Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback

OP ske7ch

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. ...
  7. 80
Not sure what thread this should be in, but ever since the last update, my list of servers no longer shows the US West Coast server. I live in California and it's very frustrating.
Can you guys add voting back
The Deadzones in the game are now absolutely perfect!! Please do not change ANYTHING about the Sens.
Could we possibly get a Social Objective playlist? We have Action Sack I guess but something more traditional would be nice, and Social Slayer is good and all but does get a bit stale after awhile.

(Also we NEED a veto system :P)
My biggest issues atm are the repetitiveness of the 2 playlists I have been playing in. In halo 3 btb i get about 60% standoff, 38% avalanche and 2% sand trap. Cant remember the last time I got a map other than those 3 and sand trap was only twice. And in team snipers I've played 7 games so far and every one was halo 4. I just stopped after that. Halo 4 shouldn't be in team snipers because of sprint and that the retical moves when u get shot. Total garbage. If your going to take away voting and vetoing at least make the playlists good.
Can’t find a game in h2c hardcore. Searching for over 20 min. Can we get h2 doubles ranked?
I don't know if this has been discussed but what are the odds of getting an Auto Playlist Fill match making option? There's no way to know the population of any given MM playlist which is frustrating because it takes minutes to go thru all the MM search messages to know if there's any hope in finding a match. Back in halo 3 days when population was low you could do quick math to know if there were any groups searching or if there were any active matches or if the playlist was completely empty and I've seen lots of requests to see playlists pop so I'm assuming that's not going to be a thing. The next best thing IMO would be an option, for solo players at least, to just get put into any open lists. Possible features or ways to implement this includes specifying what playlist map and gametype was found/placed and default to or allow choosing placement into ranked/social or both types of playlists.

Ultimately I'd like to see both playlist pop being made visible as well as autofill but that may not be feasible?
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Multiplayer Halo 1-4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The multiplayer needs separate playlists for games 1-4 because mixed playlists keep players from getting the games they want. For example, Halo 2A has a great multiplayer but if I want to play it I have to participate in other halo multiplayer games to reach it. Mixed playlists wouldn’t be a problem if I could uninstall certain multiplayers and just get 2A but it is required to have halos 1-4 multiplayer modes. If you could separate them then people can play the multiplayer they want instead of having to play/wait to get 2A or another game’s multiplayer. Also, more armor sets would be great but we should earn them like we did in Reach or H3. Let us mix n match the armor and give people more halo 2 era armor designs. I like the new update but it could use all of this.
Peace.
Halo 3 is playing great! Can't describe all the fun I'm having reliving 2008 and kicking -Yoink- old school! One bug that still needs to be worked out: my emblem is not showing correctly on my armor. It's some random emblem instead. Keep up the good work 343! PS I would REALLY like to see a population counter, map voting, and a "Party Up" option like Halo 3 OG had. Mainly the party up button
This weekend I went to EB games to pick up a second hand copy of Halo 3 Xbox 360.

I wanted to play Halo 3 multiplayer, I can’t do that with MCC. I can play more Halo 3 on Halo 5 than with the MCC. There was almost 1000 people on-line.

I forgot how how fun Halo 3 multiplayer was.

Can we we please get the playlist population displayed in MCC, no point waiting around if there are no other players.

edit: I was just going to social slayer playlist when I should have been using the arena playlist...duh!
man this is fun.
Gwydien wrote:
My biggest issues atm are the repetitiveness of the 2 playlists I have been playing in. In halo 3 btb i get about 60% standoff, 38% avalanche and 2% sand trap. Cant remember the last time I got a map other than those 3 and sand trap was only twice. And in team snipers I've played 7 games so far and every one was halo 4. I just stopped after that. Halo 4 shouldn't be in team snipers because of sprint and that the retical moves when u get shot. Total garbage. If your going to take away voting and vetoing at least make the playlists good.
"Team Snipers is literally 99% Halo 4, non-competitive maps and most people quit before the game even starts (or as it starts) for me. H2C Team Swat needs to be back, if Team Snipers isn't ranked and H2C/H3 it needs to be removed.

Social, unranked playlists are awesome for beginners, warmup games, etc.. but Team Snipers needs to be ranked H3/H2C (I don't care which one of both) and needs the popular maps in the rotation. H2C Team Swat was basically perfect, if it was ranked i'd be grinding it for fun with real life friends BUT --- Why in the world was it removed????

Halo: CE Team Arena is my go-to playlist when I can't get games in H3 Hardcore, I really enjoy it but I think instead of changing the gametypes again (50 kills etc) why not just make a new Halo: CE Hardcore/Ranked arena 4v4 with OG gametypes? That would be so sick, it would be nice for the "host bullet magnetism" to be fixed so it's a level playing field every game, The best Halo: CE players in the world can literally play against each other but whoever gets host has a huge disadvantage, which I'm told is actually the coding of the game itself (Halo:CE PC not OG) and actually not connection based? It is quite interesting however that "dedi-servers" are for the most part considerably worse than pre-update, makes me wonder how many actual daily MCC players are on them if anyone knows the answer? I don't see how less than 200 players can be squeezing the servers that bad (my guess).

