5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 80
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
WHERE IS SWAT!!!!!!!
It's been available for the past 4 hours.
How long for a ranked FFA playlist that includes multiple halo titles? I know you guys have been reading this thread so you’ve had to see the loads of people requesting a ranked ffa playlist over be past 60+ pages. Any word on this?

thanks postums
Any playlist is possible and we will continue to iterate the playlist offerings based on community feedback. But I definitely have heard many wants from reading through the entirety of this thread, multiple posts on reddit, twitter, and other locations.

SWAT, Infection, and Snipers are all things as well that players want. But ultimately if we listened to every single playlist offering players want - we would have 10+ for each title in the entire collection. So we will continue to balance and change as needed with rotational playlists. If a permanent becomes too unhealthy, we will swap it out for more popular rotational playlists.

The future is ever evolving and as we have said, please vote for the playlists you enjoy with your time. If it's not there - keep talking about it. We will be having a poll this weekend for the next upcoming rotational as well. So keep an eye out for that!
Just Halo 2 Classic Swat? You guys couldn't even be bothered to give us the version with updated graphics?

The AFK's, quitters, and betrayers are still plaguing this playlist just as much as the others because we keep getting forced into garbage like oddball and crazy king.

Bring back map voting and keep the objective games in a separate playlist. 2 remarkably simple fixes that would really go a long way to restoring matchmaking to it's pre-patch glory.
The SWAT playlist worked great before the patch, never had any trouble finding games or with people quitting. I'm still really confused as to why you guys think it wasn't sustainable even though a bunch of new players were about to join once the game became available on game pass.
halo 2 swat is easily the worst of them all add 3 or 4 to it. that Is all
halo 2 swat is easily the worst of them all add 3 or 4 to it. that Is all
Not even a h2 player but h2 is where it started. H4 is barely a halo game, hence its abysmal population and h3 has more than enough playlists although i wouldn't mind if it was included.
Do the playlists rotate or is it set in stone?
I was having trouble placing objects in FORGE before the MCC update. All you could seem to do was drag objects at the same level at the view where it was created. I thought either I was doing something wrong or there was a problem. Anyway, after the first MCC update a couple weeks ago it was fixed! I was happy you could create and pick up objects and change their height (so as not like dragging them). It was very intuitive and natural. However a few more updates in the last week I noticed it was back to its old self. What's going on? You fixed and unfixed it!!

Thanks.

Sean Lorber
I was a little disappointed that H3 lone wolves wasn't ranked. I would love to play ranked H3 or H2A free for all.
Hi everyone!

I am from Austria and have since the update no chance to find a game in rankend matchmaking!
What can i do, beside modem reset or xbox reset?

Thanks in advance!
halo 4 and 3 are missing content.
halo 4 is missing visor colors and weapon skins, and halo 3 and 4 are missing the ability to mix and match armors. the ui is still bad until it can allow these customization features.
I haven't played one decent match since the update and now every match says "connection interrupted". Finds game then loads 1/3 of the map than boots me. And earlier I had to completely reinstall the game and update to play it. So this is 4 hours of nothing... Please make Halo online great Again
surely 10 plus playlists for each game within the collection is not a bad thing nor impossible? I prefered the playlist style and UI and variety of the game before the update as now it feels a bit more vacant in options and playlists. I think having the UI set as just availalable playlist with no categories shows the little variety in playlists. I think having game types as a first category then opening into which game of the collection you would like too play it in would be much more user friendly and allows the variety without making a mess of the UI. ALSO would like to thankyou 343 for not giving up on MCC
ou
Finally got update finished, playing through everything. Halo 4 slayer is so smooth, even on my garbage internet connection. You guys did an excellent job fixing the original build, and I'm looking forward to getting my crew together like in the old days. Only beef right now is the replay kill cam seems to really jerk around, but again my internet isn t the best so ill let it slide. Halo 2 slayer has a lot of improvements I like such as when multiple weapons are on the ground it gives you a variety of buttons to select rather than forcing you to dance over a pile of ordnance during a firefight, and again, SMOOTH gameplay. Love the upgraded grapgics and the added effects like in Zenith theres that shield doohickey. Pretty cool. So far.
Rolling matchmaking needs a button prompt to stop AFK/Idle players from just being cycled through matches constantly. It's getting pretty annoying especially when I got into matchmaking alone.
Postums wrote:
Postums wrote:
WHERE IS SWAT!!!!!!!
It's been available for the past 4 hours.
How long for a ranked FFA playlist that includes multiple halo titles? I know you guys have been reading this thread so you’ve had to see the loads of people requesting a ranked ffa playlist over be past 60+ pages. Any word on this?

thanks postums
Any playlist is possible and we will continue to iterate the playlist offerings based on community feedback. But I definitely have heard many wants from reading through the entirety of this thread, multiple posts on reddit, twitter, and other locations.

