Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 80
AtP Angel wrote:
halo 2 swat is easily the worst of them all add 3 or 4 to it. that Is all
Not even a h2 player but h2 is where it started. H4 is barely a halo game, hence its abysmal population and h3 has more than enough playlists although i wouldn't mind if it was included.
The main complaint about H4 from a lot of Halo fans were the loadouts and personal ordinance. Swat has no ordinance and could do away with loadouts. The only major difference from H4 and H2 would be sprint. I think that it plays more like H2 than H3 does.
Game: MCC: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Episode 9 Chapter 1, playing solo on legendary, skulls doesn't matter. (Xbox One X)
Issue: Game freezes/crashes after you have to defend the objective and the promethean turrets are on your side and you have around 70 kills. I tried a lot of different things, but nothing helps.
Please fix it!
Can we all agree that There needs to be a ranked Team Slayer only playlist for each game?
Is 343 completely disconnected from the Halo community? Every single Halo game to date has slayer only playlists. Have 343 explained why they're doing this? I really don't understand.

Please insert your own favorite playlist to this list of should-be playlists

HCE - Team Slayer
H2 - Team Slayer
H2A Team Slayer
H3 Team Slayer
H4 - Team Slayer
All Games - Team objective
All Games BTB - Team Slayer
All Games BTB - Team Objective
Absolutely. I’d add a ranked FFA list for each game as well. It’s legitimately mind-blowing to me that those two lists (Slayer and FFA) were left out l (social doesn’t count, for me anyway) as they’ve always been popular playlists and I’ve never noticed either of them really struggling where population is concerned. Honestly I don’t even mind if the ranked Slayer and FFA lists were crossgame as I kind of liked the variety of playing all the different titles, but I know and understand why I’m in the minority there. Ideally we’d be able to select a playlist like Team Slayer, then be able to select which title(s) we want to play. So if someone just wanted to play H3, they’d only select that one, but if someone wanted more variety they could pick H2, H2A, H3. It’d be more efficient when it comes to UI than having a separate playlist for each game, but would essentially be just that. I don’t see them doing this though.
AtP Angel wrote:
Not even a h2 player but h2 is where it started. H4 is barely a halo game, hence its abysmal population and h3 has more than enough playlists although i wouldn't mind if it was included.
The main complaint about H4 from a lot of Halo fans were the loadouts and personal ordinance. Swat has no ordinance and could do away with loadouts. The only major difference from H4 and H2 would be sprint. I think that it plays more like H2 than H3 does.
LMAO no.
Remove all 100+ latency players from every playlist, Social AND Ranked. Preferably decreasing the cap of ranked to 80 latency. A Ranked game isnt worth the effort if a player is seen lagging. Assuming the enemy lagger isnt terrible, you already lose this engagement.
2 factors.
1. your shooting Phantoms the players hitboxes are not aligned with the players module.
1A. They are not shooting at phantoms when they shoot at a non lagger as our connection returns the proper info in a timely manner.
2.You will die around a corner or through a wall simply because that other players connection cannot keep up. While the times you wall a person is dramatically reduced .
AtP Angel wrote:
LMAO no.
Didn’t explain why you disagree.
Halo 4’s BR is very similar to Halo 2’s. Both hitscan unlike H3’s terrible projectile BR. Ever played Halo 2A? It’s the Halo 4 engine modified to work like H2. Seems very similar to me. This really shows how Halo 4 isn’t really that different.
Remove all 100+ latency players from every playlist, Social AND Ranked. Preferably decreasing the cap of ranked to 80 latency. A Ranked game isnt worth the effort if a player is seen lagging. Assuming the enemy lagger isnt terrible, you already lose this engagement.
2 factors.
1. your shooting Phantoms the players hitboxes are not aligned with the players module.
1A. They are not shooting at phantoms when they shoot at a non lagger as our connection returns the proper info in a timely manner.
2.You will die around a corner or through a wall simply because that other players connection cannot keep up. While the times you wall a person is dramatically reduced .
Block all playes that play over wifi and you can easy bumb up the latency/ping cap to 150ms. EZ
While I'm happy the update arrived I'm also disappointed, since the update I've only had two matches in a playlist I didn't want to play. I can't find any games during the day and that's the only time I can play before I goto work for the night shift. I'm guessing before the massive update mcc was not region locked and I could find matches no problem really, and I was pretty close to finishing my last 7 achievements for the game. The region lock is garbage Why does it need to be done? I can not find games in the playlists I want to play. Also it's disappointing that the MCC contest for the exclusive mcc designed console is for 3 regions, as a massive halo collector I would have loved the opportunity to join.
The kills/deaths statistics ingame are not updating. Dont know if this is just when playing Halo3 as it was when the game released, because I only played Halo3 yet...
While I'm happy the update arrived I'm also disappointed, since the update I've only had two matches in a playlist I didn't want to play. I can't find any games during the day and that's the only time I can play before I goto work for the night shift. I'm guessing before the massive update mcc was not region locked and I could find matches no problem really, and I was pretty close to finishing my last 7 achievements for the game. The region lock is garbage Why does it need to be done? I can not find games in the playlists I want to play. Also it's disappointing that the MCC contest for the exclusive mcc designed console is for 3 regions, as a massive halo collector I would have loved the opportunity to join.
It is the same in halo5. I can not play Halo5 anymore as I am not able to find any games though.
Well, I thank you all for the hard work in attempting to make MCC better. Unfortunately this update may have ruined it for us Since the update there has been almost no fun involved. Way to many games start lop sided. Way to many people not playing. Very few game styles that are fun. Almost no games where it isn't an absolute blow out win or loss. MCC post update is worse than at any other point in the games history. When it first came out games may have been hard to find but they were atleast fun. We have consistently played since release and there may always have been a mix some good some bad games, but the overall vibe was still fun. Post update it's a -Yoink- show maybe 1 out of 50 games has any small amount of enjoyment. I may keep trying a bit but seems like this update was a disaster and may have been the final nail in MCC.
I'd really like to see a ranked Halo 3 swat playlist. It had a great community back in the day and I'd like to see that reborn. Let's make it happen.
Why on earth is auto-queue on for ranked?!?!?!? Who thought this was a good idea?!?!?!
Ranked Playlists:
  • Team Sniper
  • Halo 4 Team Arena
  • SWAT Cross-Play
Social Playlists
  • Grifball Cross-Play
  • Doubles Cross.play
  • Infection Cross-Play
  • Halo 4 Team arena
doubles should be ranked, but rotating (H3, H2A, H4)
Ranked Playlists:
Halo CE
Halo 2 Classic
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 3
Halo 4
FFA (H2,H2A,H3,H4)
Team Swat (H2,H2A,H3,H4)
Team Snipers (H2,H2A,H3,H4)
Team Doubles (H2, H2A,H3,H4)
Team Hardcore (H2,H3)