Btw *THANKS* 343 for giving us more frequent updates, even if it's not in the right direction at first. Lets try to give me constructive feedback to these devs so we can actually get this done, no point is just crying all night!
LayLow2099 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Multiplayer Halo 1-4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The multiplayer needs separate playlists for games 1-4 because mixed playlists keep players from getting the games they want. For example, Halo 2A has a great multiplayer but if I want to play it I have to participate in other halo multiplayer games to reach it. Mixed playlists wouldn’t be a problem if I could uninstall certain multiplayers and just get 2A but it is required to have halos 1-4 multiplayer modes. If you could separate them then people can play the multiplayer they want instead of having to play/wait to get 2A or another game’s multiplayer. Also, more armor sets would be great but we should earn them like we did in Reach or H3. Let us mix n match the armor and give people more halo 2 era armor designs. I like the new update but it could use all of this.
Peace.
Can you just select the halo 2 arena? Or am I missing something?
343 is absolutely blowing It.

Waited years just to play halo 2 doubles and they add ANOTHER HALO 3 DOUBLES LIST and remove an h2 playlist......

its evident the creators are clearly h3 bks who give It 6 playlists and give halo 2 absolute trash. Games a joke, can’t even find a game at level 38 😂
Uhhhh homie H2C Team Swat was replaced in a week with Team Snipers Halo 4 Edition, and MCC is clearly focused around H2A and H3 sadly. I too came here for H2C but all of that doesn't matter anymore; we can't find games because everyone stopped playing MCC months after it came out, we were tired of having to QTB and derank every single game in MM cause the game crashed when you muted a player.. Idk about you but it's pretty obvious that we need these playlists fixed asap, the only way to get more people to play so we can find games is to actually want to play a good playlist amirite? Sad that half of the OG Halo Pros are playing Fortnite now and I'd bet they would rather be playing Halo if they could, just isn't worth it for them.
LayLow2099 wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Multiplayer Halo 1-4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The multiplayer needs separate playlists for games 1-4 because mixed playlists keep players from getting the games they want. For example, Halo 2A has a great multiplayer but if I want to play it I have to participate in other halo multiplayer games to reach it. Mixed playlists wouldn’t be a problem if I could uninstall certain multiplayers and just get 2A but it is required to have halos 1-4 multiplayer modes. If you could separate them then people can play the multiplayer they want instead of having to play/wait to get 2A or another game’s multiplayer. Also, more armor sets would be great but we should earn them like we did in Reach or H3. Let us mix n match the armor and give people more halo 2 era armor designs. I like the new update but it could use all of this.
Peace.
Can you just select the halo 2 arena? Or am I missing something?
Sure if you want to search for a game and never find one, then you have to download H4 multiplayer to try Team Snipers and only get H4 games. Idk anyone that wants to play out an instant 2v4 on a BtB H4 Map when they can just quit no questions ask and search again.

The funny part is that we all played these playlists on the original games back in 04-08 and we just want them back. Hilarious thinking that someone in this world actually wants to play H4 Snipers unranked instead of H2C Team Swat...
im big fan of halo, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

HALO 2 CLASSIC TEAM DOUBLES!!

PLEASE!!!!!
Why is the co-op campaign so laggy? Is there anyway you guys fan fix this ?
No voting?? This is lame. The voting system needs to be in place. I've played the same map twice in a row way too many times now due to no voting. And Removing Blood Gulch from HCE Team Arena.... uuuuummmmm, why???? Without that map in the playlist, I won't play. That is THE Halo map that made Combat Evolved multiplayer what it is. And where is SWAT?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • MCC HALO游戏:HALO4和HALO2A
  • 问题/反馈:当您使用简体中文播放HALO4时,某些文本字符会变大(您可以清楚地看到相对于其他MCC多人游戏的较大文本的像素)
  • 另外,在简体中文版的HALO2A中,AR将显示为“冲□枪”而不是“冲锋枪”(此问题仅出现在游戏中,它不会出现在菜单中)
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
ISSUE / FEEDBACK: Just did a 16-player Halo MCC LAN event last weekend. SO AWESOME. But we noticed that the Halo CE LAN experience didn't feel quite right... There were plenty of close-up shotgun encountered that just didn't work. You put the gun right on the enemy and pull the trigger and get nothing. My expectation for LAN is that it feels as perfect as offline split screen. But this one didn't. It didn't ruin the day or anything, but I wanted to document it in this thread because I know 343i just did some tinkering with Halo CE's network code in the latest update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Start a Halo MCC Halo CE LAN game. Do shotguns on Derelict. Feel ripped off when you swear you shoot that guy over and over at close range.
LarsBars wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
ISSUE / FEEDBACK: Just did a 16-player Halo MCC LAN event last weekend. SO AWESOME. But we noticed that the Halo CE LAN experience didn't feel quite right... There were plenty of close-up shotgun encountered that just didn't work. You put the gun right on the enemy and pull the trigger and get nothing. My expectation for LAN is that it feels as perfect as offline split screen. But this one didn't. It didn't ruin the day or anything, but I wanted to document it in this thread because I know 343i just did some tinkering with Halo CE's network code in the latest update.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Start a Halo MCC Halo CE LAN game. Do shotguns on Derelict. Feel ripped off when you swear you shoot that guy over and over at close range.
Brotherman, I'm afraid it has nothing to do with the connection. Halo: CE has some serious bugs period right now. 1. Phantom rocket if you shoot as soon as you pick it up, 3. I keep getting shot throug a wall and this isn't CSGO.

Is anyone else having the entire game freeze every other game at the start for like 2 seconds? This is annoying
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 77
  4. 78
  5. 79
  6. ...
  7. 80