Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 44
PLEASE FIX THE CAREER K.D STATS!!!!
Any way we can get the overall team scores displayed in the post game carnage report? This seems like a no-brainer to me.
Woops wrong thing to quote
  • MCC HALO GAME: All
  • FEEDBACK: You should add a Focused/Balanced/Expanded option for matchmaking so that Sargent players don't have to get stomped by Generals
WTF did you do to Firefight!?!? It should be Arcadefight ONLY. There's no reason for those other goofy gametypes, especially since you were too lazy to implement voting like it was on 360. ...and why the hell is it only on Normal!?!?
  • MCC HALO GAME: All
  • FEEDBACK: You should add a Focused/Balanced/Expanded [connection-based] option for matchmaking...
I also recommend this^ suggestion.

As well as:
  • New MCC Control options.
  • Full Cross-Platform Cross-Play capability.
  • Replace TrueSkill1 with TrueSkill2. It makes no sense that it was not adopted from the start of the MCC overhaul.
  • Give Halo CEA its representation within the social match composer.
  • Add Reach's Zero Bloom to most 4v4, FFA, & 2v2 modes to improve the gun-play. Restrict Sprint & make whatever other preferred competitive settings happen within the Hardcore modes.
  • Increase the File limit for custom maps & modes.
  • Modernization of the crouch mechanic in these older titles to help make crouch-walking easier to do/use.
(Reach): I am absolutely bummed that that some of the best maps from Reach are gone from the game. For example, in team doubles, Uncaged, Asylum, and Enclosed are all not in rotation. In fact, I have 9.5 hours of matchmaking and in 4v4s have only found a game on Uncaged once, and as far as I'm concered Asylum and Enclosed aren't even in the game at all as I have yet to find a single match on them yet.

These are all fan-favorite maps. especially Uncaged and Asylum. Enclosed was a great map for 2v2s. When I read that Reach would ship just like it is on 360, I was expecting to be able to play the maps that are in the game. If you were to play Reach on 360 right now you'd have no problem finding a game on Uncaged or Asylum. People love those maps.

Please, for the love of God, if you are listening PLEASE add these maps back into the game or change the rotation so I can play them with my friend again.

Mostly this is a big deal to me for 2v2s because typically that is the only playlist I play. I hope at least for 2v2s these maps get added back in, even if they dont get picked often.
Now that MCC is on pc is crossplay enabled, if so is it optional or is it forced? If there is crossplay & its optional how would I be able to turn it off? I checked the settings to see anything new other than reach controls was present such as options for crossplay in the network section but there is nothing new. So it has me questioning is there crossplay & is it forced?
According to earlier posts, crossplay is only between Steam and Windows store users, not Xbox, but 343 is looking into adding full crossplay in an update.
Have a big matchmaking problem. We are 2-3 players playing on three different xboxes on the same wifi network. One of us keep on getting kicked out to the main menu upon the start of a game. Host is usually fine but not always. Its really annoying cause we usually end up with 2 out of 3 people being able to play a game
Wheres the community btb maps at utopie wayont trident abridged bring those btb maps back and fix boneyard theres no btb without them
Hi, this is about Halo: Reach within MMC, i just wanted to know some things, why a "battle pass"? Was it so hard to put all of the maps from the original game in infection gamemode? No one likes those community made maps like Deadwalk, Pandemic and Purgatory (and i mean, almost every map played on infection are those edited maps), the rest of the game is completely fine, feels good to be back on HD, thanks for all of this anyway
Certain factors of the original reach need to return:

Hijacking - Have been playing reach nonstop since its launch and I literally have to be on the vehicle for the option to even appear. The old reach I could hold my (X) button and it let me hijack.

Spawns need fixing - you can hold the line against a force only for the entire team to spawn right behind you, games are extremely chaotic.(fun but annoying)

Let me Veto.... please....

I think yall are going to fix the armor purchasing back to the original way under a new design (Please I don't want half the armors I have, let me select what I want, not shove the armor down my throat.)

The melee distance is gone, if it could come back minimally that be great.
Please 343, fix the spawns on Big Team Battle for Boneyard or remove it from the BTB map pool, the map is heavily Blue team favored and after the blue team spawn traps Red team the game is decided. There no way to recover because of how open the spawn positions are for Red team.

Blue Team has the easiest rout off start to get to the top of the hollowed out ship via the stairs to the left of their main spawn (where the first phase of invasion happens, forget the exact name) they even have a spawn up there. Red team doesn’t have an efficient way to get up there other than choosing jetpack to specifically go up there to the right of Red Spawn or taking the stairs that is in the middle of the map and being exposed to Blue Teams tank which they definitely will have. Which Brings up the point, Blue teams Tank spawn has a clear line of sight to Reds spawn and it is in a position where Reds tank can’t get shots on Blues tank. In addition Reds tank can’t do the same shenanigans, like spawn killing blue team because blue spawn has cover. Red tank can’t even get a good position to snipe people who are up on the ship catwalk because again, there’s so much cover up there and Blue team will already have control of that portion of the map within the first 30 seconds of the game. Boneyard is an invasion map, either keep it that way or go in and fix the spawns so Red team doesn’t get trampled every game. I’ve been on both sides and neither is fun.
Search times!! It takes between 5 min and 30 min to find a game in any game type. Also in firefight.
also it‘s impossible to play with friends because you will not find any games with 2/3/4 people in the lobby.

(EU)

edit:
i have now exactly searched 24 minutes for a firefight arcade game...
My only problem is that the game restarts searches too often. Sometimes I get into a lobby with one person missing and then it removes me from the lobby to find a new one like 7 seconds later.
Now that MCC is on pc is crossplay enabled, if so is it optional or is it forced? If there is crossplay & its optional how would I be able to turn it off? I checked the settings to see anything new other than reach controls was present such as options for crossplay in the network section but there is nothing new. So it has me questioning is there crossplay & is it forced?
According to earlier posts, crossplay is only between Steam and Windows store users, not Xbox, but 343 is looking into adding full crossplay in an update.
Until this is enabled searching for lobbies is going to continue to take too long. Hopefully they realize long search lobbies look like a game that's dying compared to other games.
The 50 file limit that has existed since the game released is still there, meaning that you can only save 50 total map files across all four games that have forge. This is killing the customs and forge communities.
Tigerise wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Tigerise wrote:
Can someone PLEASE tell me why my kill/death ratio on the player details section, is so incredibly wrong? i have the same amount of deaths than kills, when i get a 2.0+ every single match!!! please tell me how to fix this.
I’ve noticed that too. It doesn’t reflect on site but in game stats get a ton of deaths added onto it.
any idea how to fix
Restarting the game will update the stats. It's been an issue for a long time on MCC.
Please please bring back NORMAL boneyard, NORMAL trident, and NORMAL wayont!!!! Please becuase if you don't you are going to lose players within the btb playlist very quickly!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 44