Social "unranked" Playlists:

BTB Cross-Play
Infection
Grifball
Action sack
Halo 4
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo CE
Team Slayer Cross-Play
Multi team (h3)
Team Objetive ( H2C,H2A,H3)
AtP Angel wrote:
LMAO no.
Didn’t explain why you disagree.
Halo 4’s BR is very similar to Halo 2’s. Both hitscan unlike H3’s terrible projectile BR. Ever played Halo 2A? It’s the Halo 4 engine modified to work like H2. Seems very similar to me. This really shows how Halo 4 isn’t really that different.
Simply Halo 4 has a very low skill gap. The maps are also terrible overall, making it very easy to camp for wins and tbh if people were never able to get into the game because the core gameplay was terrible then most of them would much rather play swat on a game they are actually comfortable with. Personally I'd be happy if h4 wasn't on mcc matchmaking as anyone wanting to play that can just put h4 in. Maybe keep h4 arena and that's it. But tbh it's the cod of halo's and whenever it comes up it just reminds me of how halo fell so stupidly from greatness, to being a copycat game with no respect from either it's core fan base or other gamers..
Auniicorn wrote:
Ranked Playlists:Halo CEHalo 2 ClassicHalo 2 AnniversaryHalo 3 Halo 4FFA (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Swat (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Snipers (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Doubles (H2, H2A,H3,H4)Team Hardcore (H2,H3)
Social "unranked" Playlists:BTB Cross-Play InfectionGrifballAction sackHalo 4Halo 2 Anniversary Halo CETeam Slayer Cross-PlayMulti team (h3)Team Objetive ( H2C,H2A,H3)
This would be perfect.
AtP Angel wrote:
AtP Angel wrote:
Simply Halo 4 has a very low skill gap. The maps are also terrible overall, making it very easy to camp for wins and tbh if people were never able to get into the game because the core gameplay was terrible then most of them would much rather play swat on a game they are actually comfortable with. Personally I'd be happy if h4 wasn't on mcc matchmaking as anyone wanting to play that can just put h4 in. Maybe keep h4 arena and that's it. But tbh it's the cod of halo's and whenever it comes up it just reminds me of how halo fell so stupidly from greatness, to being a copycat game with no respect from either it's core fan base or other gamers..
All subjective opinions. Low skill gap only matters to a player that care about that. In my opinion, H4 maps are the best of any Halo. (To name a few: Vortex, Meltdown, Exile, Ragnarok) Halo 4 is easily the most enjoyable for me. I’ve already argued about this on Waypoint. If I see another H4 hater saying that “it’s not Halo” or “it’s CoD”, I’m going to lose it. When did CoD own the rights to loadouts? I agree that I can just play the original H4, which I do. People can also play the original H3, but there still is a large number of playlists for H3(my least favorite in the series). The MCC could dump all the H3 playlists for all I care.

Point is, this isn’t about if H4 is CoD. The question is, why H4 Swat would be a problem, when Swat includes even starts and no Armor Abilities? You can’t say because of maps, some people like the maps.
Can someone from 343 please, for the love of all humanity, explain why the spawns in Halo 3 are so messed up. This constant group spawn makes the game almost unplayable knowing how the actual spawn system should work.
Auniicorn wrote:
Ranked Playlists:Halo CEHalo 2 ClassicHalo 2 AnniversaryHalo 3 Halo 4FFA (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Swat (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Snipers (H2,H2A,H3,H4)Team Doubles (H2, H2A,H3,H4)Team Hardcore (H2,H3)
Social "unranked" Playlists:BTB Cross-Play InfectionGrifballAction sackHalo 4Halo 2 Anniversary Halo CETeam Slayer Cross-PlayMulti team (h3)Team Objetive ( H2C,H2A,H3)
Perfect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 80