Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Optimized for series X|S

OP Foombles

Lists of optimized games have been revealed but I haven't noticed MCC on the list, obviously 343 is yard at work with the ports on PC and because of this Xbox fans have also seen the fruit of their labors as the updates typically add a slew of quality of life enhancements to the game, but if optimized for the Xbox series X|S then it would be feasible to have a 120 fps MCC or at least be able to run a variable or experimental framerate like most even low end pc' can run.

Has anyone seen any official word or speculation because I would love to be able to take full advantage of my new console with MCC.
Id rather some graphical fair added. I see it being more feasible as the games are all(mostly) on pc now. Frame rate ehh maybe. I'd prefer graphical stuff. But being able to choose better graphics or higher framerate is also good
Id rather some graphical fair added. I see it being more feasible as the games are all(mostly) on pc now. Frame rate ehh maybe. I'd prefer graphical stuff. But being able to choose better graphics or higher framerate is also good
I know what you mean, hopefully something, but I wanna see it running at Peak performance, but enhanced graphics would also be nice.
Nothing official but I'm sure it will happen.

Faster load times should be a given and hopefully some of the stuttering/loading in CE and H2 anniversary might be ironed out to a degree. Crossing fingers, toes and eyes.. kinda makes it hard to type though.
What if they could add ray tracing to every title >.>
I read Ray Tracing but the voice in my head said Wraith Racing >.<
dossaer wrote:
Now that would be something to witness.
The most recent update to MCC was all about cross generation it made improvements ahead of time so when the Series X/S come out it’ll feel and look great playing them
dossaer wrote:
Now that would be something to witness.
& @dossaerSounds very next gen 😋