
I hope the problems will be solved, this is a great port!
Please get rid of the seasonal ranking that is in every video game nowadays and bring back the original cR ranking system.

I also have not been able to play a game yet, can't find a game. Feels like the MCC launch all over again :(
For the love of god PLEASE bring back cR
Game is just stuck on contacting server and has been all day, literally tried everything including clearing saved data and reinstalling the game. Anyone else having this problem ?
Xbox one

I find matches fast however when I get in a game, the scoreboard shows and it says looking for host and after a few seconds you just hear game over and the game gets stuck on the loading screen.

Can 't play uninstalled the whole mcc and reinstalled but didn't work. Also tried uninstalling reach and reinstaling, but also didn't work
Any updates on this? I can 't play a single game mode
Hi guys from 343 industries. First of all, thank you so much for making a dream come true: playing Halo Reach on a PC still does not seem real to me, it seems to me to be back in 2010. The problems I am reporting are the following:
- Often unfortunately there are sudden drops in framerates, which cause instant "freezes" of the game.
- Input lag are sporadic but you will agree with me that they are quite annoying.
- Very low weapon sounds compared to general sounds, but this is a problem that I think you had already faced.
- Why can't you squat while walking?
I hope the problems will be solved, this is a great port!
It seems like you guys didn't think about Xbox One players. We can play the original Halo Reach on here... why charge us for Halo Reach again when it has less content and an updated ranking system? IT's not even remastered.. I own MCC this should be free. Disappointed.
Anyone else having trouble with multiplayer?
I'm getting really frustrated with this, I played one match and now it won't load me into anymore games on MCC. It's really annoying. It never gets past the Find Game screen, saying it's searching for players, searching for more players or connecting to session but it never does. That or the number of players dropped significantly once it was brought to pc, and I don't want to get a pc just to have the ability to load into a match.

Edit: Nm, finally got into a match. Just a very long wait.
I am trying to play firefight-arcade for 20 minutes now...
Same it feels just like 2014 all over again.
When I play 4v4 and I'm the only left in the game. Then the enemy spawnkill u the entire game. And if I leave I'll get penalties. I hope they fix or improve it, it's really annoying how they set that up.
When I play 4v4 and I'm the only left in the game. Then the enemy spawnkill u the entire game. And if I leave I'll get penalties. I hope they fix or improve it, it's really annoying how they set that up.
If half of your team quits, you won't get a ban for leaving the game.
Hi guys from 343 industries. First of all, thank you so much for making a dream come true: playing Halo Reach on a PC ...
Halo Reach on PC
For any PC feedback, please use the dedicated threads in the PC forum:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics
Dumb question but does your rank transfer from the 360 to the mcc? If so, mine did not transfer.
No, nothing from any legacy Halo game transfers to MCC
stckrboy wrote:
Dumb question but does your rank transfer from the 360 to the mcc? If so, mine did not transfer.
No, nothing from any legacy Halo game transfers to MCC
Other than that one time transfer of legacy custom maps & modes.
GAME: ALL
PROBLEM: I can’t find a single match for any game type. I go idle when I wait for a match because it takes so long. It always says “players found” and then “connecting session” but nothing ever happens. I am disappointed that I spent $9.99 for social multiplayer to become broken... :(
GAME: ALL
PROBLEM: I can’t find a single match for any game type. I go idle when I wait for a match because it takes so long. It always says “players found” and then “connecting session” but nothing ever happens. I am disappointed that I spent $9.99 for social multiplayer to become broken... :(
Try turning off your relay in the Network menu if you haven't already and see if that helps.
Hello,

I can't seem to get into servers in my general region for Reach. I'm in south Europe. I just turned off the console having played 5 back to back games in the East US servers. Relays are turned off in settings.

I really don't want to be negative, but the game not being able to find at least 7 other players in Europe a day after Reach's release feels incredibly bad.
For Heavy Maps the need to cut them in half is unnecessary, getting spawned trap and DMR'D across the map by the whole enemy team is terrible, we spawned to fire and died alot, for 20+ points/kills. return scrapyard/spire and the OG heavy maps to the normal state. its horrific. i love the effort but seriously, the "nostalgia" is ruined.
Yes please! Don't ruin those maps they were good before. If people are worried about spawn traps it's actually worse now with the cut off maps.
This game is unplayable in Australia. Keep getting sent to West US servers instantly. The game isn’t even bothering to spend a minute putting together an Aussie match, I search for a game and instantly get sent to West US. This is happening to my friends also.
We have 2 servers here, let us choose the server ourself, or fix your matchmaking so it actually uses them.
I’m sure you’ll find your Australian servers are quite empty seeing as your Australian playerbase is playing on a server on the other side of the world.
Anima Pura wrote:
Hello,

I can't seem to get into servers in my general region for Reach. I'm in south Europe. I just turned off the console having played 5 back to back games in the East US servers. Relays are turned off in settings.

I really don't want to be negative, but the game not being able to find at least 7 other players in Europe a day after Reach's release feels incredibly bad.
Same issue in Australia. Me and all my friends get sent to US it doesn’t even bother trying to put together an Australian game. I click ‘PLAY’ and am instantaneously in a US match. Makes absolutely no sense.
There is definitely enough players playing to put together local matches.
Halo Reach BTB

First time playing Reach (played the beta way back), but today during a BTB game on the map Spire I think it was called, I spawned outside of the map 4 times. I don´t know if that happend in the 360 version, but it seemed weird to spawn outside of the map with no chance of getting back in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 45