Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 80
The last match I played before getting off isn't showing up in the Theater
Halo 2 Hardcore Playlist Issue: Sanctuary is Map Default for weapons on map, not No Snipers. That was the 2006 setting, 2007 (what yall are running in the hardcore playlist) had snipers.
Lol STILL no -Yoinking!- action on lifting the ping lock. It's over guys HALO MCC is a game for North America only.

What a joke.
This update is a complete joke. For the last twenty minutes I’ve been searching literally every ranked playlist for Halos 1–3 and can’t get a match in any of them…and I live in North America. Would you kindly explain why you claimed we would have faster search times, 343?
raed928 wrote:
Just want to say that this update is absolute perfection. Takes <30 seconds to load into the next match. Matches seem fair and I'm matching kids of my rank(s). Halo 3 shot registration is freaking crisp as butter 99% of the time. I seriously don't know what game any of these other people are playing but it is amazing for me. I realize a lot of kids are crying about Infection and SWAT and what have you, but it's extremely childish for some of you to say "We NeEEd HaLO 2 BTB OnlY PlAYlISt!! REEEEEEE".
Extremely childish for someone to want to play what they want to play? OK
Infection and SWAT playlists need to come back, permanently.

I can't believe how much you've stripped this game and if you think the removal of playlists will help populate the others, well, you're wrong because it won't "force" me to play modes I have no interest in. I simply just won't play, which is great since you know, the whole already paid for subscription to play online thing no longer getting any use now.
I wish they could understand this.

I have multiple friends that won’t even install the update until Halo CE 4v4 is added. They think playing fortnite is much more fun than playing halo 2-4, and I totally agree with them because you shouldn’t be forced to play a game you don’t like.
Also, aiming across Halo 2 and 3 is terrible. It’s jerky and inconsistent. I sound like a broken record but I’m going to keep posting this complaint until something is done about it. Fix your game, 343.
Will there be a join in session and skill ranking in this game, it’s kinda getting annoying when games are just one sided, or people leave and you can’t get new players to join in.
Let’s do three complaints in one night, shall we? Just got out of a Halo 1 match on Chill Out, and I ended up falling straight through the map. Twice. This isn’t the first time either. It happened to me yesterday in Halo 2. Fix this glitch ASAP...
It's still the Halo 3 collection. Custom browser would prevent this.
Hi, mine is a pretty basic request I hope.

During the loading screen that tells you what map you’re about to play, it would be good if it just had a little icon to explain the gametype. Playing team arena it would be good to know beforehand what opening rush you’d like to do/organise with your team.

I’m really pleased with the new update overall. Have barely touched Halo for a few years now but it feels just like the Halo I used to love. Having objective and slayer in one gametype with no veto/voting system is a hell of a lot of fun. Not to mention BR starts!
Postums wrote:
KxrrupT wrote:
Correct maps/gametypes for playlists, I see this a lot in MM, please have a look at the previous halo titles and get the correct maps for each playlist. Last resort is not a
In Bold are my main focus.
Could you please explain which playlists you feel have incorrect maps/modes?

if you are referring to the Team Arena playlists - these playlists were not present from the H2/H3 games ever. These are entirely new playlists that incorporate both objective, slayer, and snipers game variants into them.

If there are additional maps/modes you with so see added/removed/weighted - please feel free to leave feedback. But these are not 1:1 replicas from previous halos.
Hey Postum, I appreciate you replying to me, to answer your question:

I am concerned as to why we even have a new playlist in the first place, Team Arena? this isn't how I remember the game 10/8 years ago, the game was perfect before, I understand you are trying to put 3 playlists into one, but it really does not work, some of the maps just don't play right for 4v4, some maps are not good with OBJ, snipers shouldn't really be in the playlist, if this is such a concern we should only have 1 playlist out of slayer, objective and halo 3 snipes. If you are to make this playlist right, we NEED a veto system, it's one of the most important aspects of Matchmaking.

One huge positive I can give is that the servers are brilliant, although at the same time I struggle to find matches :\

Edit:

I'm now seeing a video of people getting to a 50 without playing a single game.... These things really shouldn't be happening.
Hi i just want to say great job on the update every halo looks sweet with HDR added avalanche map nearly blinded me it's so bright lol , anyway would be good if you added a party up feature so we can pick up some like minded team players when a match finishes i'm positive that halo 2&3 had this feature anyway the way things are it's quite hard to piece a good team together , i hope you consider this in future updates .
The more I play the angrier I get that I actually convinced people to buy a month of Xbox live to play this with me. I played with a friend last night for a good long session.