SWAT, Infection, and Snipers are all things as well that players want. But ultimately if we listened to every single playlist offering players want - we would have 10+ for each title in the entire collection. So we will continue to balance and change as needed with rotational playlists. If a permanent becomes too unhealthy, we will swap it out for more popular rotational playlists.

The future is ever evolving and as we have said, please vote for the playlists you enjoy with your time. If it's not there - keep talking about it. We will be having a poll this weekend for the next upcoming rotational as well. So keep an eye out for that!
I’ve asked this before (multiple times) but never got an answer, so I’ll ask again, how does one vote with their playtime if they do not play social at all and that is the only option for the playlist(s) they enjoy? Will me forcing myself to play social Slayer despite feeling like social is a waste of time, suggest that I’m ok with one of my favorite playlists being social? Because that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Also as far as having 10+ playlists per title, I’d much rather have that and maybe have to wait a while for games in certain playlists, than have it remain like it is now where there isn’t a single ranked playlist that I care about. Yeah I’ve been playing, but it really sucks having to play objective gametypes I hate, just to hopefully get a game of Slayer. Or the soul crushing disappointment of finally seeing one of my favorite maps, just to find out when the game starts that it’s something dumb like neutral flag or worse, Oddball.

I want to play the crap out of this game. I was looking forward to playing this pretty much exclusively until Halo Infinite. But without a ranked FFA or ranked Slayer playlist (at a bare minimum I mean. I’d also love a ranked SWAT and ranked Snipers list, but it’s mind blowing to me that Slayer and FFA aren’t ranked) playing MCC just makes me depressed.
Can we all agree that There needs to be a ranked Team Slayer only playlist for each game?
Is 343 completely disconnected from the Halo community? Every single Halo game to date has slayer only playlists. Have 343 explained why they're doing this? I really don't understand.

Please insert your own favorite playlist to this list of should-be playlists

HCE - Team Slayer
H2 - Team Slayer
H2A Team Slayer
H3 Team Slayer
H4 - Team Slayer
All Games - Team objective
All Games BTB - Team Slayer
All Games BTB - Team Objective
Hi everyone!

I am from Austria and have since the update no chance to find a game in rankend matchmaking!

Thanks in advance!
I'm from EU and having the same problem. It takes me around 10 minutes (sometimes even more) to find a game in any ranked playlist. Even social playlists takes up to 5-6 minutes to find a game. I don't know if it's because of population or not, but it is getting annoying searching 10 minutes just to play a game (sometimes on foreign servers)
I am from India and I really love halo and see the enormous potential which can be utilized. Unfortunately I am not able to play mcc to the fullest due to the region lock. I last played a game when I forgot to switch of my Xbox and mcc for 4 hours and then it loaded a game of halo 3. Anyways please remove the region lock
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
I'm from EU and having the same problem. It takes me around 10 minutes (sometimes even more) to find a game in any ranked playlist. Even social playlists takes up to 5-6 minutes to find a game. I don't know if it's because of population or not, but it is getting annoying searching 10 minutes just to play a game (sometimes on foreign servers)
i'm from EU too and it takes very long (if at all) for me too to get into ranked playlist matches. unranked seem to be faster bc i can get relativly fast into unranked like BTB or SWAT matches.
WSerg wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
i'm from EU too and it takes very long (if at all) for me too to get into ranked playlist matches. unranked seem to be faster bc i can get relativly fast into unranked like BTB or SWAT matches.
I am disappointed because of this. I really want to play ranked playlist like Halo 3 (team doubles, hardcore and doubles), H2A Team Slayer, even Halo 3 Lone wolves (if they ever decide to make it ranked, which they should because it was ranked in Halo 3 on the xbox 360, it should be ranked now) but I can't because it either takes too long to find a game or I give up searching and go play something else. Same with social playlists. It takes way to long to find a game and when it does, sometimes, I play on servers that are clearly not EU servers (throw a nade and see how long it takes you to actually throw it, or throw 2 nades at the same time and you know you are having lag). When the update first came out it was all good, I was finding games fast and the connection was solid but now I can search a game and go make myself a pizza, come back and it would still search (that's an exaggeration I know)
<p></p>
Game: Halo:CE

Feedback: love the addition of blood gulch 4v4 ctf and boarding action. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING. this game just got 1000x better after collecting dust on my shelves.

to continue to improve on that. would love to see BTB for Halo CE I know it's possible! put all the big maps in here. Please remove the maps that Mac at 6 players from 4v4.

it's amazing how these little fixes change everything of this game. I guarantee if you keep doing this you'll win back the population.
Love you guys for adding BG ctf!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 80