I gotta say i don't really agree with some of the new map/gametype weightings for HCE: Team Arena. You removed Longest and Wizard, which are both fantastic 4v4 slayer maps with constant action. 343 do you even Halo?
- Removed Longest Team Slayer
- Removed Wizard Team Slayer
The below maps are what come up 99% of the time, regardless, so what does increasing the weightings actually accomplish out of curiosity?
- Increased weighting to Damnation Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Battle Creek Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Prisoner Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Hang em’ High Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Chill Out Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Derelict Team Slayer
- Increased weighting to Rat Race Team Slayer
Also, I'd like to say that 4v4 Hang'em High for slayer is just bad. It's too easy for blue team to spawn camp red team in the corner for the entire game. Fun!
Last, slayer on boarding action (not just snipers) is a great combo. The way the map is laid out makes it really hard to spawn camp players. It'd be even better if you removed radar. Thus far, I've yet to ever get a game on boarding action even though it is listed as a map in the social slayer and HCE Arena playlists.