Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 80
Aus VR wrote:
HK Wave wrote:
I cannot find any games 343 please take region lock off this is seriously aggravating
Expanded search option similar to Halo 5 please. Multiplayer shouldn't become exclusive to North American players due to a patch...
Second this request. Can't find games in Australia, but don't have this problem in Halo 5 thanks to the expanded search parameter. Please fix this, 343.
Playing from Asia, and can we have region settings in MCC like Halo 5 does? It seems impossible for people outside of the US and EU to find matches in matchmaking.
Ranked:
-Halo 4
-FFA

Social:
-Halo 4
-Team SWAT
-Team Snipers
-Team Objetive
-Team Doubles Cross-Play (H2C, H2A, H3, & H4)
Sturbz wrote:
Team Slayer is the epitome of Halo. It's the bridge that connects the casual-competitive players (which is everyone) As of right now, there is to option to play Ranked H2C Team Slayer, Ranked H2A Team Slayer and Ranked H3 Team Slayer. What we have is Team Arenas, which is an easy amalgamation but falls very short and is detrimental. If I wanted to play Ranked BR starts, H2C Team Hardcore and H3 Team Hardcore is where we should be.
Please remove Team Slayer and Snipers from ALL Team Arenas and give us our own individual Ranked Team Slayer Playlists. It should a whole lot like this;
[Ranked] H2C Team Slayer
[Ranked] H2A Team Slayer
[Ranked] H3 Team Slayer
[Ranked] Team Snipers - This playlists consists of H2A/H2A/H3 ONLY Team Snipers.
why not h4 for your snipers suggestion?
Sturbz, save yourself frustration and just go buy a copy of h4. I know! It's $20 and you already have MCC. It simply will NEVER get the same love the other 3 will get by the community that plays it and the company who created it. I am sorry it's your favorite game, and its by far the absolute lowest on the scale of popularity, but it is for these reasons I urge you to just buy Halo 4 separately. your opinion of the game is SEVERELY in the minority of the average halo fan
Please 343, take region lock off. Can't find any matches. Especially in H3 BTB. I'm from Australia. Also we don't know what the game type is going to be until we get into the match. Please fix that. A lot of people quit too. Every single match almost. H3 is actually more laggy than before the update and hit registry still feels off in Halo 3 and Halo CE. I got to level 115 in Halo 5, Halo 5 rarely lags for me even when im playing on expanded search. Why is Halo 3 very laggy on dedicated servers and region lock? It shouldn't be laggy at all. Please fix these issues. Halo fan since 2001.
Titaynium wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
Team Slayer is the epitome of Halo. It's the bridge that connects the casual-competitive players (which is everyone) As of right now, there is to option to play Ranked H2C Team Slayer, Ranked H2A Team Slayer and Ranked H3 Team Slayer. What we have is Team Arenas, which is an easy amalgamation but falls very short and is detrimental. If I wanted to play Ranked BR starts, H2C Team Hardcore and H3 Team Hardcore is where we should be.
Please remove Team Slayer and Snipers from ALL Team Arenas and give us our own individual Ranked Team Slayer Playlists. It should a whole lot like this;
[Ranked] H2C Team Slayer
[Ranked] H2A Team Slayer
[Ranked] H3 Team Slayer
[Ranked] Team Snipers - This playlists consists of H2A/H2A/H3 ONLY Team Snipers.
why not h4 for your snipers suggestion?
Sturbz, save yourself frustration and just go buy a copy of h4. I know! It's $20 and you already have MCC. It simply will NEVER get the same love the other 3 will get by the community that plays it and the company who created it. I am sorry it's your favorite game, and its by far the absolute lowest on the scale of popularity, but it is for these reasons I urge you to just buy Halo 4 separately. your opinion of the game is SEVERELY in the minority of the average halo fan
Id love to see a poll about that cause i dont believe it. Either way tho it deserves at least one ranked playlist. Mcc is supposed to provide an experience that encompasses all the halo games not just the old retro ones
Still can't find games outside of social slayer in Australia... was really hoping this update would be worth it but i guess we should have learnt by now not to get our hopes up with 343.
Me and a lot of the community for h2 are not liking the update for h2 the aiming feels awful and there is a quite noticeable input delay I know you guys had a small group of testers that you were going off i.e sepseven and them but they don't even really play mcc and h2 felt way better before this update if this is not addressed soon I feel you will lose most of your h2 community to pc I know you'll lose me for sure thanks and hope you find a fix
T0m00se37 wrote:
Still can't find games outside of social slayer in Australia... was really hoping this update would be worth it but i guess we should have learnt by now not to get our hopes up with 343.
Same mate, I'm in Australia and this is the only playlist I can get...
Me and a lot of the community for h2 are not liking the update for h2 the aiming feels awful and there is a quite noticeable input delay I know you guys had a small group of testers that you were going off i.e sepseven and them but they don't even really play mcc and h2 felt way better before this update if this is not addressed soon I feel you will lose most of your h2 community to pc I know you'll lose me for sure thanks and hope you find a fix
I second this 100%. Before the update H2 actually played the best out of all 4 games and now it practically feels the worst to play. I don’t know what on earth compelled them to alter so much of the gameplay but that wasn’t even the real issue with MCC. The gameplay was more or less fine the way it was. The issue was matchmaking, search times, no host migration, in game lag, etc. 343 seems to have a knack of taking things too far when they get involved with something. Instead of fixing the issues that need fixing they begin tinkering with the gameplay until the game feels nothing like it did...
Why isn’t anyone from 343 fixing the region lock issue. I want my money back !
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic
ISSUE: In a matchmade game, I died near a teleporter on Warlock. The body went through the ground and spazzed out. (Video link)
ADDITIONAL INFO: I don't recall bodies ever behaving like that in the original console version, and I played a LOT of Halo 2 online back in the day.
<p>Why? Why is the games of Halo not in their original form with an improved frame rate? For Multiplayer Halo 3 BTB there is No Sandbox, No Vindictive, No Eighty Grit, No Workplace Bravo, No Neutral Assault, &amp; more!! Why is Last Resort more than half of the games? Why is there not a better rotation of maps &amp; gametypes? Why was the arc of throwables changed a little bit? Why was the time to kill changed? I would really appreciate a response from a representative. Positive/Communication here, this is the place to share frustrations without being written off correct?</p>
H3 hit registration is worse now.
H3 hit registration is worse now.
Most games I've played are horrible and borderline unplayable and I'm really disappointed... might go back to H5 for a while and keep an eye on how MCC goes, fingers crossed I hope this blows over...
You know what would help us find games 343? Being able to see how many people are in each playlist. Its been a feature for over 10 years and you removed it from the MCC and Halo 5 why.
Thanks since the update the game and unplayable in France we find more the least game by doing research for hours and hours without finding the least game second big disappointment Halo 4 is no longer in class and I see no longer the interest of playing This game there is only for Halo 3 It's really disappointing the game was much better before the update where you are trying to destroy it for people who live in Europe thank you
Same problem in south america, australia and japan. They ruined the game for everyone outside the US and are not even responding or acknowledging the problem, 343 is just ignoring us since the insider build.
I live in Australia. Its now really difficult to find matches. Please change it back to worldwide. Video games aren't big in Australia compared to other countries. I cannot find any matches now. Even in Halo 3 Team Arena.
The same problem is happening in europ, japan and south america, I have been reporting it since the insider build but there is no response.
SUNYY90 wrote:
LOL NICE JOB 343

SCREW THE AUSSIE FANS RIGHT?!

CANT FIND ONE FRICKING GAME
Same problem on south america. Doesn't find players from this region and all others are locked

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 80