Merged playlists of any kind should not exist. Lumping Halo 2, Halo 1 and 4 together in social slayer and big team battle and removing the voting option is going to make quitting worse, not better. Do you really think people won't quit out of a game once it starts and it's halo 4 and they only want to play Halo 2? No ability to vote on a Slayer gametype in the halo 2 arena playlist is just as horrible. But the number one wtf is why I have no option (even in the near future it seems based on the list of extended playlist options) to play double team on Halo 2 at all. Is halo 2 really that unpopular that we actually have fewer options now than before the update?
Dagger 323 wrote:
This update is a complete joke. For the last twenty minutes I’ve been searching literally every ranked playlist for Halos 1–3 and can’t get a match in any of them…and I live in North America. Would you kindly explain why you claimed we would have faster search times, 343?
I think it might have something to do with the MCC being added to the game pass the servers will be seeing very high traffic for the next 48 hrs at the least we just need to be patient once the MCC population has passed the critical mass threshold you should be finding matches much quicker .
Dagger 323 wrote:
I think it might have something to do with the MCC being added to the game pass the servers will be seeing very high traffic for the next 48 hrs at the least we just need to be patient once the MCC population has passed the critical mass threshold you should be finding matches much quicker .
It’s been like this since yesterday. I only have time to play the game in the wee hours of the morning and I can’t find hardly any matches in anything except for Social Slayer.
Where’s halo 2 classic big team though? Would be sick to get some coag or headlong games
chodrick wrote:
So far the update has been a huge success. Takes no more than 30 seconds to get a full lobby in slayer. One issue I am still encountering is that the spawns on Halo 3 still seem a bit wonky. Some rimes I will spawn directly in front of, or behind enemy players. I don't remember it being so prevalent in OG H3, however I have read that the spawns were like this during Halo 3s initial launch.

Also, It might just be a difference in the controller layouts for OG xbox vs 360 games, but in Halo 3 (Recon Controller Scheme) using left Bumper lets you rotate through grenades. I love how fast and easy it is. However in CE, 2 and 2A, you have to use the D-Pad to rotate through grenades. This often leaves me having to stop my movement to change grenades, or I have to use my right thumb to reach over to the D-Pad, which keeps me from aiming. Is there any chance of having this changed. It may not be a flaw in the game, but since the duke controllers never had bumpers, it may just be a way of trying to keep things authentic.

Thank you so much for this, it is such a happy day to be able to play classic Halo again.
Huge successes? Didn't you read the other posts? The game is unplayable everywhere in the world outside north America. I wouldn't call that a success
Sogekinger wrote:
chodrick wrote:
So far the update has been a huge success. Takes no more than 30 seconds to get a full lobby in slayer. One issue I am still encountering is that the spawns on Halo 3 still seem a bit wonky. Some rimes I will spawn directly in front of, or behind enemy players. I don't remember it being so prevalent in OG H3, however I have read that the spawns were like this during Halo 3s initial launch.

Also, It might just be a difference in the controller layouts for OG xbox vs 360 games, but in Halo 3 (Recon Controller Scheme) using left Bumper lets you rotate through grenades. I love how fast and easy it is. However in CE, 2 and 2A, you have to use the D-Pad to rotate through grenades. This often leaves me having to stop my movement to change grenades, or I have to use my right thumb to reach over to the D-Pad, which keeps me from aiming. Is there any chance of having this changed. It may not be a flaw in the game, but since the duke controllers never had bumpers, it may just be a way of trying to keep things authentic.

Thank you so much for this, it is such a happy day to be able to play classic Halo again.
Huge successes? Didn't you read the other posts? The game is unplayable everywhere in the world outside north America. I wouldn't call that a success
It’s barely even playable in North America. I’m seeing tons of input lag that wasn’t there before the update, glitches are causing me to fall straight through the maps, the list goes on...
Lol im getting hounded by 343 fanboys for calling this -Yoink- out. Seriously the nerve on these people.

They haven't even looked at this thread. Unbelievable...just flipping unbelievable.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 80