Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 80
Game matching times are increasing now that more playlists are out...It's going to revert back to never being able to find a game isn't it.
we need halo 3 swat back a vetos.
Game: MCC in general.
Issue: People quitting big team battle and the teams aren't filling up or being balanced. Once, when I was playing big Team Battle on Halo 3, all but me and two others left the game, and so it was my team of 3 versus a team of 8. That is not okay. Just earlier today, I played another game of big Team Battle on Halo 2, and the same thing happened but I was on the opposite team. The enemy team left entirely except for two people, and so it was my team of eight against their team of two. This is not okay. I don't know if there has been any implementation of a system that auto balances teams when people leave after a round, or Auto fills them with people that are matchmaking, but if there isn't, this is a huge problem and should have already been in the game. I don't know for sure, but even if this system wasn't in the game to begin with, it seemed that when I played Big Team Battle before the update, this problem didn't appear much if at all. But now it's appeared twice within less than 2 hours of my game time. This is unacceptable. The banhammer alone can't fix this.
Steps: Play multiple games of Big Team Battle, and eventually you'll see this.
Info: none.
Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure they brought it back recently.
The only way I can see anyone’s ranks is if I’m searching with that player, or I see their ranks in the post game lobby. I can’t view their rank when I click on there name. It just shows a loading icon and then times out.
all i see is hc2 swat. real shame me and my wife love halo 3 swat
Halo MCC Matchmaking Feedback,

Option to disable name appearance over players head, main reason I want this is for making machinimas, it's annoying when the name appears all the time, please make an option to disable this thank you.
Its sunday evening in Europe and I cant even find a match of H3 Team Arena anymore :-(
I keep getting "contacting server" when I try to go into multiplayer. Was working fine yesterday morning but has been doing this since last night. It never loads. I've restarted my Xbox, restarted the game multiple times and no change.
Can’t see rank on your player card, just has a spinning circle in the top right and times out. Can’t even begin to comprehend how this gets overlooked.

Also the state of MM is dreadful, constant AFKs and quitters, the majority of the time it is because of too much objective in ranked IMO.
Don't know if 343 still reads this, but can you please change it so hitting the button to look at the player's list in the game doesn't cause you to fully stop. It's really annoying and it doesn't the hurt the gameplay if we can still move while looking at the player list. I noticed it on H2A and H4.
railgibs wrote:
Worst update ever...nobody asked this in a community chat. This visuals are the best part. Thanks for an update that sucks the fun out of Halo for a tenured player. Been playing Halo since the beginning. 343 takes away voting so now we get to play the worst games, which they claim is wanted by the community...I would like to meet this "community". If you want real input put out a survey. 343 call bungie and maybe they can help you figure it out.
I don’t want voting, I’m tired of everyone voting for Halo 3 every single time in Slayer & BTB. Halo 3 is my least favorite of them all and voting ruins it for me. How am I ever supposed to play Timberland if all we get to play is Valhalla?
I agree that voting ruined the cross playlists before, however, BTB has separated Halo 3. I have been having a lot of fun in BTB featuring: HCE, H2, H2A, and H4. no more H3 fanboys ruining everything for the rest of us. So, I understand not wanting voting before, but now we should at least have a one time veto option. I'm tired of guessing what gamemode I'm playing, while it loads. At the very least show the gamemode on the loading screen.
U guys they removed voting u know that right?
Dear 343,

Posted this multiple previous times, but please look into these two things:

(1) MLG Hardcore Halo 2 Classic Playlist -- Please add Capture the Flag -- (a) CTF Midship 5 Captures Classic 20 Minutes (b) CTF Warlock 5 Captures Classic 20 Minutes (c) CTF Sanctuary 3 Captures NOT Classic 20 Minutes

MLG Hardcore Playlists originally had 11 different gametypes, and as of right now, there are zero CTF gametypes... For some reason, only Slayer, KOTH, and Oddball gametypes were put into this playlist. Pleaseeeeeeeeee fix this. MLG CTF was the best gametype.

(2) Halo 1 4v4 Playlist -- Change win time on KOTH and Oddball from 2 Minutes to 5 Minutes... games are way too short. 5 Minutes was the standard winning time. Also, respawn times should be set to 10 Seconds.

Bonus: It would also be nice if you added 4v4 Damnation CTF, and took out Rat Race 4v4 Slayer...

Please look into these two playlists.

Thank you!
Agreed with everything you said about Halo CE except taking out Rat Race Team Slayer. I would also like Rat Race CTF added. Super fun mode. KOTH and Ball should definitely be 5. 2 minutes makes more sense for FFA.
all i see is hc2 swat. real shame me and my wife love halo 3 swat
Oh. That and infection, then. Honestly, if the whole point was to have all the Halos in one game, they might as well just add in ALL playlists from previous games.
Been having problems searching in btb. The game will find 16 players then leave matchmaking. This happens multiple times before i get into a game
Balance seems good between objective and team slayer. Playing a mix of all them is what Halo is all about. Playing team slayer mostly would get old. Way more teamwork in objective modes. When we run customs and have mic's we definitely have the most fun on objective modes, slayer is still fun too. People just need to get mic's and communicate more to enjoy all the modes. Great work 343!
Played 3 games in ranked, 2 of those games were slayer and people quit out on the other team when they were losing making it a 4v1. Could not get enough kills in time so the clock ran out. This happens far too often need more quit penalties.
I would gladly give feedback, IF THEY LET ME PLAY A SINGLE FREAKING MATCH since the update! Those devs a joke
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Don't know if 343 still reads this, but can you please change it so hitting the button to look at the player's list in the game doesn't cause you to fully stop. It's really annoying and it doesn't the hurt the gameplay if we can still move while looking at the player list. I noticed it on H2A.
Same thing on halo 4. Don't know why the newer games always take steps back it seems. I really hope they have a very drawn out beta for halo infinite and takes the time to listen to the community that played the bungie games so they can get the magic back
After the upgrade I just could not play the Halo MCC multiplayer anymore. Unfortunately the 343i destroyed my endless hours of games with my friends on BT and Slayer :( Please correct the problems in matchmaking and let me play with people from other regions
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 80